PDA

View Full Version : Campaign Materials from ronpaul2012.com

sadam
08-25-2011, 10:29 AM
Just wondering if anyone knows how long it takes to get gear from campaign? I ordered the day of the last money bomb and I didn't get an email from the campaign or anything with a tracking number. Do they not send out info regarding a tracking number or even anything stating they received your order? I'm in Iowa and was also curious how long it typically took others in the mid west to get there gear after they ordered it. Thanks for the help guys. :toady:

RonPaul101.com
08-25-2011, 10:40 AM
Just wondering if anyone knows how long it takes to get gear from campaign? I ordered the day of the last money bomb and I didn't get an email from the campaign or anything with a tracking number. Do they not send out info regarding a tracking number or even anything stating they received your order? I'm in Iowa and was also curious how long it typically took others in the mid west to get there gear after they ordered it. Thanks for the help guys. :toady:

It varies a lot. I have gotten orders in as little as 4 days or as long as 14 days. If you ordered larger items it tends to be on the longer side of the timeframe.

Article V
08-25-2011, 10:47 AM
You'll get a tracking number once your package has been prepared for shipment. Give it a week. If you don't get emailed a tracking number after a week, contact the RonPaul2012.com store.

The store wants you to have your materials as much as (if not even more than) you do. So hang tight for as long as you're able. Like I said, a week is usually the longest it takes for them to fully process, pack and ship the items you ordered. You'll get an email from them upon shipment.

sadam
08-25-2011, 01:03 PM
Thank you guys I was more worried about them not getting my order more than anything. I'll hang tight awhile yet.

Matt Collins
08-25-2011, 02:53 PM
Questions about the store can be directed to matthewh@ronpaul2012.com