PDA

View Full Version : Young Americans for Liberty- New Jersey

rutgerscamdenYAL
08-26-2011, 07:58 AM
Hi all, my name is Jeff Scully, I am the new NJ State Chairman of Young Americans for Liberty. I am also a Rutgers-Camden Graduate student as well as the VP of the Rutgers-Camden YAL Chapter. I am looking to grow the existing chapters (Rutgers-Camden, Rutgers-New Brunswick, Atlantic Cape Community, and Ramapo). I am also looking for interested students that would like to start YAL chapters at their college/university. If anybody has any information on students who are interested in starting/growing YAL chapters here in NJ, please feel free to contact me! My e-mail is jbscully@ymail.com . Thank you!

In Liberty,
Jeff Scully

VoluntaryAmerican
08-26-2011, 08:58 PM
Hey Jeff nice to meet you. I'm Matt Turner president of the Atlantic Cape chapter. Looking forward to the next semester of school and recruiting more people to the cause.

rutgerscamdenYAL
08-27-2011, 07:36 AM
Hey Matt! I actually friend requested you on FB the other day, do you need any help recruiting/tabling? I'd be glad to come down and help! Let me know, if you want, feel free to email me at jbscully@ymail.com

VoluntaryAmerican
08-27-2011, 08:07 AM
Hey Matt! I actually friend requested you on FB the other day, do you need any help recruiting/tabling? I'd be glad to come down and help! Let me know, if you want, feel free to email me at jbscully@ymail.com

Sure! Any help would be great, considering I'm new to YAL and could use some pointers. I have some friends in mind, recruitment wise already, but just waiting for school to start up and the hurricane to blow over.

rutgerscamdenYAL
08-27-2011, 10:07 AM
Awesome! Once you get settled down with school and ready to start recruiting, just let me know a good day to come down and help out. If you want, shoot me an e-mail and ill send you my cell # and what not. Look forward to hearing from you!