PDA

View Full Version : Edwin Vieira, Jr. on the Power Elite, the Police State & Opposing the Authoritarian Trend

Travlyr
08-22-2011, 11:59 AM
Sunday, July 24, 2011 – with Anthony Wile

The Daily Bell is pleased to present this exclusive interview (http://www.thedailybell.com/2720/Anthony-Wile-Edwin-Vieira-Jr-on-the-Power-Elite-the-Police-State-and-Opposing-the-Authoritarian-Trend) with Dr. Edwin Vieira, Jr.

Dr. Vieira is a patriot of the most fundamental sort. He loves his country, friends and family. He loves the system on which these "united States" was founded; one of natural law, minimal government and untrammeled free markets that gave opportunity to all.

Dr. Vieira holds four degrees from Harvard: A.B. (Harvard College), A.M. and Ph.D. (Harvard Graduate School of Arts and Sciences), and J.D. (Harvard Law School). For over thirty-six years he has been a practicing attorney, specializing in cases that raise issues of constitutional law.

Daily Bell: Like you, we are far from endorsing the Great Man theory of history. In fact, we believe the forces behind this directed history over the past 500 years anyway are Anglo-American elites. These are basically banking families and their enablers based in Britain, Europe with military and intelligence arms (along with other such families) in Israel and the US. Your thoughts?

Edwin Vieira, Jr: There is no question that this "banking" (or, more descriptively, "financial racketeering") group has been, for a long time, the dominant economic, political, and social force in Western Civilization, and more recently in world civilization. But the cracks in its facade are already widening to a dangerous degree: Its paper-money and credit schemes are in the final stages of Ponzi self-destruction. Its militaristic imperialism has arrived at the point of "overstretch ." Its "social programs" to keep the masses content with "bread and circuses" are proving too expensive to maintain while funding the other major line-items of the imperialistic agenda. Its political and economic fronts of "democracy", "free elections", "two parties", "the rule of law", "freedom of speech", "free markets", "free trade" et cetera ad nauseum, are being exposed as frauds. So the game seems to be up.

Daily Bell: Can you see in American history a pattern of increasing centralization of money and political authority – power drained from the states. Is this simply coincidence?

Edwin Vieira, Jr: It certainly was NOT "coincidence"! But as I wrote a book of some 1,700 pages on this subject, entitled PIECES OF EIGHT: THE MONETARY POWERS AND DISABILITIES OF THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION (available from Amazon), I shall refer your readers there for the full story.

Edwin Vieira, Jr: The reason for gun control is to deny common Americans the ability, and thereby the right, to live in "a free State", because the Second Amendment tells us that "the security of a free State" depends upon "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms." You can't have the former without the latter. And you can't attack the latter without attacking the former.

Aratus
08-22-2011, 04:04 PM
i saw him speak at faneuil hall in dec of 2008! he's very thorough and thoughtful!

Travlyr
08-22-2011, 04:31 PM
i saw him speak at faneuil hall in dec of 2008! he's very thorough and thoughtful!

I look forward to the day I can meet Dr. Vieira. When Ron Paul wins the presidency, I hope there is a place in Dr. Paul's cabinet for Mr. Vieira because he is brilliant.

torchbearer
08-22-2011, 04:32 PM
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4120/4821773073_aa8d2e285c.jpg