PDA

View Full Version : 'We the People' Video

Chainspell
08-24-2011, 07:23 PM
Couldn't find the right forum to post this in, I made this video in support of Ron Paul. It shows the diversity and that we the people after hearing his message realize that we need to wake up and take action.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoqY6CpgpSE

Original Videos Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL70AE6CE1F4D3B2B6

Discussion for Part 2 can be found here:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?312126-We-The-People-Part-2-Why-are-people-afraid-of-Ron-Paul

--------------------------------------------
If you want to download the 720p version:
http://www.linkshells.com/dl/we_the_people_v5.zip
Please do not repost on YouTube, if there is only one video there is a better chance we can get a huge number of views, ratings and favorites--and our message will get more prominence and land on the top pages. I also have an adbrite account so I'm running full page ads of the video throughout the internet. It only costs $0.001 for each time the ad is displayed!

Also before I forget if you're ever showing this from a dvd or anything other than youtube, I should make another version that has the youtube logo on the side. I think part of the power of the video is knowing that these are real youtube videos compiled together. (just my notes)

Current Stats as of last post edit:
#20 - Most Discussed (Today) - News & Politics
#2 - Top Favorited (Today) - News & Politics
#17 - Top Favorited (This Week) - News & Politics
#5 - Top Rated (Today) - News & Politics
#26 - Top Rated (This Week) - News & Politics
#56 - Most Viewed (Today) - News & Politics

iamse7en
08-24-2011, 07:34 PM
I saw Lew posted this on his blog. Freakin' good job, man.

freakout9903
08-24-2011, 07:42 PM
+rep , re-posted and linked to your YouTube channel.

ForLiberty2012
08-24-2011, 07:48 PM
This video is awesome!! You compiled this?

dusman
08-24-2011, 07:54 PM
Holy crap. What a great video.

I have a question.. we were going to use the Jon Stewart video for the black this out moneybomb, but they've been pulling them for Copyright issues. Do you mind if we use this video for time being? I think it would work really well to inspire visitors.

johnald
08-24-2011, 08:29 PM
Wow

SDMF
08-24-2011, 08:41 PM
Awesome video! I had to watch it 4 to 5 times,,Thanks!

NYgs23
08-24-2011, 08:43 PM
Why does this video include Stefan Molyneux when he explicitly opposes Ron Paul's campaign on the basis that he thinks all politics is bad?

cucucachu0000
08-24-2011, 08:44 PM
great video im sharing it with everyone.

Chainspell
08-24-2011, 08:50 PM
Why does this video include Stefan Molyneux when he explicitly opposes Ron Paul's campaign on the basis that he thinks all politics is bad?
sorry i didn't know who he was, maybe I should put a little caption that says it's a mistake or something?

This video is awesome!! You compiled this?
yeap, i didn't even know Ron Paul ran on 2008 and I knew about him from youtube back then... I think some supporters have little idea how many more people out there haven't heard his message. I don't mean to make it sound like they did nothing back then, because they've done A LOT, when the media ignores you it's really hard to reach a lot of people.

But this time around we have to do even more, its not enough, NOT nearly ENOUGH, until everyone we meet on the streets hears his message of liberty and freedom. Then and only then will ALL of America rise up and fight for freedom.

KramerDSP
08-24-2011, 08:57 PM
Kind sir, this is the easily the second greatest RP video ever made. What you have done is nothing short of amazing, and you deserve all the kudos headed your way. BRAVO!!!!!!!

justatrey
08-24-2011, 08:57 PM
Liked, favorited, commented. Amazing job!

Thanks for making this.

dirtfarmerz
08-24-2011, 08:59 PM
Wow!!!!!! It brought a tear to my eye! AWESOME video and great first post! Welcome to the forums! :)

Please, please, PLEASE, make more videos! :D

TexMac
08-24-2011, 09:17 PM
Don't change a thing, it's very good.

XTreat
08-24-2011, 09:31 PM
Welcome! great video!

+rep!

I am working the RP table at the GA GOP straw poll this Saturday. Your video will be playing at our table. Thank you!

orenbus
08-24-2011, 09:31 PM
Good video, definitely in the top 10 all time Ron Paul videos.

NYgs23
08-24-2011, 09:37 PM
sorry i didn't know who he was, maybe I should put a little caption that says it's a mistake or something?

