PDA

View Full Version : Official Ron Paul T-shirt day (Every Monday)

mlee45
08-24-2011, 08:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rzCJDAwn0s

There has been so many Ron Paul T-shirt forum post ideas that have gone through this thread, but let's end this here, and make a sticky for this!

I think this video is a really good idea that a lot of people would love to get involved with. Before I'm attacked with a lot of hate about any of this, let's keep in mind that if you don't want to be a part of this event, you don't have to, but I have a feeling that A LOT of you will. I'm personally going to stay updated with this youtube account, and check on it often to see how this movement progresses. I think it would be a good idea for a lot of us to make youtube accounts and post videos in response to this, and really get this thing taken off the ground.

from now on Ron Paul t-shirt day is Monday, and for those of you that think it should be Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday, etc, whenever, then get your group of friends from whereever you live to make it on that day and then post about it in response to the videos, and the problem is solved! I know wearing a tshirt every day seems like a silly idea, but not many ron paul supporters are as serious as we are on the forums, and this is a good way to get people who would ordinarily not do any campaigning whatsoever for Ron to get out and wear a shirt and to talk to people about him! Also, it doesn't take much work at all, it's so easy, we just have to wear a t-shirt one day of the week! [:!

mlee45
08-24-2011, 09:33 PM
Come on people! I'm in for monday! who is with me!

eleganz
08-24-2011, 09:57 PM
Forget just Mondays, when I get my shirt (ordered during birthday bomb) I'm wearing it out everyday I dress casually! People know me as a style freak so when they see me wearing the same shirt all the time they will know I mean business!

mport1
08-24-2011, 10:08 PM
Great idea! Let's spread this around.

mlee45
08-24-2011, 10:11 PM
Yes! Start spreading it around facebook, and everywhere else you can think of! We need to get this big!

mport1
08-24-2011, 10:13 PM
Yes! Start spreading it around facebook, and everywhere else you can think of! We need to get this big!

Posting this to my Facebook accounts that have about 10,000 "friends" and will post to Twitter. Do you want to make a Facebook page for this so we can spread that around along with the video?

mlee45
08-24-2011, 10:18 PM
Posting this to my Facebook accounts that have about 10,000 "friends" and will post to Twitter. Do you want to make a Facebook page for this so we can spread that around along with the video?

Oh wow! That would be awesome. I just hope a lot of people see this video, and reply back to it with video comments so we can all connect on her channel, and see everyone's updates every monday! that would be so badass! If you are willing to make a facebook page, that would be awesome, I'm not so good with making and managing pages myself, lol

mport1
08-24-2011, 10:22 PM
Oh wow! That would be awesome. I just hope a lot of people see this video, and reply back to it with video comments so we can all connect on her channel, and see everyone's updates every monday! that would be so badass! If you are willing to make a facebook page, that would be awesome, I'm not so good with making and managing pages myself, lol

I'll see if I can get in touch with her. Since she came up with the idea, it would probably be best to let her create it. If I don't hear from her, I'll put together a page.

mlee45
08-24-2011, 10:40 PM
Woo, I Can't wait to see how this takes off!

Johnnymac
08-24-2011, 10:52 PM
im ordering 147 dollars worth of stuff for the upcoming bombs.... included are 3 RP T's ! oh yea!

mlee45
08-24-2011, 11:10 PM
im ordering 147 dollars worth of stuff for the upcoming bombs.... included are 3 RP T's ! oh yea!

I love the new Ron Paul constitution t-shirts on the site...you gotta order one of those!!!

mport1
08-24-2011, 11:55 PM
Anybody really good with Facebook Pages? I've got one going but could probably be spiced up a bit - Ron Paul T-Shirt Day Facebook Page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ron-Paul-T-Shirt-Day-Every-Monday/209927855731726). I can make some more people admins.

Andromeda
08-25-2011, 06:11 AM
I'm in for this, but I'm gonna have to do it on Fridays, Saturdays, and/or Sundays. I pretty much already do anyways. :) Where I work, I'm not allowed to wear political stuff... so Monday is out for me.

mport1
08-25-2011, 07:09 AM
I'm in for this, but I'm gonna have to do it on Fridays, Saturdays, and/or Sundays. I pretty much already do anyways. :) Where I work, I'm not allowed to wear political stuff... so Monday is out for me.

Me either, but I will be doing it anywhere I go after work.

mlee45
08-25-2011, 09:33 AM

Get all your friends to wear them on that day too!

mosquitobite
08-25-2011, 09:41 AM
Can you imagine if the grassroots actually does this? The media cannot claim we manipulate online polls if there are MULTIPLE people wearing Ron Paul shirts and people take note!

mlee45
08-25-2011, 10:08 AM
Can you imagine if the grassroots actually does this? The media cannot claim we manipulate online polls if there are MULTIPLE people wearing Ron Paul shirts and people take note!

Exactly!!! I feel like a lot of people are pretty shy about wanting to get involved in this, but I feel like if it become national headlines that monday was RON PAUL DAY for many people, and literally tens of thousands of people were participating, it would be incredible!

Romulus
08-25-2011, 11:40 AM
///

mlee45
08-25-2011, 02:06 PM
I challenge every single one of you to spread this video around everywhere! twitter, facebook, youtube, and let's get this thing started up. This channel already has 2,000 views in just TWO days!

mlee45
08-25-2011, 02:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_SIpqxjpC8

Come on everyone, I made a video, now it's your turn! Let's get atleast 3 more Ron Paul videos in response to alexas by the end of tonight! Who will join me!

TexMac
08-25-2011, 04:51 PM
New to the forum, need help from you guys with this project(Everyone can be a part of it) (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?311875-New-to-the-forum-need-help-from-you-guys-with-this-project%28Everyone-can-be-a-part-of-it%29)

:)