PDA

View Full Version : Levin wants to know which Paul do you like better?

doctor jones
08-25-2011, 05:06 PM
hxxp://www.marklevinshow.com/Article.asp?id=2270731&spid=32364

Vote for Ron (Rand is winning 89% to 11%) he's trying to make an idiotic point I guess.

Join The Paul Side
08-25-2011, 05:10 PM
I like them both, but I voted for Ron because his leadership is what we need in the White House. Truth be told, we would be blessed by a Presidency by either one. :D

jumpyg1258
To be honest, I never liked Rand that much. He seems too much like the rest of the neocon bunch.

RonPaulFanInGA
That question's wording is awfully vague.

Which Paul do you prefer?

Prefer, how? Policies? As a presidential candidate? Something else?

Restore-America-NOW
08-25-2011, 05:11 PM
Ron BY FAR. I don't completely trust Rand...

Slutter McGee
08-25-2011, 05:13 PM
To those who "don't trust Rand".. I say "not this shit again." As far as the poll goes. Who cares. Its a dumb poll that is not going to change anything Levin plans to say.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

low preference guy

Prefer in the sense that your preference will piss off Mark Levin.

doctor jones

True -- I love both -- but knowing Levin he's just trying to marginalize Ron.

doctor jones
prefer in the sense that your preference will piss off mark levin.

bingo

Gage
08-25-2011, 05:37 PM
To be honest, I never liked Rand that much. He seems too much like the rest of the neocon bunch.

I really, really hate people who say stuff like this, and don't realize that Rand is pandering...

eduardo89
08-25-2011, 05:38 PM
What about Ru?

ThePursuitOfLiberty
08-25-2011, 05:47 PM

Ron BY FAR. I don't completely trust Rand...

Ugh, seriously? He is the SON of the man who you love dearly. His entire political career was molded by the education of the same group of men you all adore. For the love of god, please use your heads.

To those who "don't trust Rand".. I say "not this shit again." As far as the poll goes. Who cares. Its a dumb poll that is not going to change anything Levin plans to say.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

I really, really hate people who say stuff like this, and don't realize that Rand is pandering...

Can't agree more - Thank you to some people who understand that Rand is playing the game the way it should be. We all want a PAUL in the White House... One may be the one who enlightened millions, the other may very well be our President.

doctor jones
08-25-2011, 05:48 PM

Some people are as closed minded, irrationale and sheepish as the ones they chastise.

NewRightLibertarian
08-25-2011, 05:52 PM
I can see where people are coming from not trusting Rand, but look at the overall effect he's having for the liberty movement. He's really doing an excellent job of mainstreaming Ron's message

YumYum
08-25-2011, 05:57 PM

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

http://www.orble.com/images/jeff-dunham-walter.jpg:D

TruckinMike
08-25-2011, 06:15 PM
Rand Paul
86%
Ron Paul
14%

Jeremy Tyler
08-25-2011, 06:24 PM
Well of course Ron! But those of you who act like Rand is much different than Ron are just silly. They just have different strategies.

Esoteric
08-25-2011, 06:28 PM
Levin is one of our biggest enemies.. up there with Bill-O. This poll just goes to show the effect that his words have on his viewers.

low preference guy
08-25-2011, 06:37 PM
Well of course Ron! But those of you who act like Rand is much different than Ron are just silly. They just have different strategies.

I believe that for everything except foreign policy.

trey4sports
08-25-2011, 06:39 PM

Agreed

Gage
08-25-2011, 06:40 PM
I believe that for everything except foreign policy.
Then you are obviously...not very smart.

trey4sports
08-25-2011, 06:41 PM
What about Ru?

Apparently my little brother who is 11 was flipping through the TV guide and saw "Ru Paul's Drag Race" turned the show on, and asked me why I like the guy so much.

trey4sports
08-25-2011, 06:42 PM

You can shrug it off all you want but Rand is not a non-interventionist like Ron.

low preference guy
08-25-2011, 06:45 PM

Rand never gave up on any other subject so easily. He defended the fourth Amendment and attacked the Patriot Act. He said he would've voted for the CRA only after making his position clear and provoking an attack from almost the entire mainstream media.

But when it comes to non-interventionism, he signed a letter advocating for meddling in the internal affairs of Iran. Note that not signing that letter wouldn't have provoked anywhere near the backlash of opposing title II of the Civil Rights Act. Yet he did it. So from everything we've seen, Rand doesn't cave easily. But he caved very easily when it comes to non-interventionism. The smart conclusion is that he doesn't have the same beliefs as Ron in this area.

cucucachu0000
08-25-2011, 06:47 PM
I really, really hate people who say stuff like this, and don't realize that Rand is pandering... I agree with most of rons policys but the reason I trust him sooooooooo much to actually implement them is because he doesn't pander to anybody. If hell pander to everyone else there's a good chance he will pander to us as well. Doesn't mean we won't get what we want in the end but I hold honesty in the highest regard when it comes to politicians.