Well, I'd just but a correction in the video description, if you're allowed to edit it.

mport1
08-24-2011, 09:52 PM
Well done, + rep. Please create more videos. Everybody, spread this video everywhere!

Carehn
08-24-2011, 09:58 PM
Send this out to right wing news sites and large blogs.

Danke
08-24-2011, 10:11 PM
Was that our Catman at the 2 minute mark?

Fatejuggler
08-24-2011, 10:11 PM
Must go viral!

Chainspell
08-24-2011, 10:19 PM
Welcome! great video!

+rep!

I am working the RP table at the GA GOP straw poll this Saturday. Your video will be playing at our table. Thank you!
WOW Great! I should make the 720P version available to people. It's 300MB tho, I have a fileserver at home but I think it would explode if I shared it online.

oh what the heck, here it is:
moved the link to the first post

Esoteric
08-24-2011, 10:20 PM
throwing molyneux in there is BRILLIANT! Leave him in! Serves him right!

mport1
08-24-2011, 10:23 PM
throwing molyneux in there is BRILLIANT! Leave him in! Serves him right!

Molyneux still has respect for RP and would rather see him in office than anybody else I'm sure. He posts quite a few things about RP on his Facebook.

Tod
08-24-2011, 10:42 PM
Really good work! (99.999% of people watching it, myself included, have no idea who Stefan Molyneux is; don't sweat it)

Johnnymac
08-24-2011, 10:48 PM
why is this not on the front page yet!

Chainspell
08-24-2011, 10:49 PM
currently as of edit date:
#24 - Top Favorited (Today) - News & Politics
#45 - Top Rated (Today) - News & Politics

Fatejuggler
08-24-2011, 10:51 PM
I particularly like the comment the girl made at the very end:

"A lot of people are saying, well you now, he's not electable, or he's too old, or his ideas are too radical. If that's how people want to think then you're denying yourselves an opportunity to experience liberty in your lifetime."

ctb619
08-24-2011, 10:58 PM
Great job! Best RP video I've seen in quite awhile.

Evilfox
08-24-2011, 10:58 PM
Share it, Like it, get it Viral. Great video.

TexasJake
08-24-2011, 11:04 PM
Great work!

Chainspell
08-24-2011, 11:18 PM
I wonder what if we can get the youtube users with extremely high subscriber numbers to favorite, comment or like the video. I mean I have 7,000 subscribers and 5,500 on my other channel plus 1,000 on my third channel.

Just imagine 1 youtube user with 5 million subscribers who hasn't heard this message yet. Just imagine how many people that will convert to the cause.... I mean all that people need to hear is the message, let the message speak for itself and people will rise up and join us.

Revolution0918
08-24-2011, 11:43 PM
bro that video was fucking absolutely amazing

iamse7en
08-24-2011, 11:46 PM
lol, I've watched this video like 6 times now. I can't stop. It gives me hope. It's nice to know there is fervent support out there. It's nice to know the nation isn't 100% full of idiots.

dusman
08-24-2011, 11:49 PM
Thanks for letting us use your video Christian! You can check it out on http://www.blackthisout.com.

Revolution0918
08-24-2011, 11:50 PM
I've been posting it on everyone of my friends facebooks for the past half hour.....hopefully we can get this to go viral this video is awesome man

Nate-ForLiberty
08-25-2011, 12:00 AM
This is bar none, my favorite Ron Paul video ever. Thank you so much for this! I had chills through the whole thing. Thank you thank you thank you!

TheTyke
08-25-2011, 12:01 AM
Wonderful!!

RonPaulwillWin
08-25-2011, 12:03 AM
This alllllllllllmost rivals the Ron Paul rising video.

Patriot123
08-25-2011, 12:06 AM
I'll admit, and I know I'm going to be flamed for this, but I used to think Ron Paul supporters were, for the most part, hippies. A few exceptions, but generally I felt that to be true. And I guess that really... took a machete to how I was beginning to feel about our movement as I move onto college in my life. That's why this video is so inspirational to me. Because we're not all a bunch of hippies. We're America, and our movement is as diverse as the nation we aim to fix. As a Jew, I often get a lot of criticism for supporting Paul. As funny as it is, I couldn't support any other candidate -- I'm fed up with the racism that's surfaced between Judaism and Islam, and I'm tired of people taking one side in the whole Middle Eastern conflict and not taking a look at the whole picture... I'm proud to support Ron Paul, and I'm proud to be an American.

