PDA

View Full Version : This may sound lik a silly request, but I think it's important?

mosquitobite
08-24-2011, 05:26 AM
Many of us post on other forums than the one here. Many of those forums allow signatures. A few of those allow pictures/blinkie type signatures as well.

What if Ron Paul supporters all had a ONE web page summary we could direct folks to, explaining why Ron Paul's position makes SENSE as if you were trying to convert a social conservative or neo-con? Explain why he CAN win. It should be clean, similar to a wiki page with footnotes, but not a bunch of links and ads and stuff that detracts.

And the reason this is in this forum: All of us with the ability to spread the message on other forums should have either a URL link or a blinkie (probably more for the lady sites like I use. :o ) that will direct them to the one page.

There are plenty of good slogans for the blinkie or URL link on another thread. I used to have a "Don't Blame Me. I voted Ron Paul" blinkie that I used after the last election, but I didn't have it linked to anything.

JoshLowry
08-24-2011, 05:29 AM
RonPaul2012.com?

If Ron's issues are not clear on that site, then try contacting the campaign.

sevin
08-24-2011, 05:33 AM
I think it's a good idea to have a link to RonPaul2012.com in our signatures on other sites. But if you want to be more specific and appeal to conservatives, link right to this page: http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/