PDA

View Full Version : Anarchists needed

andrewgreve
11-03-2007, 07:45 PM
I need help passing out 2000 of these tri-fold flyers to our fellow rEVOLutionaries:

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f153/greves1/ma1.jpg

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f153/greves1/ma2.jpg

PM me if interested.

literatim
11-04-2007, 12:19 AM
You do realize this could turn a lot of people off to Ron Paul? Seriously quit advertising your personal motives when we are trying to get Ron Paul elected. Ron Paul is not an anarchist and he doesn't need to be associated with them.

andrewgreve
11-04-2007, 01:16 AM
No, talking about voluntary relationships will not turn people off to RP.

I am going to hand out these flyers to people who are already RP supporters at the rally, and that's my own business.

I am also going to hand out these flyers to other people in other circumstances which has nothing to do with getting RP elected, and that's my own business.

Don't worry, I don't hand out this flyer along with a slimjim to a potential convert. I know how to talk to people. Perhaps you should have a little more faith that we're all in this together working for liberty, and be both happy and curious when you see people trying to bring in new information to the conversation and build each other up.

You don't know if Ron Paul is an anarchist or not.

As for the associations; Ron Paul says all the time, 'I'm not perfect, but the ideas of liberty are bulletproof.' I am not assocating RP with anarchism, he has been doing that his entire political career on his own. I'm not going to discuss this in detail in this forum, rather just suggest that you look into it for yourself.

Feel free to PM me and we can have a skype or aim chat about this if you are interested to discuss it further.

James R
11-04-2007, 01:48 AM
literatim, you realize you've just moved this to the number 1 position in this topic, correct? And you do realize that this thread was at least a quarter way off the page before you bumped it to the top, correct? Some advice: if you think someone is saying something completely "bad" then don't bump up their message to the top of the page and give it tons of attention. Just ignore it.

dukker
11-04-2007, 02:25 AM
literatim, you realize you've just moved this to the number 1 position in this topic, correct? And you do realize that this thread was at least a quarter way off the page before you bumped it to the top, correct? Some advice: if you think someone is saying something completely "bad" then don't bump up their message to the top of the page and give it tons of attention. Just ignore it.

yeah thanks for keeping it there! Oh no, now I've bumped it up. Will this never end?