PDA

View Full Version : The Street Op Piece: Ron Paul as Treasury Secretary

bobbyw24
08-25-2011, 05:57 AM
Rick Perry's 2013 Inauguration Speech: Opinion

The following are the remarks President Perry delivered on the U.S. Capitol's West steps, just moments ago, today Jan. 20, 2013:

"Fellow Americans, this hour marks the running start on a new agenda for economic growth for the proud country conceived in liberty in 1776 by our founding fathers. The new administration whose work will start in earnest later this hour, has a recipe for economic growth that has been proven throughout history, and which we will prove yet again over the next four years. It is called freedom.

SNIP

So who are these essential government employees, and where are they located? The first duty of the U.S. President is to be commander in chief of the armed forces, and as a consequence of this first duty, I have decided that I will spend a majority of the next four years living with our troops, on the military bases across our 50 states. I start by going to the Naval Academy in Annapolis tonight together with Treasury Secretary Ron Paul and Secretary of Defense John Bolton, and we will stay there until Friday.

http://www.thestreet.com/story/11230345/1/rick-perrys-2013-inauguration-speech-opinion.html?cm_ven=RSSFeed

johnrocks
08-25-2011, 06:03 AM
If he so much as thought seriously about being in the same Administration as John Bolton, I think I'd renounce my support of RP, of course I feel confident I won't ever have to worry about this.