PDA

View Full Version : Anybody see Reince on Fox this morning just before 9AM?

georgia_tech_swagger
08-24-2011, 09:19 AM
Pubic Rerinse Reince Priebus said that Ron Paul was absolutely receiving fair coverage, and it's up to campaigns to fight for attention.

Shame on me for expecting somebody so establishment that they're RNC Chair to be anything other than a hack for the machine.

reduen
08-24-2011, 09:22 AM
Pubic Rerinse Reince Priebus said that Ron Paul was absolutely receiving fair coverage, and it's up to campaigns to fight for attention.

Shame on me for expecting somebody so establishment that they're RNC Chair to be anything other than a hack for the machine.

Priebus is probably the worst thing that could have happened to the GOP in my opinion. Steele saw the light concerning Dr. Paul and so they just had to get rid of him ya know...

FreedomProsperityPeace
08-24-2011, 04:03 PM
To be fair, Priebus did give Ron Paul credit for starting the national conversation about fiscal responsibility, etc.

@1:27 http://video.foxnews.com/v/1126685497001/gop-candidates-jousting-for-lead-position/?playlist_id=87937

Aratus
08-24-2011, 04:31 PM
for a moment, the above header looked like a 2 typo'd attempt to alert people to a fluke ufo appearance on FOX by jeff rense.
poor priebus had optimate parents who inflict un!usual names on the very young with few thoughts of life's school playgrounds?