+rep

JoshLowry
08-25-2011, 12:11 AM
Great job Christian, front paged!

donnay
08-25-2011, 12:12 AM
Excellent video!

RonPaulwillWin
08-25-2011, 12:20 AM
Upvote these

Important:

r/ronpaul

http://www.reddit.com/r/ronpaul/comments/jtngl/we_the_people_an_army_of_diversity_for_ron_paul/

Very important:

r/libertarian

http://www.reddit.com/r/Libertarian/comments/jts48/we_the_people_an_army_of_diversity_for_ron_paul/

I wouldn't post to r/politics until this youtube video gets more exposure. It should hit the interwebs by storm this tomorrow and all this week...r/economics might be worth it.

svobody
08-25-2011, 12:23 AM
awesome

Conza88
08-25-2011, 12:43 AM
A dagger to the perception that libertarianism is just for white males.

Nate-ForLiberty
08-25-2011, 01:34 AM
can't. stop. watching.

this is so powerful. love the ending!

Bobster
08-25-2011, 03:26 AM
I am going to signup for a Youtube account solely to thumbs up this. Excellent work.

Spread this far and wide, it's a powerful video! :)

Elwar
08-25-2011, 05:09 AM

He hates politics but does respect the Ron Paul supporters and understands where we are coming from. He just thinks it is all a lost cause.

Narmical
08-25-2011, 05:39 AM

i say leave it in. if even a guy who hates politics likes Ron Paul, that means something.

Narmical
08-25-2011, 05:41 AM
this is a general comment, maybe you should start the video with a Ron Paul 2012 thing. Half way though i was wondering if this was from '08 or '12

Such is internet that I find lots of 08 information when looking for Ron Paul stuff

crhoades
08-25-2011, 06:48 AM
Thank you for taking time to do this. Very inspiring. Brought a tear to my eye. Needed that.

Brian in Maryland
08-25-2011, 06:49 AM
I'm sitting here at work, don't usually watch videos at work. At 5:22 in video "I am an imperfect messenger, but the message is perfect.” Wow, my eyes actually started to tear up. I’m not usually that emotional…home run!

I’m emailing the link to it to a few people now.

We can win this and will, now is the time to redouble our efforts, donate more, talk to more people, campaign more…

crhoades
08-25-2011, 06:51 AM
Also, please someone with a contact in the campaign, this needs to be suggested to be on the front page of the campaign website. We need HD DVD copies of this to spread around when knocking on doors etc.

smartguy911
08-25-2011, 07:02 AM
Man that made my eyes water

big thanks

freejack
08-25-2011, 07:37 AM
That fired me up! This works really well for the Black This Out money bomb.

samuel
08-25-2011, 08:18 AM
We need HD DVD copies of this to spread around when knocking on doors etc.
It's time for Sam's technology nitpick of the day!

1. While DVD's technically can hold HD video on them, the DVD wouldn't work like a regular DVD, but like a flash drive. It would confuse people if the DVD didn't "just work" when they put it in their DVD player.
2. HD DVD is dead. And Blu-Ray is freaking expensive.

However, I agree that it would be awesome to hand out DVD's of this around the neighborhood!

ProBlue33
08-25-2011, 09:01 AM
This video is the absolute epitome of grassroots support, look at the variety of people supporting Ron Paul, it is good that many women, and people of color are featured as those are both weak demographic area's for Ron Paul. The converted neo-cons are examples that people can change their political philosophical outlook too. Excellent variety of YouTube supporters that have made videos all grouped together.

Chainspell
08-25-2011, 09:03 AM
I can make a dvd .iso version that you can burn yourself. I'm also planning on releasing it to different portable formats so the files will be much smaller.

Also planning to edit some more and maybe make shorter versions

Chainspell
08-25-2011, 09:29 AM
About the variety... I know people who don't want to believe wont believe this. But all those people on the video were not picked in any order or any prejudice. it was not tailored or shaped to make it appeal to a demographic or a wide audience. I just downloaded all the support videos I could, Ron Paul's message is so powerful that you just have to rely in the truth of his message.

