PDA

View Full Version : Keep working the Bachmann/Palin supporters!

RileyE104
08-25-2011, 04:08 PM
Just some food for thought...

Bachmann is losing steam due to Perry entering the race.

I think that if/when Bachmann drops out of the race, the result will be Paul polling at or slightly above 20%.

Until then, those who have contact with people who support her should definitely keep trying to (POLITELY) work them over to Paul.

We need to convert as many as possible, especially in the early states!

Same goes for Sarah Palin supporters.

I think if she announces she's not going to run, that would definitely give us a bump in the polls due to people who are still holding out for her but still like Paul as a second choice.

I'm not even going to get into the possibilities that would arise if either or both of them endorsed Ron Paul, but for obvious reasons that would be awesome as well. :)

eduardo89
08-25-2011, 04:09 PM
Sadly I think both of them will end up endorsing Perry. The GOP obviously doesn't want Romney to win.

RileyE104
08-25-2011, 04:13 PM
Sadly I think both of them will end up endorsing Perry. The GOP obviously doesn't want Romney to win.

I don't think Bachmann will endorse Perry. She has to be pissed that he stole her thunder. Plus, she's friends with Paul.

Also, I don't think Palin will endorse him either. People here may not agree but my personal opinion is that she will eventually endorse Paul if she thinks he has a shot.

ANYWAYS, that's why I don't want to get into talking about endorsements... We can't depend on that kind of hope. We need to focus on keeping others from falling for them. Stay focused on the intellectual battle. Keep people informed about why Paul is better than Bachmann/Palin, but do it in a NICE way that wont insult whoever you're talking to.

libertygrl
08-25-2011, 05:35 PM
It's been my experience that the Palin/Bachmann supporters are on board with their foreign policy of supporting Israel at all cost. It's pathetic but it is what it is.

eduardo89
08-25-2011, 05:37 PM
It's been my experience that the Palin/Bachmann supporters are on board with their foreign policy of supporting Israel at all cost. It's pathetic but it is what it is.But that's because God says that has to be Americas foreign policy.

RileyE104
08-25-2011, 05:58 PM
It's been my experience that the Palin/Bachmann supporters are on board with their foreign policy of supporting Israel at all cost. It's pathetic but it is what it is.

That's why we have to convince them that we can't afford it. Tell them how their belief is understandable, but not affordable.

For instance, I may love my neighbor to death, but I can't spend me entire check each month buying him a security system for his house and sending my own personal police force after his enemies.

The Free Hornet
08-25-2011, 06:25 PM
But that's because God says that has to be Americas foreign policy.BIN-EFFING-GO!

What we need is for someone to talk to God again and see if we get a different answer. As an atheist, it can't be me. Any volunteers out there?