PDA

View Full Version : A Sea of Red Ron Paul Voters Idea

Chainspell
08-26-2011, 07:16 AM
I'm starting to think that what if the people in power actually want everyone (including us his supporters) to believe that Ron Paul's not popular enough. So let's say that when they *cough* "rig" *cough* the elections, nobody will question the results because we all thought that Ron Paul wasn't popular enough.

I wanna take Alexa's (http://www.youtube.com/user/alexaforronpaul) idea even further, what if during the primaries everyone who's gonna vote for Ron Paul wear a specific colored shirt (w/ or w/o ron paul on it). This way we can have people record with a cam from all over the country and we'll know for sure how popular he is. Because I think he's way more popular to the common public than the media and the internet (yes don't be fooled the internet can be manipulated as well...) lets on.

watch this at around 5:00 how she talks about the sea of red Ron Paul supporters:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YLHpGF0qAw

If we can get like a national campaign for everyone to wear red the entire day. I think atleast it would re-assure people. Right now I know there's still soooo many people that need to know about Ron Paul, but the more time goes by more and more people are waking up. And who knows... maybe by the time of the primaries we'll have woken everybody up and the Ron Paul Revolution can truely begin.

alexaforronpaul
08-26-2011, 07:32 AM
I'm starting to think that what if the people in power actually want everyone (including us his supporters) to believe that Ron Paul's not popular enough. So let's say that when they *cough* "rig" *cough* the elections, nobody will question the results because we all thought that Ron Paul wasn't popular enough.

I wanna take Alexa's (http://www.youtube.com/user/alexaforronpaul) idea even further, what if during the primaries everyone who's gonna vote for Ron Paul wear a specific colored shirt (w/ or w/o ron paul on it). This way we can have people record with a cam from all over the country and we'll know for sure how popular he is. Because I think he's way more popular to the common public than the media and the internet (yes don't be fooled the internet can be manipulated as well...) lets on.

watch this at around 5:00 how she talks about the sea of red Ron Paul supporters:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YLHpGF0qAw

If we can get like a national campaign for everyone to wear red the entire day. I think atleast it would re-assure people. Right now I know there's still soooo many people that need to know about Ron Paul, but the more time goes by more and more people are waking up. And who knows... maybe by the time of the primaries we'll have woken everybody up and the Ron Paul Revolution can truely begin.

Love the idea! I'll certainly make a video about this, this weekend!!!! (:

Bruno
08-26-2011, 07:57 AM
Good idea.

I prefer Fridays, as this is a common business casual day for many companies.

sailingaway
08-26-2011, 08:06 AM
This will vastly under count his support, since most won't know of this, and some who do know won't be able to cooperate. However, if even with that you can get good pictures, that would be great.

Chainspell
08-26-2011, 08:06 AM
Good idea.

I prefer Fridays, as this is a common business casual day for many companies.
yeah i think her idea was to wear a Ron Paul shirt on specific days of the week. I don't think it has to be red, altho I think that would work in our favor too, easily identifiable lol. Oh oh! imagine a group of friends going to the movies on a friday with matching red shirts... even if just 1 of them has something that says Ron Paul, oh thats a conversation starter!

Chainspell
08-26-2011, 08:10 AM
This will vastly under count his support, since most won't know of this, and some who do know won't be able to cooperate. However, if even with that you can get good pictures, that would be great.
hmm what about on the day of the caucus and primary elections

Kimmie
08-26-2011, 08:50 AM
When I vote for Ron Paul at the upcoming Primary, I definitely will request a written form of receipt to take home with me. Just in case there will ever need a recount.

Chainspell
08-26-2011, 08:51 AM
When I vote for Ron Paul at the upcoming Primary, I definitely will request a written form of receipt to take home with me. Just in case there will ever need a recount.

yeah yeah go kimmie!