PDA

View Full Version : Debate Money Bomb Game!!

cucucachu0000
08-20-2011, 07:07 PM
I got this idea since we dont get our big ticker any more we should still use the iowa projects mini tickers for our grassroots money bombs( http://www.iowaforronpaul.com/projects.php ) . i have this idea for the debate, its kinda like a drinking game but its donating instead. we pick a word im thinking "constitution" and every time RP says it or maybe anytime anyone says it we donate 5 bucks after were half way through the debate we tally up how much and donate the whole chunk, then at the end do the same thing again. we can use the iowa projects tickers to keep track and keep us motivated. and maybe theyll add others for NH nevada and such, who knows maybe a main one all the time.

here are some rules im thinking of:
$5 for constitution
$5 for federal reserve
$2.50 for obama
$20 for santorum BRINGING UP iran again (theres no way hes that dumb
$10 for someone bringing up heroin
$5 for a Rick Perry wink
$5 cain talking about his grandfather
$10 for every time bachmann doesnt make it back to stage before the commercial break is over
$5 for every 15 minutes of RP not being asked a question.
$2 for ron paul winning the online poll for who won the debate
$2 for them not showing that he won it.

im starting to run out of ideas i want to go through these with you guys to help me throw bad ones out and add better ones. ill edit the main post as we go along.

ItsTime
08-20-2011, 07:10 PM
Ha good idea. But I think you would max out if you played with all of those! ha

cucucachu0000
08-20-2011, 07:17 PM
well thats what im saying we could make the amount smaller or less rules, i think more rules the more fun we could do 1 dollar or even change and just add it all up on this thread in the middle of the debate and once at the end it could be fun and not overly expensive on our part and be fun enough to get alot of people to donate small amounts all night.

cucucachu0000
08-23-2011, 03:50 PM
when is the next debate?