PDA

View Full Version : Do NOT email O'Reilly or Dick Morris after tonight.

Romulus
08-24-2011, 12:20 PM
Don't feed the trolls. :)

IndianaPolitico
08-24-2011, 12:33 PM
+rep

Deborah K
08-24-2011, 12:35 PM
I don't agree with this. I just think we need to behave like Ron Paul's ambassadors when we respond to attacks on him. But not defending him is a mistake. We must show our support and our numbers.

tangent4ronpaul
08-24-2011, 12:40 PM
I don't agree with this. I just think we need to behave like Ron Paul's ambassadors when we respond to attacks on him. But not defending him is a mistake. We must show our support and our numbers.

+1

WilliamC
08-24-2011, 12:44 PM
We're all individuals, do as your consciousness dictates.

Romulus
08-24-2011, 12:48 PM

Those rabid hyena's laugh at our responses. First lesson of Judo, use the enemy's force against them. We need to focus on the positive and not waste time with those shills. It's a black hole of effort as far as I'm concerned.

Napoleon's Shadow
08-24-2011, 01:22 PM
Bill O'reilly was trying to set up the campaign to fail by putting the campaign into a lose-lose situation. After the way he treated Ron last time in the above video, why would the campaign want to put Ron back on that show again? It would be nothing more than BO trying to corner Ron on drugs and Iran or Ron would simply be shouted down since BO's not a fair interviewer. BO's producers know this and were trying to force the campaign into a corner; either go on our show and get beat up, or we'll beat you up for refusing to go on our show. They are working against us as usual. Not much can be done about it but the fact that RP is going on Lou Dobbs should say something about this.

This is such a transparent ploy by the BO team that it amazes me how many people here have bought into it. Don't fall for the media's tricks and divide/conquer strategy!

dannno
08-24-2011, 01:25 PM

I agree, and strongly disagree with the OP. People who can send intelligent responses should absolutely do so, if anything to drown out any negative responses they may receive (from Ron Paul supporters or otherwise).

RDM
08-24-2011, 01:28 PM
Bill O'reilly was trying to set up the campaign to fail by putting the campaign into a lose-lose situation. After the way he treated Ron last time in the above video, why would the campaign want to put Ron back on that show again? It would be nothing more than BO trying to corner Ron on drugs and Iran or Ron would simply be shouted down since BO's not a fair interviewer. BO's producers know this and were trying to force the campaign into a corner; either go on our show and get beat up, or we'll beat you up for refusing to go on our show. They are working against us as usual. Not much can be done about it but the fact that RP is going on Lou Dobbs should say something about this.

This is such a transparent ploy by the BO team that it amazes me how many people here have bought into it. Don't fall for the media's tricks and divide/conquer strategy!

This should be emailed to all supporters from email lists here from this forum and Facebook email lists. I agree this is purely being done for sinister reasons and we can't fall for it. This is where a Campaign Strategist comes into play to counter act these attempts of mud slinging but done in a tactful way like a chess match, but we win.

ForLiberty2012
08-24-2011, 02:08 PM
We're all individuals, do as your consciousness dictates.

Yes! Ron Paul would never tell us what to do... but I would advise not to act like a "kook" and make personal attacks on Bill O'Reilly.... that's what he wants.... he wants to have more ammo.... Don't give him the ammunition he wants, but voice your opinion.

TexasJake
08-24-2011, 02:13 PM
Yes! Ron Paul would never tell us what to do... but I would advise not to act like a "kook" and make personal attacks on Bill O'Reilly.... that's what he wants.... he wants to have more ammo.... Don't give him the ammunition he wants, but voice your opinion.

+1

I think it is important that the personal attacks stop when we talk to people in any capacity. You can be certain that they will focus on the personal attacks and ignore any substance all together otherwise.

davidt!
08-24-2011, 03:32 PM
If BO pisses me off then he will hear from me...in an intelligent manner :)

Napolitanic Wars
08-24-2011, 03:50 PM
OP is well-intentioned, but O'RLY only needs 2 or three angry letters and he's bound to get them from someone.

Remember Beck interviewing Debra Medina? He said that he received TONS of emails "both pro and con." Um, right, 300 pro and 1 con from the Perry campaign? Then he said people have called her a 9/11 truther. In what universe had ANYONE called her that?

Carole
08-24-2011, 05:08 PM
Not the best advice.

Ye ole' Honey is better than vinegar advice applies here.

Be good RP supporters and write intelligent and rational remarks when responding to the O'Reilly's of the the world.

Anti Federalist
08-24-2011, 05:19 PM
True, that.

"So, when will you stop beating your wife?"

