PDA

View Full Version : Two great shows vanish at once on cable TV???? What the hell?

Revolution_Ready
08-23-2011, 07:48 PM
Does anyone know what the hell happened to the Adam VS the Man show on RT?? He just said he isn't coming back in a while on tonights show and "hopes" to be on soon????. What the hell!! And what happened to Judge Napolitano's show Freedom Watch? It just disappeared??!?

My two favorite libertarian shows on TV.........Gone at the same time?!?

Please someone tell me I'm overreacting and and not fully informed on this.

CaptainAmerica
08-23-2011, 07:51 PM
Maybe Andrew Napolitano is about to join Ron Paul as a VP candidate

monte
08-23-2011, 07:52 PM
What?? AVTM is not going to be on after tonight? I was just about to go watch tonights episode on youtube.

jrskblx125
08-23-2011, 07:52 PM
Nap is on vacation for two weeks but i dont know what the future of the show is

Revolution_Ready
08-23-2011, 07:55 PM
Well I just checked my TV guide and I see Adam VS The man is scheduled again, but if you watch his last show here you will see what I'm talking about on the last few minutes of his show:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4u-eqFuXAk&feature=youtu.be

satchelmcqueen
08-23-2011, 08:46 PM
wow!!!

that last few minutes just might very well be the nail in mr bentons coffin! if this is true, and it seems to be, then i expect a complete turn around and attitude adjustment from benton. this is not the way to get interviews, and may explain why paul doesnt get interviews as much as we like. and may explain why the press doesnt take the paul campaign as serious as we all think they should.

i bet that statement really hurt adam kokesh after all that he has tried to do for paul. this really pisses me off. mr benton just might need to step down.

mport1
08-23-2011, 09:01 PM
wow!!!

that last few minutes just might very well be the nail in mr bentons coffin! if this is true, and it seems to be, then i expect a complete turn around and attitude adjustment from benton. this is not the way to get interviews, and may explain why paul doesnt get interviews as much as we like. and may explain why the press doesnt take the paul campaign as serious as we all think they should.

i bet that statement really hurt adam kokesh after all that he has tried to do for paul. this really pisses me off. mr benton just might need to step down.

Maybe we can start a some kind of movement for him to step down/get fired?

brushfire
08-23-2011, 09:03 PM
wow!!!

I agree, that was pretty low class...

kah13176
08-23-2011, 09:07 PM
What happened?

EDIT: Just figured out what. This is getting ridiculous.

- Ignoring a request from the New York Times. NYT journalist said this happens "regularly".

- Turning down a Sunday talk show interview.

- Turning down an interview with Bill O'Reilly on The Factor. Campaign should take advantage of all media opportunities.

- And now, turning down Russia Today.

ViniVidiVici
08-23-2011, 09:14 PM
Last week, Judge said he would be out until after Labor Day and that Stuart Varney's show would be filling in until then.

Anti Federalist
08-23-2011, 09:17 PM
Wtf??

what happened?

Edit: Just figured out what. This is getting ridiculous.

- ignoring a request from the new york times. Nyt journalist said this happens "regularly".

- turning down a sunday talk show interview.

- turning down an interview with bill o'reilly on the factor. Campaign should take advantage of all media opportunities.

- and now, turning down russia today.

tangent4ronpaul
08-23-2011, 09:19 PM
Adam got busted for setting up a lemonade stand on the WH lawn. He may be taking a mandatory "vacation" at gvmt expense.

kah13176
08-23-2011, 09:19 PM
Wtf??

Yeah, there's been some threads of rage today.

Razmear
08-23-2011, 09:31 PM
From Adam's FB:
Adam Kokesh
‎#93 is up! Our farewell show . . .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4u-eqFuXAk&feature=youtu.be

enjerth
08-23-2011, 09:52 PM
Ok. I was a bit reserved about making a judgement about Benton before. But now I'm in. Who was it that suggested the "Fire Benton" themed moneybomb?

Miles Dunn
08-23-2011, 10:18 PM
Ok. I was a bit reserved about making a judgement about Benton before. But now I'm in. Who was it that suggested the "Fire Benton" themed moneybomb?

Count me in.

jonhowe
08-23-2011, 10:35 PM
Wait, so is Adam done?

Miles Dunn
08-23-2011, 10:39 PM
From the way he said things he'll no longer be on RT but it sounds as if he'll continue through youtube/website maybe, hopefully.

satchelmcqueen
08-24-2011, 09:15 AM
well im glad i aint the only one who thought this was low class of benton. mr benton said IN PUBLIC to a RT crew that ...

"ron paul does not do interviews with russia today...youve got adam kokesh on the air beating his chest every night...and no one watches you guys anyway."

well, funny to me, the msm has seemed to ignore ron and not take his victories seriously regardless of the importance of said victory. well, now im starting to wonder if the above quote has anything to do with this fact.

now over the last few days ive read where paul DID get asked 2 weeks before iowa to do an interview on one of the sunday morning news shows but the campaign said no. ive also read that the NYT hasnt been able to interview paul like they asked for because of lack of contact from the campaign.

im sorry to say, but this doesnt seem to be just 1 mistake. this seems to be many. and a major many at that. this is the time to be serious and not drop the ball. any air time is good. sure ron on orielly could be questionable as bill is gonna just talk over him, but still. this time could be used to make a huge headway into the minds of many people.

all i know is that the one show that really tries to stand up for ron ,AvsTM, just got disrespected by rons own people. adam runs his show like i would if i had one. i couldnt imagine hearing from my heros people that basically, im nothing, so no interview...

but the arrogance of benton to say these things and the campaign to not call back for interview requests leaves me thinking of the opposite of how paul got started in the first place back in 2007. it was paul talking to whoever wanted to talk to him. i remember 1 interview where a guy in a dorm room interviewed ron.

it smells of the whole "metallica/Napster " thing. metallica got started and made it HUGE with the fans with zero air play due to....tape trading of their songs. yet later down the road they sued for the very same thing. totally different i know, but the basic same principle.

i say mr benton needs to step aside immediately.

ninepointfive
08-24-2011, 09:21 AM
This doesn't sit well with me either. Does anyone have the full quote? notice the ... ... in a couple places in the quote read on AvTM, meaning what was read wasn't a full quote.