PDA

View Full Version : Volunteers are needed for RP Delegate Training

ninepointfive
08-25-2011, 12:32 PM
We need a Ron Paul Patriot to step up and run a twitter account for the site, http://ronpauldelegates.wordpress.com/
We have an account, and its ready for action: http://twitter.com/RonPaulDelegate

Should we fail to secure enough delegates for the caucus states, and votes in the primary states, Ron Paul will have lost the election! We can't have that happen! A twitter account with a strong leader would be ideal for spreading this vital information.

Please respond and help out Cleaner44 and myself run this page. We are currently running this as a hobby project, which has been birthed from the RonPaulForums. :toady:

Thank You!

Cleaner44
08-25-2011, 03:26 PM
We can probably have the blog set up to auto popst on twitter if is not already. If we have a Twitter expert here that could pitch in that would be great. Anybody?

gerryb
08-25-2011, 04:29 PM
This topic should not be broadcast on Twitter

ninepointfive
08-25-2011, 04:30 PM
This topic should not be broadcast on Twitter

I disagree.

gerryb
08-25-2011, 04:37 PM
I disagree.

Witness Louisiana.

ninepointfive
08-25-2011, 04:45 PM
Witness Louisiana.

Aside from collecting delegate lists, we aren't assembling any of this information for the enemy to look through. Yeah, here in Colorado, there was a "Don't vote for the Ron Paulers" delegate list.

If there are legitimate concerns about using twitter, please respond... otherwise - we need to get this information out there to the new and prior supporters. There's a surprising disconnect between activism, and delegate activism... which is really the most important activism item anyone can do... Short of running a state campaign.

CaptainAmerica
08-25-2011, 04:47 PM
Broadcast this message on twitter! I was a delegate in 2008. We had our plan and it failed because not enough people knew about it. The neo-cons are playing dirty ,they will make a list of all the names which they wish to blacklist from being voted into super-delegate positions. We have to fight back harder.

ninepointfive
08-25-2011, 04:49 PM
Broadcast this message on twitter! I was a delegate in 2008. We had our plan and it failed because not enough people knew about it. We have to fight back harder.

Yes! Any avenue that works for spreading this information is KEY! Hopefully we can get someone to step up and do a good job with this.

Tod
08-25-2011, 04:54 PM
What sort of information will this twitter acct be used for? (Examples?)

Thanks,

Tod

ninepointfive
08-25-2011, 05:01 PM
What sort of information will this twitter acct be used for? (Examples?)

Thanks,

Tod

Encouraging people to run for delegate from their neighborhood precinct. Encourage others to support a delegate if they for some reason can't run themselves. And help propagate this information to networks we haven't hit yet.

Many Ron Paul supporters new and old haven't exactly heard of delegates, and if they have, their understanding needs a boost. It's different in every location, so it does happen to be an issue to overcome.

Thanks!

Shawn91210
08-25-2011, 07:04 PM
I'm not so amazingly keen at the whole delegate process, but I will be willing to help out the cause in whatever way I can.