PDA

View Full Version : A democrat won't win Presidency regardless if Ron Paul isn't nominee

dude58677
11-03-2007, 01:14 PM
Ralph Nader is going to run and take away the undecided States from Democrats. But if you truly want a free society then Ron Paul is the one to vote for.

http://www.270towin.com/

RonPaulStreetTeam
11-03-2007, 01:16 PM
ummm no Hillary will win.

It is their plan. You are too caught up on this "two party system"
what you need to realize is it is ONE GIANT PARTY with the same agenda.

But they split it in a way that requires some time on both ends to carry it all out and keep America divided.

Hillary = them

dude58677
11-03-2007, 01:19 PM
No, you have to win the most votes within a State and Hilliary is a beltway politician who is only popular in New York, Washington DC, and Hollywood.
It is not who is most popular nationwide, it is who has the electoral vote and that is who wins the votes within a State.

BTW, Obama is outraising Hilliary in the Red States. Please note that I said a DEMOCRAT isn't going to win even if it isn't Hilliary.

reaver
11-03-2007, 01:21 PM
No. It's still two party. us vs them lol j/k

dude58677
11-03-2007, 01:22 PM
No. It's still two party. us vs them lol j/k

Ordinary Red State Americans are NOT going to vote for a Democrat. Besides it is BETTER TO PROMOTE RON PAUL THIS WAY BECAUSE THEN THE ISSUE OF WASTED VOTE WILL BE MOOT AND INSTEAD IT WILL BE THE BEST CANDIDATE WITH THE BEST VIEWS.

reaver
11-03-2007, 01:24 PM
The gap got a lot smaller where I live in 04. But never say never.

speciallyblend
11-03-2007, 01:26 PM
Hillary will win, nader wont get the swing voters,not one democrat i know that would vote for Ron Paul will vote for nader in fear of the republican party.THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE SIMPLY OVER THE REPUBLICAN PARTY(the current party). at least i am and im a freakin republican more republican then most in the senate.

dude58677
11-03-2007, 01:27 PM
The blue states are becoming more blue and the red states are becoming more red. Why? Because with higher taxes right wingers move out of blue states because of higher taxes so then the Red States become more Red.

dude58677
11-03-2007, 01:29 PM
Hillary will win, nader wont get the swing voters,not one democrat i know that would vote for Ron Paul will vote for nader in fear of the republican party.THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE SIMPLY OVER THE REPUBLICAN PARTY(the current party). at least i am and im a freakin republican more republican then most in the senate.

I know Democrats who would vote for Ralph Nader. I also said that Ralph Nader would take votes away from Democrats.

dude58677
11-03-2007, 01:46 PM
Look at it this way, the founding fathers are going to keep Hilliary out of the White House becuase of the Electoral College and we have a chance to put another founding father in the White House which is Ron Paul.