PDA

View Full Version : Bin Laden in his own words

IRO-bot
06-13-2007, 11:06 AM
Check out this link.

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/worldview/story/0,11581,845725,00.html

It could deffinatly be used to help people realize they don't just attack us for our freedom. Sadly, reading it I can understand easily why they hate us so much.

idrake
06-13-2007, 11:32 AM
Really? I'm all for a non-interventionist policy, but I stopped reading this article after I realized it's written by a mad-man.

"When the Muslims conquered Palestine and drove out the Romans, Palestine and Jerusalem returned to Islaam, the religion of all the Prophets peace be upon them. Therefore, the call to a historical right to Palestine cannot be raised against the Islamic Ummah that believes in all the Prophets of Allah (peace and blessings be upon them) - and we make no distinction between them. "

If I understand this right, by his logic, Muslims get Palestine because they drove out Romans in 638AD. Well, then...

If, by his own logic, taking land by force grants title to the land, then why doesn't he respect Israels title to it now? Oh, because he's on the loosing end. This is the type of circular logic used by all fanatics.

I sure hope we get some energy independence soon. Then we can tell this whole part of the world to GO POUND SAND. Israel has nukes, they can take care of themselves.

Captain Shays
06-13-2007, 11:48 AM
Idrake,

I agree with you about energy independence. And I agree with you about bin Laden being a mad man. ALL the radical Muslims are nuts or they wouldn't be radical Muslims. That said, our policies help make them radicals. Not all are radicals, but I'll bet the grown children who's parents were blown to pieces by American bombs will become radicalized, and their friends and family too.

I'm also with others who want to feel that who.ever our next president is, he will protect this country from them, the Chinese, Russians, and South American communists to mention a few of our enemies or possible enemies.

I agree with Ron Paul. The first thing we need to to is to stop making new enemies with our failed, and often oil indiced foreign policy.

Then we need to secure our borders and that means North and South and the Coasts, and international airports which are technically borders with all of the outside world.
We need to inspect the 36,000 shipping containers the size of a tractor trailer that enter our country every day without being inspected. Ron Paul is the best for that considering that we have had 35,000 troops stationed in Korea for 50 frigging years without a Congressional declaration of war and worse, fo rthe stinking UN. Hmmm. I wonder if those 35,000 troops could help to inspect the 36,000 containers? If they need help, maybe the couple of hundred thousand we've had stationed in Europe and Japan for 60 years could help when Ron Paul brings them home. Just a thought.

Thomas Jefferson was the progenetor of Ron Paul and he, like Paul strongly favor the philosophy of decentralization. It works best in government, military, energy production and distribution, water distribution and food production.
Decentralization is key to a declaration of energy independence and protection here at home from terrorist threats.
RP favors a Swiss style of defense which has proven effective in protecting that tiny little country from two world wars and 50 years of a cold war with the Soviet Union in their back yard. It can certainly protect this country from ANY, and I mean ANY outside threat.
Consider that Germany at the height of the Third Reicht had a total of three million troops. How could they have come across an ocean and even taken California with so many Californians being armed? Think about it.

IRO-bot
06-13-2007, 11:53 AM
Amen brutha. I just wanted to point out Osama's specific reason. They are legit reasons to be pissed at America. The fact that he said no American's are innocent becuase American's chose their own elected officials. Damn. It makes me sick to say he is right. He is still a nutjob but he has some valid points.

DjLoTi
06-13-2007, 12:10 PM
I believe Israel was created for the jews after WWII under some treaty between the UN or something

" Jewish immigration grew steadily after the late nineteenth century and took on added meaning, and gained added external support, in the wake of the Holocaust. The UN General Assembly approved the 1947 UN Partition Plan dividing the territory into two states, with the Jewish area consisting of roughly 55% of the land, and the Arab area consisting of roughly 45%. Jerusalem was to be designated as an international region administered by the UN to avoid conflict over its status.
Ben-Gurion pronounces the Declaration of the Establishment of the State of Israel on May 14, 1948 in Tel Aviv.

Immediately following the adoption of the Partition Plan by the UN General Assembly on November 29, 1947, David Ben-Gurion tentatively accepted the partition, while the Arab League rejected it. The Arab Higher Committee immediately ordered a violent three-day strike on Jewish civilians, attacking buildings, shops, and neighborhoods, and prompting insurgency organized by underground Jewish militias like the Lehi and Irgun. These attacks soon turned into widespread fighting between Arabs and Jews, this civil war being the first "phase" of the 1948 War of Independence "

From Wikipedia

So... the world (primarly Europe and America) had a war, and then a result of the war was massive immigration into isreal. Following that, there was a UN treaty granting the Jews their own portion of the land.

