green73
08-25-2011, 12:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VTJrYLqvxM

Travlyr
08-25-2011, 12:15 PM
Good interview.

RonPaulCult
08-25-2011, 12:16 PM
I think it's good that he keeps getting asked these questions about Iran, because his answer is becoming more polished and sharp and it's hard to argue with it. Then again, I'm not a neo-con.

smartguy911
08-25-2011, 12:17 PM
wat the heck? 1st questions jobs ----> 2nd nuclear weapons. very weird interview

KingNothing
08-25-2011, 12:20 PM
Boy, how the tone of these interviews has changed since the last go-round. In just a few minutes, Ron was given ample time to accurately express himself and he was not met with one condescending comment or insult.

orenbus
08-25-2011, 12:21 PM
wat the heck? 1st questions jobs ----> 2nd nuclear weapons. very weird interview

Not really those are what I think the typical Republican voter that watched the last couple of debates would want to ask Ron Paul about as it stands right now. The jobs one is self explanatory and as far as the Iran Nuke one well that is a question that is being pushed by the media and was a hot topic during the last debate so people would want to hear more about his explanation.

KingNothing
08-25-2011, 12:23 PM
I think it's good that he keeps getting asked these questions about Iran, because his answer is becoming more polished and sharp and it's hard to argue with it. Then again, I'm not a neo-con.

That's true. Our knee-jerk reaction is to appreciate that sort of polished, lucid response to the Iran question. Someone who believes that the brown folks in the Middle East and Persia are scary, heathens hell-bent on destroying us because we're rich and free... well, that person might think Ron is nuts for the response he offered.

kill the banks
08-25-2011, 12:26 PM
strong interview