PDA

View Full Version : Check Out These Awesome Stats

RDM
08-25-2011, 08:51 PM
Ron Paul soars to 10-point lead over Obama among fastest growing voter segments

Perhaps the most revealing spread of polling numbers comes from the latest Rasmussen poll on Tuesday showing that among voters that do not identify themselves as Republican or Democrat, Ron Paul is now in a 10-point lead over Obama (43% to 33%). This means that Paul is picking up a significant portion of the all important Independent, Decline-to-state and 3rd party vote. These 3 categories represent the fastest growing segments of registered voters today. This trend is largely being fueled by rapidly increasing voter' discontent of traditional, establishment candidates. Only God knows what these numbers may grow to by November of 2012.:D

Read the article HERE: http://www.examiner.com/conservative-in-washington-dc/ron-paul-soars-to-10-point-lead-over-obama-among-fastest-growing-voter-segments

TheViper
08-25-2011, 09:04 PM
If you correlate these numbers with his Republican voting numbers, he'd take the election right now.

davidhperry
08-25-2011, 09:07 PM
If you correlate these numbers with his Republican voting numbers, he'd take the election right now.

Could you explain more?

robertwerden
08-25-2011, 09:34 PM
Republican officials are very well aware of the extra 10% vote Ron Paul brings in, the question they are going to be asking is, can they find a different candidate who can also bring in extra indy votes. If not they will reluctantly give Ron Paul the nomination.

kah13176
08-25-2011, 09:49 PM
This doesn't mean anything if we can't get delegates into the caucus states for the primaries.

Ronpauljones
08-25-2011, 09:54 PM
This doesn't mean anything if we can't get delegates into the caucus states for the primaries.

What do we do and how? And how many do we have so far?

gerryb
08-25-2011, 11:41 PM
What do we do and how? And how many do we have so far?

It depends on your state. You should look up your rules on google, and get involved with other local folks on becoming delegates yourself, or campaigning for/supporting those who do.

V3n
08-26-2011, 06:24 AM
Thanks for posting - I hadn't picked this data out of the poll before - very impressive!

CaptUSA
08-26-2011, 06:28 AM
If not they will reluctantly give Ron Paul the nomination.
Or, pin their hopes on 2012.

I don't think they'll "give" Paul anything. I think we'll have to take it from them. If the power truly lies in the hands of the people and not the establishment, we may have a chance.

sevin
08-26-2011, 06:31 AM
Republican officials are very well aware of the extra 10% vote Ron Paul brings in, the question they are going to be asking is, can they find a different candidate who can also bring in extra indy votes. If not they will reluctantly give Ron Paul the nomination.

I think most of them would rather have another 4 years of Obama than give Ron Paul a chance.

roho76
08-26-2011, 06:35 AM
I think most of them would rather have another 4 years of Obama than give Ron Paul a chance.

Obama is pro military so you may have a point. We'll see, won't we?

Avalon
08-26-2011, 06:41 AM
Republican officials are very well aware of the extra 10% vote Ron Paul brings in, the question they are going to be asking is, can they find a different candidate who can also bring in extra indy votes. If not they will reluctantly give Ron Paul the nomination. The people and corporations running the party would rather lose than let Paul win. And it may even be a smart move politically...why elect someone likely to be your party's Carter when 4 more years of ruinous economy and wars will send the votes back your way next time.

mrsat_98
08-26-2011, 11:23 AM
The people and corporations running the party would rather lose than let Paul win. And it may even be a smart move politically...why elect someone likely to be your party's Carter when 4 more years of ruinous economy and wars will send the votes back your way next time.

Please don't give them any ideas.

Zarn Solen
08-26-2011, 11:32 AM
Obama is pro military so you may have a point. We'll see, won't we?

Ron Paul is pro-military. You mean Obama is a neoconservative.

Icymudpuppy
08-26-2011, 11:38 AM
Ron Paul is pro-military. You mean Obama is an Imperialist Warmonger.

fixed that for you.

Zarn Solen
08-26-2011, 11:41 AM
I think either works.