Kind of like granting Mexico a portion of our land, since so many of them are immigrating here. I'm surprised no one has mentioned this event yet.

IRO-bot
06-13-2007, 12:14 PM
Kind of like granting Mexico a portion of our land, since so many of them are immigrating here. I'm surprised no one has mentioned this event yet.

Yes, and when we "resist" this raping of our land and jobs. We will be labled terrorists.
Although technically we did take Texas from them if I am not mistaken.

Captain Shays
06-13-2007, 12:17 PM
I should point this out. The UN Charter was drafted by the CFR BEFORE the end of WWII. It was a creation of globalists in America with the help of globalists in England.
So when intelligent people hear "UN" they think US. After all. The headquarters are right here in NYC.

In a way, I wish bin Laden would have taken them out instead of the WTC .

Yeah Yeah Yeah. I will live with those words.

IRO-bot
06-13-2007, 12:21 PM
Woah, the CFR has been around that long? With the desire for a one world government that long? I really need to read up on these people.

DjLoTi
06-13-2007, 12:27 PM
Yes, and when we "resist" this raping of our land and jobs. We will be labled terrorists.
Although technically we did take Texas from them if I am not mistaken.

On 6 November 1528, shipwrecked Spanish conquistador Álvar Núñez Cabeza de Vaca became the first known European in Texas.[12] Most of Texas was immediately claimed by Spain (mostly western Texas) as part of the Spanish dominions of New Spain.[13] However, France took advantage of Spain's failure to settle the land and in 1685 established Fort St. Louis and claimed most of Texas. The first Spanish colonization did not come until a few years after Fort St. Louis, as Spain was spurred by France to enforce its claims. The French claim was inherited by the United States as they bought the Louisiana Purchase in 1803 and the Spanish claim was later inherited by Mexico during the Mexican Revolution of 1821, setting the stage for the Mexican–American War. The French settlement was massacred by American Indians, and Spain only started sparse settlements, so most permanent settlements by Europeans did start until long after the first explorer arrived in 1521.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/ae/Wpdms_republic_of_texas.png/180px-Wpdms_republic_of_texas.png

On 2 March 1836, the Convention of 1836 signed a Declaration of Independence,[16] declaring Texas an independent nation.[17] On 21 April 1836, the Texans—led by General Sam Houston—won their independence when they defeated the Mexican forces of Santa Anna at the Battle of San Jacinto. Santa Anna was captured and signed the Treaties of Velasco, which gave Texas firm boundaries; Mexico repudiated the treaties, considered Texas a breakaway province, and vowed to reconquer it. Later in 1836, the Texans adopted a constitution that formally legalized slavery in Texas. The Republic of Texas included the area of the present state of Texas, and additional unoccupied territory to the west and northwest.

So basically Texas was claimed by Spain (Mexico) and France, and when America bought the Louisiana purchase from France, it included Texas. Texans didn't like Mexico's laws, so they rebelled and claimed their own nation. Then Texas and Mexico fought, and Texas won. End of story. lol

DjLoTi
06-13-2007, 12:32 PM
What can I say, history is my thing :P

n664dc
06-13-2007, 12:34 PM
Amen brutha. I just wanted to point out Osama's specific reason. They are legit reasons to be pissed at America. The fact that he said no American's are innocent becuase American's chose their own elected officials. Damn. It makes me sick to say he is right. He is still a nutjob but he has some valid points.

I'd have to agree.
That was the first time I read something in full directly from Osama in stead of excerpts from the media, and to be quite honest I was surprised at some of his arguments.

IRO-bot
06-13-2007, 12:35 PM
To think I used to fall alseep in History and now it fascinates me. I was a math/science geek.

DjLoTi
06-13-2007, 12:37 PM
history/science for me. and the occasional english. lol :)

IRO-bot
06-13-2007, 12:44 PM
I'd have to agree.
That was the first time I read something in full directly from Osama in stead of excerpts from the media, and to be quite honest I was surprised at some of his arguments.

I know. I only randomly stumbled onto that article. It is an eye opener. They don't show that in America because people would see the truth about "Blowback".

DjLoTi
06-13-2007, 12:46 PM
They're also probably trying to push the globalization mindset, omitting facts that show disadvantages to it in order to brainwash the public.

CJLauderdale4
06-13-2007, 12:57 PM
Why are we talking WWII, when the point was the Roman Empire?? A little time difference isn't there??