Ron Paul inspired me to show the truth about the people who believe in him. And this is the truth, we shouldn't hide and exclude the yelling guy because it may make some people uncomfortable or else we're just like FOX news in trying to shape the truth. let the people make up their own minds

I think this is why his message and this video is so inspiring and moving, is because the video is real, he is real and the message is real.

Dlynne
08-25-2011, 09:58 AM
Love this video! Thanks so much for the download.

raystone
08-25-2011, 10:12 AM
Does crying to this make me a namby pamby? If so, call me Boy George.

Don't change a thing. Unbelievably powerful.

dusman
08-25-2011, 10:27 AM
Now, everyone record themselves watching the video... so Christian can do a follow up video of us all teary eyed and crying talking about it. lol. :D

Ireland4Liberty
08-25-2011, 10:42 AM
Oh god what a video...! +rep

muh_roads
08-25-2011, 11:30 AM
These are the kinds of videos that motivated people to give 20 million in Q4 2007. Good stuff. Need moar.

Deborah K
08-25-2011, 11:40 AM
Shared it and +rep! We need more like this one!

Deborah K
08-25-2011, 11:45 AM
"He's more than electable, he's necessary."

Romulus
08-25-2011, 12:00 PM
This is golden... teared up... great job.

(I don't like the part where the guy slams "capitalists" though)

iamse7en
08-25-2011, 02:18 PM
This is golden... teared up... great job.

(I don't like the part where the guy slams "capitalists" though)

Hehe... he meant "corportists" :)

jmag
08-25-2011, 02:38 PM
bump ++

orenbus
08-25-2011, 02:38 PM
Just had my mom sit down in front of the laptop and played this video for her and left her alone while watching it. I came back and asked her, it was good wasn't it? She said yea, how can I vote for him? I have to be registered Republican right? I asked, you are going to vote for him? She is like yea why the hell not give the old guy a vote to become president? She previously would keep telling me he's too old to become president.

Just convinced my mom who didn't vote in the last election, and has never voted in her in life, to change her party affiliation and vote for Ron Paul by playing the video and just leaving her alone watching it. :)

Chainspell
08-25-2011, 03:07 PM
Hehe... he meant "corportists" :)
hehe why is it so bad if he meant capitalists? it's not Ron Paul's opinion it's his. We don't have to agree on everything, but atleast we can agree that things need to change. And for better or for worse I would rather have a leader that inspires people to tell the truth and stands up for what he believes in, than all these other leaders that i've ever had in my lifetime.

current stats:
#74 - Most Discussed (Today) - News & Politics
#5 - Top Favorited (Today) - News & Politics
#48 - Top Favorited (This Week) - News & Politics
#16 - Top Rated (Today) - News & Politics
#84 - Top Rated (This Week) - News & Politics

Chainspell
08-25-2011, 04:04 PM
I'm not sure what the most effective video to put on my description on the top that says "Who is Ron Paul?" for now I just changed it to this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hCpuUB79JI

coz its a shorter video and it really shows how he speaks about things that no else does. anyone have better ideas?

orenbus
08-25-2011, 04:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG2PUZoukfA&feature=channel_video_title

This video really needs to be updated for 2012 but I would probably use it anyway.

Chainspell
08-25-2011, 04:24 PM
awesome just updated it to that one! thanks!

kah13176
08-25-2011, 04:36 PM
Everyone please thumbs-up the OP's video.

Kimmie
08-25-2011, 04:38 PM
This is a great video. I wish there is someone out there who would produce a video portraying Ron Paul as Moses and use the "Let My People Go" as the theme. I read some old posting back in 2007 and his comparison of Ron Paul to Moses is right on. Moses fought for freedom for his people from the Establishment just as Ron Paul is fighting freedom for all Americans from Big corrupt government and greedy big businesses.

A Son of Liberty
08-25-2011, 04:53 PM
Posted to Facebook. Well done, lad. Well done.

I'm not going to lie... I welled up...

Inspirational video, dude. My local gang set a sign-painting party date last night and I can't wait... now more than ever.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing."

Chainspell
08-25-2011, 04:55 PM
Posted to Facebook. Well done, lad. Well done.

I'm not going to lie... I welled up...

