PDA

View Full Version : More on the CIA-NYPD connection - disgusting comments abound.

Anti Federalist
08-24-2011, 01:48 PM
Another story, from AP, detailing how the CIA basically "took over" the NYPD and made it a model surveillance grid.

http://news.yahoo.com/cia-help-nypd-moves-covertly-muslim-areas-090019915.html

The story is not that interesting, at least not to most people here who are already well aware that we live in total surveillance state under fedgov control.

No, what's really shocking and disheartening are the comments.

If what I read in the first few pages are any indication, then fuck the American people, they don't deserve freedom and in fact, deserve everything they are about to get from the military/surveillance/globalist complex.

A Yahoo! User 4 hours ago nothing wrong in it. keep it up.

violelric 2 minutes ago Thank you so much, Associated Press, for doing an investigation on this and for sharing this story. I am sure both the CIA and the NCPD really appreciate you for sharing how they conduct operations to keep this country safe, (for those with no intuitive ability, that is said as SARCASAM!) We need all the help we can get in ferreting out terrorism plots and terrorists before they are able to complete their sadistic, brutal missions and we don't really want to know their secrets of how they accomplish that. You might as well put up a billboard at the door of every mosque and store in those minority neighborhoods saying, "Hey, there are covert CIA agents and undercover policemen among you watching your every move." No, wait, that's in effect, what you did do,by writing this article, prompting the Council on American-Islamic Relations, a leading Muslim civil rights organization,to call on the Justice Department to investigate." You'd better be worrying about the civil rights of the citizens of this country because terrorists HAVE no civil rights.

sillybilly 12 minutes ago All these cry-babies sayin poor muslims need protection under civil rights like all people in america , until another 9/11 type of attack occures then they all want do a little muslim hunting in their cities . At least we didn't round them all up after 9/11 and place them into camps like we did in the past to other races . Plus they get better treatment than our own native americans do.

17users liked this comment
Please sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!31users disliked this commentRoger about an hour ago Death to all Muslims !

28users liked this comment
Please sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!5users disliked this commentColSFAustin about an hour ago I grew up in Houston, now living in Southern Alabama. If these jokers think their rights are being violated in NYC then let them come down here for a few days. Their rights will get violated in ways they never dreamed of yet. They'd be happy to move on back up north a deal with the NYPD.

18users disliked this commentPaul Mcnamara 2 hours ago Another case of TMI...why would you want to blow their cover???? God Bless them for caring for us, above and beyond the call of DUTY. Give'em a break and put a lid on it !!!

J. PHIL 2 hours ago It's all to clear;that "terrorists" will go to any length!! If,the fanatics will threaten to kill
"Dave Letterman" for a joke;they most certainly have more serious plans afoot in our
nation!! Unfortunately, "serious times" require "extraordinary measures"!! Be alert,all
of you "wishy washy" protectors of civil liberties:The targets of these measures are not
innocents & are well appreciated by loyal citizens!! Total Thumbs Up To NYPD!!
This vermin has to be discovered & eradicated by any means!!

Zukowski 3 hours ago WOW!!! why didnt you print a map & all the names of the people they are following too!?!?! DOUCHE-BAGS!!! How many Haji's do you think are reading this???

102users liked this comment
Please sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!34users disliked this commentKelly P 3 hours ago Why cant these people work on fixing their own countries,making them a place they would be happy to live in,instead of messing with ours? The answer is they are sickos we should execute every one we find ,on the spot.

liep 4 hours ago I like what Moorslayer said "Keep up the Good work NYPD. If you have nothing to hide you should not be upset..." .God bless you

Jeffrey A 9 minutes ago #$%$ is the media putting this in the press? now the NYPD just lost that little element of surprise........good job douche's

0users disliked this commentLinda 13 minutes ago One of the main problems today is that everyone thinks we must be politicaly correct and that terrists think they have rights. I don't care what religion, ethnic nationality they are if they pose a threat to our country they don't belong here and should be behind bars. I say good for the NY Police Department and screw the the Muslim Civil Rights Organization or any organization that protects radical extreamists. . .you go NYPD

Aliangel
08-24-2011, 01:53 PM
sick

jonhowe
08-24-2011, 02:08 PM
I had a blog post a little while back like this, taken from the reactions of fox news facebook fans to an update on the "ground zero mosque". Not well arranged due to my fuming anger:
http://badargument.blogspot.com/2011/07/fox-news-files-episode-1.html

Anti Federalist
08-24-2011, 06:31 PM

_b_
08-24-2011, 06:42 PM
I think a lot of people would benefit from spending some time in a place where they are in the minority. Granted, some of them are beyond help and don't even realize that they are in the minority on some issues which may come back on them at some point.

CaptainAmerica
08-24-2011, 06:58 PM
I've been aware of this for a while. Arizona installed the first of a kind highway network of cameras in 2008 and right after being installed activists from the Ron Paul campaign shut them down and the state removed the executively mandated camera system.NYC has installed a similar grid of cameras and is attempting to replicate CCTV of the U.K.

The department has dispatched undercover officers, known as "rakers," into minority neighborhoods as part of a human mapping program, according to officials directly involved in the program. They've monitored daily life in bookstores, bars, cafes and nightclubs. Police have also used informants, known as "mosque crawlers," to monitor sermons, even when there's no evidence of wrongdoing.
This makes me:mad:

eOs
08-24-2011, 07:00 PM
We're heading there....To defeat it we must go through it apparently