I think the point that was being made here was Israel being established by Joshua all the way through King Solomon and the Babylonian Captivity. Way before anyone called God "Allah". I believe they called the graven images Baal.

Anyway, Israel loses this one two, because obviuously Joshua had to to destroy much of Canaan and Philistine to establish Israel. The who was here first argument is not always the best...

Captain Shays
06-13-2007, 01:00 PM
Woah, the CFR has been around that long? With the desire for a one world government that long? I really need to read up on these people.

You should read the creature from jekylle island.

IRO-bot
06-13-2007, 01:08 PM
What is the ultimate goal of the CFR and why do they want Global government?

DjLoTi
06-13-2007, 01:28 PM
What is the ultimate goal of the CFR and why do they want Global government?

The EU could be used as an example of a 'mini' global government.

When all the countries had their own currencies, major companies either had to do currency conversions or spend all dollars in their own house.

Ever since the EU, all countries are on the same currency, thus strengthening the currency. This has resulted in higher prices for locally made goods which otherwise would be cheaper. All my friends in Europe tell me that ever since the EU, living has become expensive.

With a '1 world government', companies wouldn't have to translate currencies worldwide. This would create an easier access to a global market. This is great for multi-million/billion dollar companies, but it makes being poor more difficult.

Think of it like the steel industry of the US. When that one guy owned the steel companies, he then bought the rail stations and sellers out. This created a 1-way monopoly for the company. No one could compete.

Globalization increases the ability to create a 'world monopoly'.

Think of Microsoft. They pretty are dominate on a global market. There are competitors, but imagine opening the doors for nearly every industry there is.

Look at Mexico and Carlos Slim. He almost has a monopoly on all communications industry, and is about 5% of the total GDP of Mexico. Imagine his influence in politics, a world government, and the potential he has with a 1-world government.

Apply that to all multi-billion companies, and these powerful guys would like it. Thus, their impact and influence on current politics can be great ( would you be a corrupt politician if I agreed to give you 100 million dollars? )

That is really the ultimate goal. It is not for the people, it is for the multi-billionaires, our bosses, our bosses bosses, the people up top. The ones who 'control'

But to allow their 'control' to exert over our liberty and rights is outrageous. But it's our rights, not theirs, therefore they could really care less.

singapore_sling
06-13-2007, 01:41 PM
"choose to invent your own laws as you will and desire. You separate religion from your policies, contradicting the pure nature which affirms Absolute Authority to the Lord and your Creator" this part really disturbs me. I think the best thing for us to do is focus on national defense, which is SEVERELY inhibited by having our troops all over the world. We need to defend the homeland, and hopefully once we no longer have forces in the Middle East, they will not attack us. If they still attempt to committ acts of terrorism, the whole world we see that they have absolutely no excuse, and that attacking up because we are not a certain religion or a free country is not justifiable. Basically us being in the middle east provides them with an excuse, by pulling out we take away their excuse. Once they have no excuse other than "you practice are different religion and have 'immoral freedoms' " then we will have international support and we then have the right to attack.

ronpaulitician
06-13-2007, 01:53 PM
I stopped reading this article after I realized it's written by a mad-man.
Know thy enemy.

IRO-bot
06-13-2007, 02:00 PM
"choose to invent your own laws as you will and desire. You separate religion from your policies, contradicting the pure nature which affirms Absolute Authority to the Lord and your Creator" this part really disturbs me. I think the best thing for us to do is focus on national defense, which is SEVERELY inhibited by having our troops all over the world. We need to defend the homeland, and hopefully once we no longer have forces in the Middle East, they will not attack us. If they still attempt to committ acts of terrorism, the whole world we see that they have absolutely no excuse, and that attacking up because we are not a certain religion or a free country is not justifiable. Basically us being in the middle east provides them with an excuse, by pulling out we take away their excuse. Once they have no excuse other than "you practice are different religion and have 'immoral freedoms' " then we will have international support and we then have the right to attack.

I can't see us just leaving and they will stop. We would have to pull out all of our corporations as well. We have been stealing their oil profits for a long time. It's not just leave us and we will be fine. We'd have to clear out our companies and stop funding Israel. Which won't happen. It could lessen the hatred. But I think unless we sever ALL ties. They will continue to hate us for taking advantage of their resources.

CurtisLow
06-13-2007, 05:50 PM

"Americans chose their own elected officials"

When did this start happening? I think the last couple of elections were scammed.

I know I not not vote for Bush.

Quantumystic
06-13-2007, 05:52 PM
Bin Ladin is DEAD! sheesh!