PDA

View Full Version : Happy Belated Birthday!!!

Danke
08-21-2011, 09:40 AM
Looking at the ticker, it seems the money keeps rolling in!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v696/huiemb/Crafts/Belatedbirthday.jpg

Danke
08-21-2011, 11:21 AM
The establishment must think if they throw enough roadblocks in our way, you and I will just give up the fight and go home.

Well, as far as I’m concerned, they’re DEAD WRONG!

As I told you late last night, a cyerbattack was launched on the Ron Paul 2012 campaign website.

Please note all supporter names and personal information are completely safe.

But the bad news is, the cyberattack robbed us of the critical final few hours of Dr. Paul’s Birthday Money Bomb – which is often the time when we see the largest influx of contributions.

That’s why I made the decision late last night to extend the Money Bomb until noon Pacific Time today with a NEW goal of $1.75 million.

So, if you haven’t already, I’m counting on you to contribute to Dr. Paul’s Birthday Money Bomb IMMEDIATELY.

You see, with Dr. Paul’s support surging nationwide and two recent polls showing our campaign leading anointed establishment “frontrunners” Michele Bachmann and Rick Perry, I can’t say I’m surprised we’re receiving attacks like these.

The culprit?

You and I can only speculate, but we both know there are folks out there who will do literally ANYTHING to stop Dr. Paul’s message of liberty from getting out – even on our own website!

That’s why it’s up to you and I to show everyone that no matter what the establishment throws in our way, we’re ready for an all-out FIGHT.

Danke, if we possibly can, I’d like to even surpass the $1.75 million goal and reach even higher.

I believe we can do it. As of right now, we’re nearly at $1.62 million and counting.

The more we raise above and beyond our original goal of $1.5 million, the more it will show how serious you and I are about electing Dr. Paul as the next President of the United States and finally restoring the Founders’ vision of freedom for our country.

So please contribute to Dr. Paul’s Birthday Money Bomb as generously as you possibly can IMMEDIATELY!

Thank you so much for all your support.
For liberty,

John Tate
Campaign Manager