Inspirational video, dude. My local gang set a sign-painting party date last night and I can't wait... now more than ever.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing."
Right On!! that line is so moving everytime I read it

flightlesskiwi
08-25-2011, 05:09 PM
Also, please someone with a contact in the campaign, this needs to be suggested to be on the front page of the campaign website. We need HD DVD copies of this to spread around when knocking on doors etc.

maybe an effective way to get this to the campaign would be by sending it to Jack Hunter?? just throwing out an idea...

deadfish
08-25-2011, 07:29 PM
Is there a playlist available to watch the entire endorsement by each person? I want to watch each one. Great job on the video!

Nate-ForLiberty
08-25-2011, 07:34 PM
Is there a playlist available to watch the entire endorsement by each person? I want to watch each one. Great job on the video!

+1 and welcome to RonPaulForums.com !!! :)

Chainspell
08-25-2011, 07:43 PM
Yeah thats a great idea should take an hour to compile

truthspeaker
08-25-2011, 07:55 PM
Fantastic. What a wonderful compilation.

linusPAULing
08-25-2011, 08:03 PM
Excellent video OP!

I love how well the video showcases the multicultural/multigenerational nature of RP's support. This has proven helpful to me because I'm now dealing with family members who believe in this tea party racism crap. Perhaps your video will help dispel their concerns... we'll soon see because I've forwarded it along.

With this in mind, for future reference this video might be helpful...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eukFNN44ibM&feature=related

I particularly like this guy's quote "I want to a lot of people to start looking up this dude Ron Paul 'cause a lot of stuff he says makes perfect sense!"

That clip might have fit nicely into the video.

justatrey
08-25-2011, 08:04 PM
Just had my mom sit down in front of the laptop and played this video for her and left her alone while watching it. I came back and asked her, it was good wasn't it? She said yea, how can I vote for him? I have to be registered Republican right? I asked you are going to vote for him? She is like yea why the hell not give the old guy a vote to become president? She previously would keep telling me he's too old to become president.

Just convinced my mom who didn't vote last election and has never voted her in life to change her party affiliation and vote for Ron Paul by just playing the video and just leave her alone watching it. :)

Nice work! I just asked my mom to watch it today too. By the end, she was wiping away tears! She then emailed it to a few of her friends...

This video works.

Eric21ND
08-25-2011, 08:19 PM
This is the first supporter made video of the election cycle that really tugs on the heart strings. We need more videos like this kudos!

Chainspell
08-25-2011, 08:31 PM
Excellent video OP!

I love how well the video showcases the multicultural/multigenerational nature of RP's support. This has proven helpful to me because I'm now dealing with family members who believe in this tea party racism crap. Perhaps your video will help dispel their concerns... we'll soon see because I've forwarded it along.

With this in mind, for future reference this video might be helpful...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eukFNN44ibM&feature=related

I particularly like this guy's quote "I want to a lot of people to start looking up this dude Ron Paul 'cause a lot of stuff he says makes perfect sense!"

That clip might have fit nicely into the video.
I actually got that guy as part of the list of videos I was downloading, but there were about 10 or 15 other videos that simply wouldn't download. They all kept spitting up an error, and he was one of them that wouldn't download :(

linusPAULing
08-25-2011, 08:35 PM
I use linux and was just able capture this video in chunks.... I could email you these clips if you'd like.

pm me if this could be helpful.

deadfish
08-25-2011, 08:51 PM
+1 and welcome to RonPaulForums.com !!! :)

Thank you. Long time lurker. I've seen a lot of these "video bomb" endorsements, but there are many used in the video that I have not seen.

Have not been able to find the full videos for the clips at 0:15 and the one at 0:24.

Chainspell
08-25-2011, 09:16 PM
here you go! it took longer than I thought it was gonna be:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL70AE6CE1F4D3B2B6
148 videos in total

please read my disclaimer on the video playlist:
This is a RAW list of all the videos I found and downloaded. Some of them got lost in the editing process. None of these videos were vetted, so some viewpoints will not necessarily represent Ron Paul's views. Please keep that in mind.

Thanks everyone!

oh interesting fact about our video (from youtube stats):

This video is most popular with:
Male 45-54
Male 35-44
Male 55-64

Nate-ForLiberty
08-25-2011, 09:19 PM

please read my disclaimer on the video playlist:
This is a RAW list of all the videos I found and downloaded. Some of them got lost in the editing process. None of these videos were vetted, so some viewpoints will not necessarily represent Ron Paul's views. Please keep that in mind.

