PDA

View Full Version : Why next week will be a success

Naraku
11-03-2007, 05:14 PM
A few days ago I realized that November 5th and November 11th are in the same week. I considered this and realized how big this was. If a significant number of people from the other donation drives act in accordance with November 5th and November 11th, this coming week is set to be a major donation week.

I personally estimate there will probably be around $2 million on November 5th and if significant numbers switch over to the November 11th drives there could be another $2 million in store. With other donations considered and the other five days, next week could net as much as $5 million for Ron Paul.

If that happens, Ron Paul would have nearly $8 million of the $12 million raised this quarter, with 49 days still left, making his goal all but guaranteed to be met, especially considering other drives going on.

Given how much coverage Paul got for raising $1 million in one week, $5 million would be explosive. Even though $10 million for November 5th won't happen, the effects of the donation drive could be very massive regardless.

0zzy
11-03-2007, 05:18 PM
A few days ago I realized that November 5th and November 11th are in the same week. I considered this and realized how big this was. If a significant number of people from the other donation drives act in accordance with November 5th and November 11th, this coming week is set to be a major donation week.

I personally estimate there will probably be around $2 million on November 5th and if significant numbers switch over to the November 11th drives there could be another $2 million in store. With other donations considered and the other five days, next week could net as much as $5 million for Ron Paul.

If that happens, Ron Paul would have nearly $8 million of the $12 million raised this quarter, with 49 days still left, making his goal all but guaranteed to be met, especially considering other drives going on.

Given how much coverage Paul got for raising $1 million in one week, $5 million would be explosive. Even though $10 million for November 5th won't happen, the effects of the donation drive could be very massive regardless.

I expect less than 2million on the 5th, 200k+ on the 11th, and 5,000+ people at the rally.

Matt Collins
11-04-2007, 11:38 AM
Nashville will be running another half week's worth of radio ads starting the 7th to help keep up the momentum.