PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT: can't donate on main Ron Paul site?

affa
08-20-2011, 08:15 PM
I'm trying to donate and it simply won't let me. After I fill in all personal details, I click donate and nothing happens. I don't know if this is browser related, but I'm using the latest version of Firefox. I've donated before with no problem.

I realize this site isn't technically the same site, etc, but I'm hoping someone reading here might know someone or something.

I figure if I'm having this issue, others might be too.

PS -- feel free to donate to test if it works for you... but seriously, i'm actually having this problem.

Bruno
08-20-2011, 08:18 PM
https://secure.ronpaul2012.com/index.php

Use this link. It still works.

Here

muh_roads
08-20-2011, 08:21 PM
They should fix this. I wonder how many others aren't donating because they can't.

affa
08-20-2011, 08:25 PM
I'm trying to donate and it simply won't let me. After I fill in all personal details, I click donate and nothing happens. I don't know if this is browser related, but I'm using the latest version of Firefox. I've donated before with no problem.

I realize this site isn't technically the same site, etc, but I'm hoping someone reading here might know someone or something.

I figure if I'm having this issue, others might be too.

PS -- feel free to donate to test if it works for you... but seriously, i'm actually having this problem.

Ok. After several reloads and reattempts, it worked.

Someone still should make sure all is well. The specific issue is that clicking the donation button did absolutely nothing.

In case there are various places you can do this, I am specifically talking about going to ronpaul2012.com, clicking donate, filling out the form, and then the donate button at the bottom to submit the form.

SovereignMN
08-20-2011, 08:43 PM
According to the Facebook page of the campaign they are under cyber attack!

Bruno
08-20-2011, 08:44 PM
Facebook post on Ron's page says they are under cyber attack.

MikeStanart
08-20-2011, 08:46 PM
Wow. Wonder who is behind it?

bultza
08-21-2011, 01:11 AM
Only Americans can donate? or is there a way we can give people who live in Europe?