Thanks everyone!

+rep!

:toady:

deadfish
08-25-2011, 09:58 PM
148 videos in total

Some of these videos are incredible. Thank you! :)

yatez112
08-25-2011, 10:23 PM
Tremendous video!

Tears were shed. :)

Nate-ForLiberty
08-25-2011, 10:36 PM
still watching this video.

iamse7en
08-25-2011, 10:40 PM
still watching this video.

lol. I know. I can't stop. I especially feel the goosebumbs toward the 2nd half of the stream of "ron paul" "ron paul" "ron paul" portion. It makes me wanna go knock on doors or something.

Arklatex
08-26-2011, 12:32 AM
What in the world?! I skipped over this youtube this morning but just watched it right now! Wow This is the kind of stuff we need, our biggest strength in the last campaign was the youtubes, they were some of the most inspiring media I'd ever seen in my lifetime and to think they were all created out of love and for free by individual people.

I was unsure if we could meet the quality of those again this election, never ceased to be amazed by the people involved in this liberty movement, never! Nunca! Thank you!

V4Vendetta
08-26-2011, 01:38 AM
man - thats some serious editing!!!! lol good job

Chainspell
08-26-2011, 04:03 AM
as of today:

#30 - Most Discussed (Today) - News & Politics
#3 - Top Favorited (Today) - News & Politics
#28 - Top Favorited (This Week) - News & Politics
#9 - Top Rated (Today) - News & Politics
#30 - Top Rated (This Week) - News & Politics

It's only been a little over a day and we're in #28-#30 spot for the week already!

I don't get why we don't get a lot of views tho. If you put random videos on an excel table the average View to Rate ratio is around 2.5% so apply 2.5% to our 1,138 total ratings you get around 28,450 views not 11,000. Maybe we just have more people rating coz they like/dislike the video so much? 10% of viewers push the rate button on our video. Haha food for thought for the conspiracy guys out there :D

http://i53.tinypic.com/67tbut.jpg

http://i52.tinypic.com/szddnb.jpg

nice job everyone!

orenbus
08-26-2011, 05:26 AM
I don't get why we don't get a lot of views tho. If you put random videos on an excel table the average View to Rate ratio is around 2.5% so apply 2.5% to our 1,138 total ratings you get around 28,450 views not 11,000. Maybe we just have more people rating coz they like/dislike the video so much? 10% of viewers push the rate button on our video. Haha food for thought for the conspiracy guys out there :D

I might be wrong, been out of the netroots for a while, but I'm thinking our distribution channels were a bit better in 2007/2008. I'm not very active on Facebook so not sure how well embedding video and customizing pages are on there but four years ago we utilized Myspace a lot for distribution through embeds which brought in a lot of traffic since it seemed everyone had a myspace page and were able to load up ugly looking pages with dozens and dozens of videos. The number of Ron Paul websites that offered video and the competition was up there as well as the amount of videos being generated, Meetup groups mailing list and local forums including state and city Ron Paul websites were viewed by people locally and getting videos to go viral through all the various distribution points was fairly easy.

I know now we have twitter and reddit, however personally I don't use them and don't really use facebook either so not sure how effective they are at distrubtion. It may just be the other videos in the News areas have better supportive distribution points currently or perhaps just not enough people have seen it yet and redistributed for it to go completely viral, who knows. As far as the rated vs. viewed ratio that may also be tied to distrbution localized to Ron Paul supporters and haters vs. the general public that are not closely monitoring candidate races, may again be attributed to distribution or could be its still too early, or it could just be that videos regarding a presidential campaign get more likes dislikes vs. general news stories or commentaries, only time will tell. But yea I'm sure someone somewhere had probably started to think about how long term corporations (or the government or both :p ) need to reduce the distribution power of individuals on the net by setting up roadblocks, hurdles or reduction in propagation and empowering tools of video and other content on the web to monopolize information flow and control, blah, blah, blah. :)

Oddone
08-26-2011, 06:02 AM
I see they are using adbrite, but maybe try using the Youtube Promoted videos. Youtube promoted videos use keywords to figure out who to display your video too, it also is a 0.1 cost per click. I'm sure we could get a good list of key words together on here. Any current news or anything related to Ron Paul or the race would be good.

