PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone Else Have the Feeling That...

A Son of Liberty
08-20-2011, 06:27 PM
...Glenn Beck's little skit in Jerusalem is intentionally provacative?

I really don't know what the guy's angle really is. I do know that if he were legitimately concerned about all these planet-altering events he's always on about, he'd actually support a candidate who might do something about it. This is the biggest tell on this guy. Perry? Bachmann? Come on, dude.

But this thing in Jerusalem... I get the feeling (nothing to substantiate) that the guy has a messiah complex, and may almost be hoping to be killed, or to provoke some conflict of civilizations...

Discuss?

WilliamC
08-20-2011, 06:31 PM
Kinda ironic that it coincides with a fresh wave of attacks against Israel while his thing is going on.

A Son of Liberty
08-20-2011, 06:33 PM
Kinda ironic that it coincides with a fresh wave of attacks against Israel while his thing is going on.

As well as Ramadan...

I used to get a lot from the guy's show, but anymore he just creeps me out...

monte
08-20-2011, 07:29 PM
I listened to part of his show one day last week, and yeah he really creeped me out as well. And it really disturbs me how much Beck goes on about what a genius Rick Santorum is on the middle east.

Anti Federalist
08-20-2011, 07:29 PM
Wut?

Beck is traipsing around Israel?

Good, maybe he'll stay there...

Sam I am
08-20-2011, 07:38 PM

I really don't know what the guy's angle really is. I do know that if he were legitimately concerned about all these planet-altering events he's always on about, he'd actually support a candidate who might do something about it. This is the biggest tell on this guy. Perry? Bachmann? Come on, dude.

But this thing in Jerusalem... I get the feeling (nothing to substantiate) that the guy has a messiah complex, and may almost be hoping to be killed, or to provoke some conflict of civilizations...

Discuss?

Glenn Beck is a Troll. Everything he does is intentionally provocative.

LibertyEagle
08-20-2011, 07:42 PM
I think I remember reading that a number of Congressmen were invited by AIPAC to go to Israel too and they are there now.

Dark_Horse_Rider
08-20-2011, 07:44 PM
That is his purpose...

To get people so confused trying to figure him out.

He is a tool of the state that is used to confuse and upset his viewers

Tinnuhana
08-20-2011, 07:54 PM
One day he was talking about Skousen (The 5000 Year Leap) and maybe some LDS prophecy. Who knows...

LibertyEagle
08-20-2011, 07:55 PM
Cleon Skousen wrote some darn good books.

Shane Harris
08-20-2011, 07:58 PM
at least he basically told ron that santorum was an idiot for not being concerned about the fed. he seems to be with us in regards to monetary policy and economics for the most part. beck just hasnt connected the dots between foreign policy and monetary policy yet. once he does (if ever) he should realize that ron's views are intertwined and inseparable from each other.

^ joel skousen wants ron paul to be president (follow, beck, follow)

sorianofan
08-20-2011, 08:00 PM

Discuss?
Maybe he'll try enthroning himself in a new temple.

VoluntaryAmerican
08-20-2011, 09:44 PM
As well as Ramadan...

I used to get a lot from the guy's show, but anymore he just creeps me out...

Yeah I watched a bit at first... untill I learned he was just an actor and not the real deal.

susano
08-20-2011, 10:15 PM
I think he's under cult mind control.

Mr Tansill
08-20-2011, 10:50 PM

Discuss?

Glenn Beck's angle is to make money...he is a shill. He is a clown. He is of the same ilk that will spew nonsense, but spew it so confidently, and with such conviction, that it convinces the masses...it's what he's paid for.

headhawg7
08-20-2011, 11:19 PM
I think he's under cult mind control.

This crossed my mind as well. I think maybe krauthammer or BK got to him?

AGRP
08-20-2011, 11:42 PM

Discuss?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $

susano
08-20-2011, 11:43 PM
This crossed my mind as well. I think maybe krauthammer or BK got to him?

