PDA

View Full Version : After O'Reilly Tonight, Don't Be Rude In E-Mails...

No Free Beer
08-24-2011, 11:35 AM
As most of us are aware of by now, Bill O'Reilly will have a segment on the 'Factor' focusing on the media's coverage of Ron. Bill O will have Dick Morris on to analyze all of this. Now, judging by past statements from O'Reilly and Dick Morris, this probably won't be a fair segment. More than likely (not going to jump to conclusions) it will be a hit on Ron. So in anticipation of what could possibly come tonight, I want to ask everyone who reads this to do the following:

- DO NOT WRITE ANY NASTY EMAILS TO BILL O'REILLY. O'Reilly would likely post them during his email segment at the end of the show, the following day and make us, as well as Ron, look bad. We do not need this. IF YOU WRITE ANYTHING...be cordial and stick to the facts. We know that they, the MSM, cannot defeat the truth...so take advantage of it!

- DO NOT WRITE ANY NASTY EMAILS TO DICK MORRIS. Same reason...do you honestly think that any chance Morris gets to hurt Ron's campaign, he wouldn't take it? I bet you all ANYTHING that the next time he is on 'The Factor' and talking about the GOP, he will bring up our emails. So please, refrain from emailing him AT ALL.

It is a short and simple list...but please, BE SMART! Remember, anything negative you do could hurt Ron's chances. The elites will use ANYTHING they can to bring Ron (and us) down. Don't give them ANYTHING!

Enjoy the show tonight!

- NFB

CaptUSA
08-24-2011, 11:40 AM
I brought this up in the other thread, but perhaps we can use this thread to test out potential e-mails. That way, if someone goes off the reservation, we can hopefully rein them back in. Here was my tester:

"Bill, I understand that you and Morris, and everyone else in the media, don't think Paul has a chance, but We The People disagree. His poll numbers are always more favorable than his press."

EDIT: I think they may be baiting us to do exactly what is described in this thread. Don't be that guy.

No Free Beer
08-24-2011, 11:42 AM
Best thing to do is ignore them. Do not write anything. But if you feel too strongly, yes...we should either have something planned or people just need to be calm and be cordial. It is as simple as that.

moonshineplease
08-24-2011, 12:15 PM
Someone that has an account on the DP should start a similar thread there..

No Free Beer
08-24-2011, 12:52 PM
yes, someone please do it!

realtonygoodwin
08-24-2011, 01:05 PM
As most of us are aware of by now, Bill O'Reilly will have a segment on the 'Factor' focusing on the media's coverage of Ron. Bill O will have Dick Morris on to analyze all of this. Now, judging by past statements from O'Reilly and Dick Morris, this probably won't be a fair segment. More than likely (not going to jump to conclusions) it will be a hit on Ron. So in anticipation of what could possibly come tonight, I want to ask everyone who reads this to do the following:

- DO NOT WRITE ANY NASTY EMAILS TO BILL O'REILLY. O'Reilly would likely post them during his email segment at the end of the show, the following day and make us, as well as Ron, look bad. We do not need this. IF YOU WRITE ANYTHING...be cordial and stick to the facts. We know that they, the MSM, cannot defeat the truth...so take advantage of it!

- DO NOT WRITE ANY NASTY EMAILS TO DICK MORRIS. Same reason...do you honestly think that any chance Morris gets to hurt Ron's campaign, he wouldn't take it? I bet you all ANYTHING that the next time he is on 'The Factor' and talking about the GOP, he will bring up our emails. So please, refrain from emailing him AT ALL.

It is a short and simple list...but please, BE SMART! Remember, anything negative you do could hurt Ron's chances. The elites will use ANYTHING they can to bring Ron (and us) down. Don't give them ANYTHING!

Enjoy the show tonight!

- NFB

+Rep

Warrior_of_Freedom
08-24-2011, 01:12 PM
Well, It's simple Bill. Ron Paul just won't win, no matter how hard he tries. He can't win. Bill, he can't win, so the media won't bother covering a candidate that can't and won't win. Now, let's talk about Jon Huntsman.

SWATH
08-24-2011, 01:16 PM
When watching this be prepared to be steamed, I mean fuming mad. It will probably sound like an outrageous attack. Don't let it get to you, this is the Leprechauns way of getting to us, so absorb his blow and channel it productively.

Esoteric
08-24-2011, 01:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frM-GPAjzDY

Esoteric
08-24-2011, 01:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOA_0_gLZlA&feature=related

Romulus
08-24-2011, 01:20 PM
When watching this be prepared to be steamed, I mean fuming mad. It will probably sound like an outrageous attack. Don't let it get to you, this is the Leprechauns way of getting to us, so absorb his blow and channel it productively.

Donate $10 every time he says 'isolationist' 'iran nukes' 'heroin' 'gay marriage'

Napoleon's Shadow
08-24-2011, 01:30 PM
Bill O'reilly was trying to set up the campaign to fail by putting the campaign into a lose-lose situation. After the way he treated Ron last time in the above video, why would the campaign want to put Ron back on that show again? It would be nothing more than BO trying to corner Ron on drugs and Iran or Ron would simply be shouted down since BO's not a fair interviewer. BO's producers know this and were trying to force the campaign into a corner; either go on our show and get beat up, or we'll beat you up for refusing to go on our show. They are working against us as usual. Not much can be done about it but the fact that RP is going on Lou Dobbs should say something about this.

This is such a transparent ploy by the BO team that it amazes me how many people here have bought into it. Don't fall for the media's tricks and divide/conquer strategy!

LisaNY
08-24-2011, 01:47 PM
Ron isn't playing along with their game and they are pissed!!

Haha!! Ron Paul REJECTED Bill O'Reilly!

kazmlsj
08-24-2011, 02:28 PM
I agree with not e-mailing O'Reilly. That's exactly what he wants. Silenece will be the best reaction. Ignore.

He thrives on sensationalism - he used to host Inside Edition (the TV equivalent of The National Enquirer).

kazmlsj
08-24-2011, 02:30 PM

I refuse to watch him...all he does is interrupt and insult people...I'll pass.

Oddone
08-24-2011, 02:43 PM
My god.. I don't even want to know what it would look like to have O'Reilly and Dick Morris attacking Ron Paul, if he was on the show. Dick Morris is maybe even worse than O'Reilly.

Dick Morris " Drug test every student in high school"

willwash
08-24-2011, 02:50 PM
I'm optimistic about Bill and hoping for the best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7JPvbVsDdY

Bill was decently respectful in this interview...

willwash
08-24-2011, 02:54 PM
Actually I take that back...This is going to be rough

ItsTime
08-24-2011, 02:54 PM
I am going to do what I always do. Write an email using the most amount of F-bombs that I can. Last time it was 37, I think I can sneak in 2 more f-bombs in this email.

For those of you who do not know what sarcasm is, this is it.

willwash
08-24-2011, 02:57 PM
You should be sure to include lots of points about how 9/11 was an inside job perpetrated by reptilians in the US government...and that you support Ron Paul.

I am going to do what I always do. Write an email using the most amount of F-bombs that I can. Last time it was 37, I think I can sneak in 2 more f-bombs in this email.

Ronulus
08-24-2011, 02:59 PM

Gotta love F-bombs

"Dear Mr. O'reily, I have some friendly advice for you concerning your stance on the friendly Ron Paul."

Corydoras
08-24-2011, 04:58 PM
You should be sure to include lots of points about how 9/11 was an inside job perpetrated by reptilians in the US government...and that you support Ron Paul.

ROFL... but seriously, I'm worried, because Ron Paul is always judged by the craziest of his supporters. The usual double standard.