PDA

View Full Version : WOW, People from around the world can now donate to Ron Paul ![mod - not really]

ProBlue33
08-20-2011, 08:22 PM
Of coarse not direct to the campaign, not even direct to the SuperPac BUT now you can buy a one ounce Ron Paul silver coin and the profit from those coins does go towards the SuperPac.
And you actually get something of value out of it, seems like a win/win for everybody.
What an awesome idea.

If somebody maxs out early this could be helpful too.

Here is the link.
http://ronpaulswag.com/ron-paul-silver-coin.html

Of course people might find other stuff they like too.

ProBlue33
08-20-2011, 08:32 PM
Man, sailingaway you ever hear of a hyperbole, the title was designed for people to come read the thread, and you just threw cold water on it :( .

Oh well, I guess you gotti do your job.

sailingaway
08-20-2011, 08:37 PM
More concerned about the FEC than bait, sorry! Sounded like violation of election finance law.

Lord Xar
08-20-2011, 08:57 PM
I believe they can donate to revolutionpac.com too.. that is unlimited I believe and from anywhere (though I am not sure about the latter).

ProBlue33
08-20-2011, 09:20 PM
I believe they can donate to revolutionpac.com too.. that is unlimited I believe and from anywhere (though I am not sure about the latter).

No some people asked that question already, and they said no, then they said if your intent on contributing, go to that website that is selling stuff, and buy something.

Better than a straight donation IMO because you get goods in return. At least for Non-Americans especially that Silver coin. So some that want to get involved in that SuperBomb on Sept 20/11 actually can. Here is the question and the answer, I quoted it from there site.

Can anyone who is suporting Ron Paul contribute any amount to this moneybomb? Im a swedish citizen and I would also like to contribute…

pacadmin says:
August 9, 2011 at 1:59 pm

The Revolution PAC is asking foreign supporters of Ron Paul to patronize US businesses who support the Super PAC like http://RonPaulSwag.com

Tarzan
08-20-2011, 09:29 PM

Yes to the former... NO to the latter. You must be a US citizen or here (in the US) legally. Foreign individuals cannot contribute to the campaign or to a PAC. Not legally anyway.

The title needed changing... thanks sailingaway