PDA

View Full Version : U.S. MILITARY GENERALS: CIA & US troops guard heroin trade in Afghanistan

Working Poor
08-25-2011, 08:31 PM
http://youtu.be/GU2yHwVgCgE

showpan
08-25-2011, 09:53 PM
This has been happening since the beginning of the invasion....there are 4 reasons why we invaded. To protect the pipeline being built from Rothschild's oil fields in the Caspian sea. To protect the CIA's poppy fields. Convert the banks to Rothschild
banks. Set up military bases. So far, 3 of 4 have been a success. The pipeline is still being targeted by warlords who have not taken Obama's bribe money so it is slow building.

affa
08-26-2011, 12:03 AM
Wait a second... are you saying war is a racket?

CaptainAmerica
08-26-2011, 12:09 AM
Afghanistan=biggest opium production

oyarde
08-26-2011, 10:04 AM
What does the CIA need all that poppy for ? Also , while I do not use drugs , I must note that heroin is about the same price on the street in US large cities as it was in the 70's , how is there much money in that ? Why do they not just buy a brewery or something and raise prices yearly ?

WilliamC
08-26-2011, 10:06 AM
Anyone who thinks drugs are illegal because the government is good and doesn't want you to harm yourselves with them is living in a condo made of stone on a river in Egypt.

gerryb
08-26-2011, 12:28 PM
What does the CIA need all that poppy for ? Also , while I do not use drugs , I must note that heroin is about the same price on the street in US large cities as it was in the 70's , how is there much money in that ? Why do they not just buy a brewery or something and raise prices yearly ?

Probably because there are less regulations on heroin, thus the costs have declined since the 70's when adjusted for inflation. Just a guess. There may be other factors. Is there more volume being consumed? The main cost of heroin in the USA is transportation and distribution, while avoiding drug enforcement. If sales have doubled, their profit has also doubled while maintaining the same price.

James Madison
08-26-2011, 01:54 PM

$500 billion in opium says 'hello'...

armstrong
08-26-2011, 02:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ud5sMV2uu8&feature=player_detailpage