Keyword List:
Ron Paul
Ron Paul 2012
Presidential Nomniee
GOP
Republican
Democrat
Obama
Bachmann
Rick Perry
Romney
Sarah Palin
Candidate
Freedom
Liberty
Gold
Debt / Debt Ceiling
Irene / Hurricane Irene
North Carolina

Chainspell
08-26-2011, 06:06 AM
yeah I have youtube promoted videos as well as the youtube pre-roll 30 second before skip ads. but really it's getting really expensive, so many other people are bidding on those keywords that i can't afford to outbid them.

you know I can see how people in power will want to marginalize us and give the impression to everybody (including us) that Ron Paul is not that popular. because if the elections were rigged and the whole of america knows who the real popular candidate is, they would have a problem. im sounding like a conspiracy guy, but that's just a "what if"

Oddone
08-26-2011, 06:11 AM
Gotcha, I bet it does. If we can get this going viral soon I'm sure cost can be off set by the community. I've posted this on a few facebook pages/groups and my wall.

No, you are right. Some times things are exactly as they seem, or at least something isn't right. Just look around our country, conspiracy or not things aren't right and will just keep getting worse unless we stand up an put a stop to it.

iamse7en
08-26-2011, 08:08 AM
I actually got that guy as part of the list of videos I was downloading, but there were about 10 or 15 other videos that simply wouldn't download. They all kept spitting up an error, and he was one of them that wouldn't download :(

Have you tried keepvid.com? I was able to download http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eukFNN44ibM just fine through keepvid.

UtahApocalypse
08-26-2011, 08:26 AM
You sir just won Ron Paul the election..... and made a grown man cry.

linusPAULing
08-26-2011, 08:28 AM
yeah I have youtube promoted videos as well as the youtube pre-roll 30 second before skip ads. but really it's getting really expensive, so many other people are bidding on those keywords that i can't afford to outbid them.

you know I can see how people in power will want to marginalize us and give the impression to everybody (including us) that Ron Paul is not that popular. because if the elections were rigged and the whole of america knows who the real popular candidate is, this would have a problem. im sounding like a conspiracy guy, but that's just a "what if"

Speaking of rigged elections, anyone at RPforums who hasn't seen this documentary should watch it.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/192687/hacking-democracy
http://www.hackingdemocracy.com/

Chainspell
08-26-2011, 08:37 AM
Speaking of rigged elections, anyone at RPforums who hasn't seen this documentary should watch it.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/192687/hacking-democracy
http://www.hackingdemocracy.com/

man this world we live in is a sad sad place :(

i wish i could be just like jack sparrow "just pretend its all a bad dream, thats how i get by" lol

deadfish
08-26-2011, 06:46 PM
Many great videos from that list, there are truly some inspiring individuals that are willing to stand out in support.

A veteran speak out about Iraq and Ron Paul
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRaDxiWjSdE

Veterans for Ron Paul: John Jones
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybFBsnMY9h4

Re: RON PAUL supporters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9CRHYNCCtI

The Iowa Straw Poll-AMAZING!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YLHpGF0qAw

eaglesfan48
08-26-2011, 06:50 PM
wow, what an amazing video!

Chainspell
08-26-2011, 08:57 PM
discussion of Part 2 can be found here:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?312126-We-The-People-Part-2-Why-are-people-afraid-of-Ron-Paul

afwjam
08-26-2011, 09:36 PM
Amazing!

afwjam
08-26-2011, 09:47 PM
Reddit, Please Upvote. Register for an account if you don't have one. Lets make this viral.
hxxp://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/jvtcz/we_the_people_video/

pulp8721
08-27-2011, 12:32 PM
anyone know the song in this video?

Joey Fuller
08-27-2011, 01:46 PM
thats me at 6min 22sec!

love the vid.. reposted on my blog

Nate-ForLiberty
08-27-2011, 02:46 PM
thats me at 6min 22sec!

love the vid.. reposted on my blog

woot! for RPF peeps in the vid! :D

Captain Caveman
01-05-2012, 07:41 PM
Very awesome video!

Thank You!

affa
01-05-2012, 07:57 PM
got bumped from the past, but still excellent!!!!

mosquitobite
02-23-2012, 07:03 PM
I love the angry guy at 4:10!!