PDA

View Full Version : Campaign materials at Philly rally?

Hurricane Bruiser
11-03-2007, 09:17 PM
Does anyone know if signs, buttons, slim jims, T-shirts, etc... will be able to be purchased at the Philly rally? If so, in bulk quantities or just retail?

specsaregood
11-03-2007, 09:28 PM
Nothing will be for sale from the official campaign at the Rally. No donations will be accepted at the location either. I do believe there will be some materials given away for free, but no details yet on what exactly.

TexMac
11-03-2007, 09:36 PM
Will there be a place for bloggers? Wifi or a hardwire?

brandon
11-03-2007, 09:47 PM
I believe there is free wifi available. There are power outlets available at the location, and I will make sure they are available to the bloggers.

I will confirm this by monday.

TexMac
11-03-2007, 09:49 PM
Thanks!

Thomas_Paine
11-03-2007, 10:54 PM
We plan on bringing T shirts, magnetic bumper stickers, pins, yard signs, etc. to sell at the rally.

As many of you know we are packing up and moving our family to New Hampshire for Operation Live Free or Die so all the money from our sales will help cover our expenses.

Does anyone live in Philly? Because we are going to be living in NH we need as much luggage room for personal stuff as possible. We need an address to ship our products to. Hopefully whoever we ship the stuff to would also be able to meet us with it at the rally?

Nefertiti
11-04-2007, 05:05 AM
Maybe they could hand out donation envelopes though?

abstrusezincate
11-04-2007, 08:45 AM
I can offer a little clarity on this point.

The campaign went ahead and sent materials up that should be available for the rally to the people in eastern PA. So, there should definitely be some buttons and bumper stickers available, as well as some rally signs.

Those who want to contribute on site will have the opportunity to do so. At a minimum, I expect a table will be there to take donations.

I also expect that there will be people from a number of groups, unrelated directly to the campaign, who will be putting out promotional materials such as shirts and yard signs that we do not have available for a nominal cost.

ross11988
11-04-2007, 09:05 AM
My group will be bring 2x4 signs, bullhorn, video cameras, banners, revolution tyvek banners.

AFTFNJ
11-04-2007, 10:20 AM
I am bringing 1000 newly updated color FFF.

specsaregood
11-04-2007, 10:33 AM

Those who want to contribute on site will have the opportunity to do so. At a minimum, I expect a table will be there to take donations.

No, they will not be able to take donations on site. I don't think donation envelopes will be allowed either. If you want to get clarification on this, you know who to ask. There are contractual/legal reasons for this restriction.

abstrusezincate
11-04-2007, 12:44 PM
Hm. I'll have to look more carefully.

BizmanUSA
11-04-2007, 01:18 PM
No, they will not be able to take donations on site. I don't think donation envelopes will be allowed either. If you want to get clarification on this, you know who to ask. There are contractual/legal reasons for this restriction.

In reading the rules and regulations for Inde Park it is a big No No. They go into it spelling it out quite plainly. :(

BizmanUSA

po14015
11-07-2007, 12:11 AM
We have had a very large order shipped in just for this event.

We had a SPECIAL SWEATSHIRT made for this event with a Liberty Bell.

I know you will be able to buy sweatshirts, shirts, signs, bumper stickers, wrist bands, etc.

I am unsure where the location will be. I will ask the guys who do this.

Members in our group had thought of flying up, but we have so much to do here in Florida.

HAVE FUN!!!!

meghandan1
11-07-2007, 05:23 PM
You may need to contact the city about a temp. street vendor permit. One of our groups also has many tshirts etc and nowhere to sell them at this time...

schvenzlerman
11-07-2007, 10:43 PM

I also expect that there will be people from a number of groups, unrelated directly to the campaign, who will be putting out promotional materials such as shirts and yard signs that we do not have available for a nominal cost.

This information is incorrect. No merchandise sales or campaign donations are permitted on Independence Mall. That stuff can take place on the City sidewalks unless the Police move you away - you would technically need some licenses.

Please DO NOT plan on selling stuff on the Mall. You will be asked by volunteers to take it outside the Mall.

Sematary
11-07-2007, 10:49 PM
Does anyone know if signs, buttons, slim jims, T-shirts, etc... will be able to be purchased at the Philly rally? If so, in bulk quantities or just retail?

I'm bringing a buttload of bumper stickers to give out. :D