Matthew Zak
08-24-2011, 05:22 PM
Feel free to email them, just don't make Ron Paul look bad. Either omit your support of Ron Paul and dig in, or be very polite. Don't give them ammo. But don't let them walk all over us.

Working Poor
08-24-2011, 05:24 PM
Kill them with kindness. Be ladies and gentlemen when defending Ron. In other words do not act like trolls. Our bad behavior gives them fuel to hurt Ron's message. We get a lot more flies with honey. Never call some one stupid or ignorant. Make people want to be like you and vote for Ron.

acptulsa
08-24-2011, 05:31 PM

He'd love to have angry, incoherent emails to quote. So, no, don't feed the trolls.

If you send him lovingly crafted, oh so perfect rebuttals to their shenanigans, no one will ever see them. So, what would be the point?

Try them in the court of public opinion where it counts for something.

tangent4ronpaul
08-24-2011, 05:35 PM
FUCK THAT! - Mail bomb um!

tangent4ronpaul
08-24-2011, 05:38 PM

Ah - fuck - more of this huge font crap :( - no I didn't read this one eithor - just because of the font size :(

JohnGalt23g
08-24-2011, 05:45 PM

Holy Large Font Batman!!

Napoleon's Shadow
08-24-2011, 05:58 PM
Holy Large Font Batman!!That means it's important.

spudea
08-24-2011, 06:27 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i hate bill o'reilly and dick morris wtf!

Danke
08-24-2011, 08:28 PM
That means it's important.

Matt Napoleon's Shadow, everything you post is important, we all know that.

FSP-Rebel
08-24-2011, 09:00 PM
I was going to quote someone but thought the anxiety alert was too much here. Let's behave a little, (subject to attack), and move on and accept the decent poll #s coming for the cause. Flipping out doesn't translate ever to better poll #s, nor the rest of it. Just save it, I feel it, things are trending upwards.

MJU1983
08-24-2011, 09:42 PM
I need to stop picking on Dick Morris...it's just too easy. :)

http://twitter.com/#!/mju1983/status/106526752603521024 (thanks for the retweets!)

http://twitter.com/#!/mju1983/status/106538503214596097

^ New tweet

Took the themes of these tweets and emailed Bill O and Dick Morris (probably useless I know but at least I feel better):

from ME
to Oreilly @ foxnews . com
cc dickmorris @ dickmorris . com
date Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 10:29 PM
subject Ron Paul
mailed-by gmail.com
hide details 10:29 PM (6 minutes ago)

Dear Mr. O'Reilly,

Like it not, Ron Paul is top tier and has as good of chance as anyone at getting the GOP nomination. In regards to your and Mr. Morris' opinions that Dr. Paul cannot beat Mr. Obama, polls show otherwise: Gallup (http://www.gallup.com/poll/149114/Obama-Close-Race-Against-Romney-Perry-Bachmann-Paul.aspx?utm_source=alert&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=syndication&utm_content=morelink&utm_term=All%20Gallup%20Headlines%20-%20Politics) & Rasmussen (http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2012/election_2012_presidential_election/obama_39_paul_38). Dick Morris simply doesn't like Ron Paul and you being the "No Spin Zone" should have disclosed that to your audience. March of this year Mr. Morris is quoted as saying "I strongly oppose Ron Paul, I think he is horrific."

Regards,
MY NAME AND TOWN

&

from ME
to Oreilly @ foxnews . com
cc dickmorris @ dickmorris . com
date Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 10:34 PM
subject The Gold Standard
mailed-by gmail.com
hide details 10:34 PM (3 minutes ago)

Dear Mr. O'Reilly,

On tonights show you and Dick Morris briefly discussed the Gold Standard. It was painfully clear that Mr. Morris hand't a clue as to what he was talking about. You did a disservice to your audience by allowing him to speak on subjects to which he is ignorant. I hope you spend some free-time researching the subject, Dr. Thomas Woods (http://www.tomwoods.com/learn-austrian-economics/) compiled a wonderful list of reading materials.

Regards,
MY NAME AND TOWN

FSP-Rebel
08-24-2011, 10:01 PM
Took the themes of these tweets and emailed Bill O and Dick Morris (probably useless I know but at least I feel better):

&
Clean rsvp ma friend.

Carehn
08-24-2011, 10:06 PM
Bill O-reilly is the clossest you can get to being a war criminal without actually being one. I'm glad he didn't go on the show. I hope he goes on every show except Billys. Let bill see who needs who.

By the time this is all said and done they will be begging Ron to be on the show. The presstitutes will have changed their tone by then.

Its unwise to Feed the trolls like bill and Ron knows it. Its unwise for us to feed the trolls. Just ignore bill and see if he can do it live anymore.