PDA

View Full Version : Republican4aDay.com

IDefendThePlatform
08-20-2011, 03:46 PM
Republican4aDay.com seems like a great way to recruit the anti-war Dems and Independents.

Here's my facebook ad promoting it, please help and critique:

Pic of Obama giving campaign speech with "Change" Banner

Headline: Disappointed?
Text: Obama promised peace but didn't deliver. Now what? Click here to find out.

Click throughs go to republican4aday.com

This ad targets 16,420 users:

who live in the United States
who live in Iowa, New Hampshire or South Carolina
age 17 and older
who like #Bernie Sanders, #Bill Clinton, #Dennis Kucinich, #Green party, #Hillary Rodham Clinton, #John Edwards, #Peace and Democracy Party, #Ralph Nader, #Yes We Can, john edwards or john edwards for president

Oukvekpwv
08-20-2011, 03:56 PM
see blue republicans.. cool idea, but is it better to work together than to have a bunch of the same group?

Article V
08-20-2011, 04:07 PM
Louisiana has a split caucus/primary. The caucus is quite early, so you'll want to include it with IA, NH, & SC.

Article V
08-20-2011, 04:11 PM
It might also be useful to have an ad that says something to the effect of:

Headline: Think Obama can't win?
Text: Hedge your bets by picking the most palatable Republican in the primary.

JoshLowry
08-20-2011, 04:12 PM
I wouldn't advise driving any traffic to a site that will promote Johnson into a useful wedge position.

I'm not sure what they are going for by including Gary, but I think he is a distraction. (Emailing out a "recent" poll to his lists that has Ron Paul at 3%... That same base will be looking for a new candidate to support shortly. I wonder if they will remember that poll.)

Article V
08-20-2011, 04:22 PM
I wouldn't advise driving any traffic to a site that will promote Johnson into a useful wedge position.

I'm not sure what they are going for by including Gary, but I think he is a distraction. (Emailing out a "recent" poll to his lists that has Ron Paul at 3%... That same base will be looking for a new candidate to support shortly. I wonder if they will remember that poll.)Hear, hear!

I like Gary, but he needs Ron Paul to win so that the road is paved for him in future years. Don't block the Ron Paul Express, Gary. Hop on!

Badger Paul
08-20-2011, 07:23 PM
It is important this site have voter registration information and who can vote in which primary and caucus.