PDA

View Full Version : Need some help on Reddit.

afwjam
08-21-2011, 12:48 PM
http://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/jpg9t/ron_pauls_birthday_moneybomb_raises_15_million/

Haters in the comments too.

afwjam
08-21-2011, 12:49 PM
Its important that we all have Reddit accounts and are organized, we can get a lot of exposure that way, Reddit is the new Digg.

afwjam
08-22-2011, 02:44 PM
New reddit post, who do the troops support?
http://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/jqy5d/which_presidential_candidate_do_the_troops/

afwjam
08-22-2011, 02:58 PM
Bump, common guys, need some help!

MJU1983
08-22-2011, 03:05 PM
I signed up for Reddit just to comment and bump these up. :)

JoshLowry
08-22-2011, 03:06 PM
Upvoted the new sub. I wouldn't link directly to them.

Submissions more than a day old aren't going to be seen by about 95% of reddit.

Ireland4Liberty
08-22-2011, 03:10 PM
Be polite on reddit no matter what. Golden rule!

Ronulus
08-22-2011, 03:14 PM
Seems like some of those guys just like to post lies in the comments section. Some of them also seem to be very pro israel. Not going to change their minds or make them suddenly become less immature.

afwjam
08-22-2011, 04:10 PM
Thanks for your helps guys.
I would like to start a campaign now on this site to get as many as possible on Reddit to upvote Ron Paul articles.... Will you join Reddit and help? No e-mail required for registration, real easy.

RonPaulFever
08-22-2011, 04:26 PM
I signed up, commented and upvoted :)

dannno
08-22-2011, 04:36 PM
New reddit post, who do the troops support?
http://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/jqy5d/which_presidential_candidate_do_the_troops/

This is a new one.. We need some up-votes quick! All comments so far are positive, up-vote them.

This all takes about 10-15 seconds if you're auto-logged in at reddit.

RonPaulFever
08-22-2011, 04:40 PM
Wow. There are some unhappy people on reddit!

TexAg09
08-22-2011, 04:44 PM
You have to keep in mind that this is the internet. People are going to troll just to get a rise out of things. Try not to take it personally.

wstrucke
08-22-2011, 05:01 PM
Thanks for your helps guys.
I would like to start a campaign now on this site to get as many as possible on Reddit to upvote Ron Paul articles.... Will you join Reddit and help? No e-mail required for registration, real easy.

If you're going to use unverified accounts anyway, just make a bunch yourself.

afwjam
08-22-2011, 05:06 PM
Reddit is a very young easily influenced crowd, a lot like Digg used to be. However they are the young people and they do end up forming future opinions. Its our job to plant the seeds of liberty.

JoshLowry
08-22-2011, 05:08 PM
If you're going to use unverified accounts anyway, just make a bunch yourself.

Do not encourage gaming reddit with multiple accounts. Reddit knows when users are trying to stack the favor unnaturally and you are likely to get your account banned.

Use one account, and vote up only the things that interest you.

afwjam
08-22-2011, 05:09 PM
Do not encourage gaming reddit with multiple accounts. Reddit knows when users are trying to stack the favor unnaturally and you are likely to get your account banned.

Use one account, and vote up only the things that interest you.

Yes, I would like Ron Paul supporters to be a legitimate part of the community(remember to comment, nicely.) Not spammers.

BrendenR
08-22-2011, 06:52 PM
Yes, I would like Ron Paul supporters to be a legitimate part of the community(remember to comment, nicely.) Not spammers.

Please please please this.

I've spent a lot of time on reddit trying to win people over, because it's a community where real discussion is valued (to a point). We can win hearts and minds without pulling cheap tricks.

afwjam
08-26-2011, 09:49 PM
Alright guys, we need to make this "We the People" video go viral! Please register for an account if you dont have one.
hxxp://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/jvtcz/we_the_people_video/

MJU1983
08-26-2011, 09:51 PM
Alright guys, we need to make this "We the People" video go viral! Please register for an account if you dont have one.

Voted up and commented (I think). :)

afwjam
08-26-2011, 09:54 PM
Voted up and commented (I think). :)
Thanks for your help! Comments are just as important as votes!

afwjam
08-26-2011, 11:33 PM
Common guys, need your help! If everyone here votes or registers for an account and votes, we could expose these videos to tens of thousands of hits.
Now is the perfect time, vote it up overnight and its on the front page in the morning.
Just submitted a Ron Paul interview video from 1988. Lets get this and "we the people" on the front page.
hxxp://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/jvvyh/ron_paul_interview_1988/
hxxp://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/jvfch/ron_paul_should_take_rick_perry_to_the_woodshed/

emr1028
08-27-2011, 12:04 AM
Don't push to upvote to many RP links. People are and have been getting annoyed by how often he is on the front page.

afwjam
08-27-2011, 05:47 AM
Don't push to upvote to many RP links. People are and have been getting annoyed by how often he is on the front page.
what?
If people dont like it, they can down vote then. Supposed to work that way. As long as we are a supportive part of the Reddit community, there is nothing wrong with voting for what we want to vote for.