PDA

View Full Version : User Comments: The Best of the Best

KramerDSP
08-24-2011, 07:20 PM
Some of us seem to be in need for a good pick-me-up. I have collected comments from internet postings over the last few years, from 2007 to now. Here are the absolute best of the best in my humble opinion. I hope this will reinforce the notion that we are supporting a revolutionary candidate outside of the machine who, win or lose, will be remembered as one of the greatest Americans who ever lived. Feel free to add other inspiring comments to this thread, and maybe it could be stickied to serve as a inspirational thread for those of us who let the media or stubborn friends discourage us.

For the first time in my life I will be gathering up as many friends, family and friends of friends and leading them by hand to vote for this man. Get behind him and make some noise. Ron Paul has done more positive things for this country than any other politician in history.

Democrat or Republican, it doesn’t matter. Ron Paul is a Patriot and is his own man and he’s not afraid to put his career on the line for the sake of his fellow countrymen/women. His history proves this.

The best thing all of the other 535 could do at this point if they wanted to prove they were half the man that Ron Paul is would be to resign.

Tea Party: Ron Paul meets the Life of Brian

When we are all eating dirt and I crawl by you on the new China soil I will remind you of how important Ron Paul was. If you can't see now, you don't want to.
PP Parker (Sent Monday, February 22, 2010 8:24 AM)

"Wow! Ron Paul makes so much sense on the Drug War! But the rest of his views are CRAZZZZZYYYY!

"Wow! Ron Paul makes a lot of sense on the Patriot Act! But the rest of his views are CRRAAZZZZYYY!!

"Wow! Ron Paul makes a lot of sense on closing Gitmo. But the rest of his views are CRAAAAZZZZZYYY!!

"Wow! Ron Paul makes a lot of sense on foreign policy, but the rest of his views are INSANE!!
So, like, which of his views are insane?

Ron Paul has the only answers now. The question is, will the rest of the republicans welcome the anti-war libertarians into their party? There are many former Obama supporters that would like to join. But it can't happen with unjust, unauthorized, pre-emptive war strategies, and torture, that Ron Paul, himself, correctly rejects.The fork is in the road. These wars are killing us financially and morally.BY tropicgirl on 02/22/2010 at 12:16

Ron Paul and the real Left stand together against the crony-capitalism that bails out the big banks at the expense of the little guys, the military industrial complex, and the trampling of our civil liberties.

The rise of Ron Paul can only be a good thing for the Democrats. Hopefully it will force them to primary out the corporate shill Obama and replace him with someone with integrity - like Kucinich. - thrashertm

Ron Paul and many others have been predicating this financial mess - now Ron Paul is absolutely vindicated but is still the 'fringe' candidate?

Let me understand - the folks who got us in this mess didn't see it coming, caused it, and now are telling us they are in charge to fix it? And Ron Paul is the 'nut'? The real nuts are the folks who believe in the current establishment.

The current establishment is the 'fringe'. by ScottKliff February 22, 2010

What's the worst thing that could happen?

All of Ron Paul's ideas turn out to be wrong...

and we are forced to return to our time-tested, conventional methods of destroying our nation and the future of our children.

Ron Paul 2012

I’m a progressive whose favorite Presidents were FDR, and John Kennedy (fathered the Medicare legislation which passed in ’64, had the U.S. Treasury print DEBT-Free “United States Notes” in ’63, and sought to withdraw from Vietnam, reform the CIA, and call off the Arms Race).

But I have learned a lot by listening to Ron Paul. The biggest threat to our well being is the Orwellian Warfare State and Central-Bank-Monopoly grip over our Nation (and our Economy). Most all of the corruption that is around us flows from those two sources.

If we could ever smash those two tyrannies down to the ground, it would then be possible to remake our Country again. We would then no longer have to be the victims of a repeating parade of false choices, and the literal destruction of the middle-class.

I think by the time the next president takes office, or soon after, we will be in a full blown depression thanks to Bush, Obama, and the Fed. Whoever gets the office next will be under so much pressure to use government to “fix” the situation that, even if we elect a fiscal conservative, it will take someone with extraordinarily strong core beliefs to resist this pressure and do the right thing. I can’t think of anyone other than Ron Paul who’d be up to it – I think every other Republican in the field will cave under the pressure. Whoever it is is going to be a lighting rod for an tremendous amount of misery.

@Brian Barton - I am a Sergeant in the U.S. Army. I support Ron Paul and I support his foreign policy. I am sure you would not dare call me a Paultard to my face.

No, you would give me the same parroted line I hear 100 times a day, "Thank you for your service". When I hear some flabby couch potato like you say that to me it makes me sick. Yes, I serve our country, but our wars do not.

I do my best to keep my men alive while we carry out this sick policy of sticking our noses in other peoples business. When was the last time you had a friend die in your arms or look for the leg that was just blown off of the man next to you? When was the last time you walked past dead children that were killed by U.S. weapons? I'm glad you can sleep at night, because many times I cannot. I have children myself you self righteous SOB. If someone killed my children you can bet I would do everything in my power to seek revenge.

You dare call me rabid and blind? I know what I am talking about. Why don't you grab a gun and head to Iran if you want to fight them so much. Ron Paul is right. They are no threat to us. We need to mind our own business. They hate us not because we are rich and free, they hate us because we are in their countries.

It is people like you that are the biggest threat to this country, not Iran.BY SGTLEWIS on 08/16/2011 at 11:06