PDA

View Full Version : Alert Chris Matthews On Hardball

MsDoodahs
05-17-2007, 03:58 PM
Showing the VIEW exchange.

They only showed Rosie's comment.

Matthews proceeded to make fun of her.

Ron Reagan was on, he said she is RIGHT that we CANNOT and WILL NOT win hearts and minds killing people in those countries.

So Chris and some blondish gray haired lady proceeded to attack Ron Reagan.

MsDoodahs
05-17-2007, 03:59 PM
Matthews said that Ron's comment allowed people who oppose the war to be turned into CARTOONS.

THAT POOPHEAD.

I HATE HIM.

surf
05-17-2007, 04:21 PM
don't know if this was previously mentioned, but Buchanan joked w/Tucker Carlson about starting a new party if Rudy wins the nomination. quote was something like "you, me, and Ron Paul"

MsDoodahs
05-17-2007, 04:23 PM
They might not ought to be joking about it.

It's closer to reality than they might imagine.

Hawaii Libertarian
05-17-2007, 04:38 PM
While I'd be the last one to discourage activism, Chris Matthews seems to be a flaming liberal with his agenda to push and a waste of time when it comes to asking him to do anything to give Dr. Paul a level playing field at the minimum. The disgraceful way he ignored Dr. Paul at the first debate was enough.

Ironically, Chris Matthews today patted himself on the back for challenging POLICY, but he won't give the same credit to Dr. Paul. :mad:

tnvoter
05-17-2007, 04:41 PM
Chris M. is very very talented, but also a jerk. Straight up, thats all.

CurtisLow
05-17-2007, 04:47 PM
don't know if this was previously mentioned, but Buchanan joked w/Tucker Carlson about starting a new party if Rudy wins the nomination. quote was something like "you, me, and Ron Paul"

Hey, If thats what it takes to take our country back then so be it...

rpliving
05-17-2007, 08:13 PM
anyone have a clip or transcript?