PDA

View Full Version : [Video] Liz Trotta & Fox News Give A Fair Critique Of Ron Paul Media Coverage

Immortal Technique
08-21-2011, 10:24 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rW0sZfS7U0I

Airing Date Aug.21, 2011

Very nice piece here and fair regarding the coverage of Ron Paul's ever growing campaign.

AGRP
08-21-2011, 10:35 AM
They can critique themselves all they want. They'll be doing what they're told during game time.

Cleaner44
08-21-2011, 10:51 AM
I think there are a lot of employees at media companies that are starting to question the journalistic integrity of their employers.

sailingaway
08-21-2011, 10:52 AM
That horrible stock photo....

...sigh.....

good clip though. Thanks for posting.

undergroundrr
08-21-2011, 10:57 AM
Crazy moment at 3:53. Somebody apparently telling him in his earpiece "Say that the administration is making progress! Quick!"

Travlyr
08-21-2011, 11:21 AM
Chicago Tribune
"Paul loathes government even more than I do, but his throw-the-baby-out-with-the-bathwater philosophy of reform gives me pause. Still he's intriguing..."

So even a blind goose can see that by freezing Paul out, the media serves the political establishment..." - John Kass

Well John Kass ... do you read or just write?

The constitution established government.

Article I - The Legislative Branch
Article II - The Executive Branch
Article III - The Judicial Branch

Ron Paul is "Defender of Liberty and supporter of the Constitution."

Ron Paul is not anti-government. Ron Paul advocates for the rule of law. None of the other candidates use the constitution as their guide for government so they are the lawless crowd.

affa
08-21-2011, 11:39 AM
Crazy moment at 3:53. Somebody apparently telling him in his earpiece "Say that the administration is making progress! Quick!"

that section is very odd, i agree. i don't understand why he says 'just a minute' and his eyes are all over the place. i wonder if that interview didn't go as planned?

purplechoe
08-21-2011, 01:09 PM
They can critique themselves all they want. They'll be doing what they're told during game time.

Correct! They will mention how Dr. Paul is being ignored by the mainstream media but when they will be discussing the presidential race they will go back their playbook, ignoring Ron Paul. It's like a dog chasing his own tail...