AdamT
08-25-2011, 06:49 PM
What a stupid poll, sound exactly like something Levin would come up with.

jt8025
08-25-2011, 07:46 PM
Rand Paul
84%
Ron Paul
16%

Moo2400
08-25-2011, 08:01 PM
I prefer Ron over Rand. This isn't to say that I don't support Rand or don't like him, but I get the sense that Ron has a deeper and better understanding of his philosophy than his son does. Or at least he's certainly able to explain it better. I recall that one segment on Rachel Maddow over the Civil Rights Act with Rand which made him look awful; that would've never happened with Ron.

cucucachu0000
08-25-2011, 08:02 PM
im upset were getting whipped so badly right now.

Koz
08-25-2011, 08:06 PM
This is like asking do you want a million dollars or one million one hundred thousand dollars. Either one would be excellent, but he 1.1 mil would be a little better.

Justinjj1
08-25-2011, 08:07 PM
Some people are as closed minded, irrationale and sheepish as the ones they chastise.

Or they have been paying attention to Rand Paul and his cozying up with the likes of Bill Kristol and signing his name to a document that is intented to provoke Iran.

It doesn't surprise me at all that the neocons like Levin love Rand but go out of their way to attack Ron. He said during his campaign that he wanted to "get tough instead of talking tough with Iran."

FrankRep
08-25-2011, 08:10 PM

???

Buchananite
08-25-2011, 08:13 PM
Or they have been paying attention to Rand Paul and his cozying up with the likes of Bill Kristol and signing his name to a document that is intented to provoke Iran.

Give me a break.

That document isn't intended to provoke Iran.

Maybe its just me, but I don't consider sanctions on a central bank the same thing as Kristol conservatism.

JoshS
08-25-2011, 08:20 PM
Sanctions promote war.

Travlyr
08-25-2011, 08:23 PM
Ron Paul has proven himself as an honorable man. Rand Paul has as well but his history is a little shorter. Both men are honorable men.

I choose Ron now and Rand in 2020.

michaelkellenger
08-25-2011, 09:20 PM
I picked Ron because that is genuinely how I feel and I know Levine is an asshat trying to marginalize Ron. I have had a few shaky feelings about Rand, but nothing that concerns me. I mean, I don't agree with all of Ron's PERSONAL views on some things (like evolution, etc.), but I know that he will never impose those views on me, same with Rand. These two men are the most honorable men in Congress 1 and 2. It was huge when Rand won the senate seat. HUGE. To have a man of liberty in the senate. I was honestly shocked when we won a state wide election because I DON'T TRUST THE PEOPLE. I have full faith in Ron and Rand.

VoluntaryAmerican
08-25-2011, 09:56 PM
Ron is the present--Rand is the future--let Rand get more experience in the Senate and win some battles.

Wren
08-25-2011, 11:19 PM

It doesn't surprise me at all that the neocons like Levin love Rand but go out of their way to attack Ron. He said during his campaign that he wanted to "get tough instead of talking tough with Iran."

This. I used to like him, but his pandering eventually lost my respect. I used to think that he did it for strategic reasons, but actually signing a bill to put sanctions on Iran? In the middle of a time when neocons were attacking his dad on the same issue? It's just disrespectful, imo.

sailingaway
08-25-2011, 11:22 PM
Are we really going to let LEVIN bait us into turning against either of them? Levin is nothing. Either of our guys are worth a million of him. Or a million plus a hundred, for the one you prefer....:p

Wren
08-25-2011, 11:29 PM
Are we really going to let LEVIN bait us into turning against either of them? Levin is nothing. Either of our guys are worth a million of him. Or a million plus a hundred, for the one you prefer....:p

Yeah, I agree with you. In a thread like this though, it was bound to come up.

V3n
08-26-2011, 06:52 AM
No love for Carole? I wanted to vote Carole Paul! Loving wife to Ron and mother of Rand - those guys are nothing without her! Srsly!!

hillertexas
08-26-2011, 06:54 AM
voted
Which Paul do you prefer?
Rand Paul
83%
Ron Paul
17%
Total Votes: 4836

BuddyRey
08-26-2011, 01:15 PM
Voted!

doctor jones
08-26-2011, 05:40 PM
No love for Carole? I wanted to vote Carole Paul! Loving wife to Ron and mother of Rand - those guys are nothing without her! Srsly!!

lol