PDA

View Full Version : Palin had a movie released in Iowa in 10 theatres In June (She will enter the race)

CaptainAmerica
08-22-2011, 02:54 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNsfg34Qtv0&feature=related

I expect Sarah Palin to join the race soon because she conveniently traveled across the U.S. then ends her tour of the U.S. but then she showed up in Iowa to disrupt the Iowa Straw Poll after releasing a movie about herself. Sarah Palin is the biggest liar and the most dangerous politician in the race for president.:mad:

Sola_Fide
08-22-2011, 02:59 AM
Why wouldn't she enter? Tons of money to be made...

CaptainAmerica
08-22-2011, 03:05 AM
I cannot believe that people actually listen to her speak.

devil21
08-22-2011, 04:17 AM

The movie did HORRIBLY in the box office btw.

I still predict she won't run. If anyone thinks the media is being hard on Bachmann, just wait. Palin isn't stupid. She'd be eviscerated by the media and she knows it. It's easier for her to play superstar kingmaker and make plenty of money along the way than to run and expose herself (and her family) to the onslaught that would ensue.

CaptainAmerica
08-22-2011, 04:36 AM
The movie did HORRIBLY in the box office btw.

I still predict she won't run. If anyone thinks the media is being hard on Bachmann, just wait. Palin isn't stupid. She'd be eviscerated by the media and she knows it. It's easier for her to play superstar kingmaker and make plenty of money along the way than to run and expose herself (and her family) to the onslaught that would ensue.
They want her to run. It would make the media jump for joy because they can effectively blackout Ron Paul and excuse it by saying Palin is taking his steam away and the media knows Palin can't win.

LatinsforPaul
08-22-2011, 05:06 AM
Hope she runs. The more NeoCons the merrier. :D

VBRonPaulFan
08-22-2011, 07:02 AM
a lot of people genuinely like her because she seems to them like a down to earth type just like them and they find that appealing. they don't look beyond that to realize that she's a moron with no real integrity or vision, unfortunately...

Joey Fuller
08-22-2011, 08:52 AM
palin won't run..

Herman Cain failed to bring down Ron Paul.. so Bachmann is being championed.. ENTER Rick Perry.. GW Bush on Steroids..

meanwhile..

Sarah Palin is kinda like a Neocon Oprah.. her job is just to create a sideshow of distraction and take attention away from the race.. to further confuse/and distract the tea party/conservatve voting block

meanwhile they ignore us, slander us, hack into our moneybomb.. yet we press on!

specsaregood
08-22-2011, 09:08 AM
It's easier for her to play superstar kingmaker and make plenty of money along the way than to run and expose herself (and her family) to the onslaught that would ensue.

I've been saying forever that she won't run and still think that is the case. if she runs she will lose and it is better to be a "coulda been" than a "has been".