I don't know who BK is but I know a LOT about mind control. He sure exhibits the behavior of someone who has handlers. He goes from giving excellent history lessons on the founders to his religious fanaticism, with those two things being totally at odds with one another. He's all up in the Morman stuff and he's a rabid Zionist. Somebody is pumping his head full of end times bullshit and enough "patriot" stuff to draw in true believers who are aware enough to be fed up with govt but don't know better about the rest of his weirdo agenda. Even after he called us (RP supporters) terrorists, I gave him a chance to redeem himself. Huge FAIL, MY mistake. I should have known better. Like George W Bush said, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me, uh...we won't get fooled again!"

susano
08-20-2011, 11:47 PM
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $

I really think it's more than just money. He's into the end times crap and an almost British Israel kind of belief system. I think the Mormans believe some weird shit like British Israel, too, so it's all one perverted cult.

purplechoe
08-21-2011, 12:06 AM
Glenn Beck's role was to be controlled opposition. I don't know why so many people here were fans of his. All he did was to vilify the left but not so much the right. Anyone who understands how the system works would know that both sides are equally guilty. It's not just George Sorors being the puppet master behind the scenes. A lot of people get angry here because someone will post an Alex Jones video but in the same breath would support Glenn Beck just because he was on Fox News. From what I saw of Glenn's show, he made Alex Jones look sane by comparison with his chalkboard and other "clown" props.

I'm pretty sure that his strong support of Israel stems from him being a Mormon. Also I would not be surprised if Beck has been hanging out at lodges. (which is pretty much the same as Mormonism). That would also make him a big defender of that police state.

I was hoping that the Judge would get his spot when it was announced that he was leaving Fox...

TomtheTinker
08-21-2011, 01:04 AM
I have said it a dozen times his job is to confuse.

Jace
08-21-2011, 02:45 AM

susano
08-21-2011, 03:24 AM
Great post, Jace, and very interesting about the newspapers.

His role is to get us to support Israel and interventionism.

You nailed it.

Luciconsort
08-21-2011, 03:45 AM
Wut?

Beck is traipsing around Israel?

Good, maybe he'll stay there...

LOL! Beck's an idiot..... idiot with a mic. Maybe Hamas will get lucky and actually hit something with one of the missiles we sold them. hint hint.

TNforPaul45
08-21-2011, 06:15 AM
Alex Jones is by no means mainstream. New media has become "main" and shifted his way. And believe me, go back to 2005 and earlier and you will see his shoestring budget.

The popularity os Alex Jones and Ron Paul are highly correlated, and there is a relationship there. The movements share a huge core with each other, though obviously the RP movement is much larger.

FreeTraveler
08-21-2011, 06:36 AM
Beck was supposed to be the pied piper that led the freedom movement over the cliff and into the abyss. Thankfully, most of us were too smart to turn into followers. Sarah Palin was more of the same.

amy31416
08-21-2011, 06:50 AM

Given that the Palestinians are going to the UN in a bid for statehood soon, it's no coincidence.

Revolution9
08-21-2011, 06:53 AM

Discuss?

He is definitively possessed by his egophreniacal bloviations. He is a false messiah leading his intellectual adherents into a mirage. His role is as a propagandist for the Zionist cabal with intent to subvert our political process through diversion of grassroots energies into Zionist candidates. Alex Jones, who gets knocked alot around here is one hundred times the real man that this piece of sociopathic clownage is. Why anybody would give him viewer ratings to continue his spew is beyond me.

rev9

Warrior_of_Freedom
08-21-2011, 07:44 AM
I'm sick of people putting Israel first before their own country :mad: reminds me of twitter, how many people do you see with an Israeli flag on twitter pasted onto their display picture? Now count how many display an American flag. Like one. :mad:

sparebulb
08-21-2011, 08:49 AM
This thread is fantastic! Nary a single Beck apologist.

However, I'm starting to reminisce about the good old days (couple of days ago), when the Beck supporters would loudly proclaim that Beck is really a good guy who is really doing his best for freedom, and if we just tone down our rhetoric, he might just come out and endorse Ron Paul.

Don't misunderstand me, I appreciate diverse opinions, but the thing I like the most is watching the evolution of thought and understanding when people come around and figure out that Glenn Beck is NOT part of any liberty or freedom movement and would NEVER, EVER support an uncorrupted candidate like RP.