PDA

View Full Version : A kiss not just a kiss

jim49er
08-24-2011, 07:57 PM
SHENZHEN, Guangdong - Like a real life version of Snow White, Liu Wenxiu's kiss literally saved the life of a 16-year-old boy.

Liu just passing by a pedestrian bridge in downtown Shenzhen on June 11 when she spotted hundreds of onlookers watching a young man with a knife in his hand, threatening to jump.

"I saw him get more and more excited - everybody around was just looking, nobody was trying to step up and help," said Liu, a 19-year-old hotel waitress.

"He had to be saved - because I've been there before and I knew exactly how it was," continued Liu, who had attempted suicide several times.

The boy was outside the guardrail and only one step from falling. Local police had tried without success to persuade him to give up.

Liu managed to get close to the boy by telling the police that she was his girlfriend and also the reason for his attempt to commit suicide.

http://europe.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2011-06/24/content_12767124.htm

CaptainAmerica
08-24-2011, 08:05 PM
Thats a cool story.Most people would just call him weird and ignore the many reasons he would contemplate ending his own life.

Warrior_of_Freedom
08-24-2011, 09:07 PM
an adult kissing an adolescent? CALL THE RAPE POLICE.

jonhowe
08-24-2011, 09:31 PM
The pictures on that page represent a sex act between an adult and a child. You're all going away for a VERY long time!

James Madison
08-24-2011, 09:59 PM
The pictures on that page represent a sex act between an adult and a child. You're all going away for a VERY long time!

Hooray for arbitrary age restrictions on normal human behavior!