PDA

View Full Version : Obama gives Sony access to Osama Raid Material, Will release Movie 1 month before election

Diurdi
08-20-2011, 01:16 PM
"U.S. Rep. Peter T. King (R-NY), Chairman of the Committee on Homeland Security, has called for an investigation into reports that President Obama’s Administration has granted Sony Pictures and filmmaker Kathryn Bigelow high-level access for a film on the mission in which U.S. Special Operations Forces killed Osama bin Laden. The film is reportedly to be released next October, just a month before the November 2012 elections."

http://homeland.house.gov/press-release/king-calls-investigation-reports-obama-administration-sanctioned-film-classified-bin

Over a week old article. Didn't find earlier posts through search.

Kylie
08-20-2011, 03:03 PM
Well, isn't that convenient.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
08-20-2011, 03:04 PM
Definitely file it under fiction. lol

Kylie
08-20-2011, 03:06 PM
Definitely file it under fiction. lol

Until the movie comes out. lol

pcosmar
08-20-2011, 03:10 PM
U.S. Rep. Peter T. King
:rolleyes:

Doubts,
several doubts. Doubt the story, doubt the source, doubt the existence of such.

But if true,,,, one more reason to boycott Sony.

moderate libertarian
08-20-2011, 03:33 PM
Could that have prompted this Perry statement?

Barack Obama is 'greatest threat to US', says Rick Perry

Rick Perry has denounced President Barack Obama as "the greatest threat to our country" and called for him to be replaced by a new commander-in-chief "who is passionate about America".

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/us-election/8705158/Barack-Obama-is-greatest-threat-to-US-says-Rick-Perry.html

Diurdi
08-20-2011, 03:37 PM
U.S. Rep. Peter T. King
:rolleyes:

Doubts,
several doubts. Doubt the story, doubt the source, doubt the existence of such.

But if true,,,, one more reason to boycott Sony. Yeah, well, I guess we'll find out one month before the election lol.

messana
08-20-2011, 03:59 PM
I imagine it will be something like...Following a shock and awe battle in a Pakistani city, Obama blasts through the complex Rambo style, reaching Osama and after a dramatic five minute speech about American superiority, blasts Osama's head off while saying one of his catchy campaign slogans.

Romulus
08-20-2011, 04:09 PM
Sounds like some campaign material.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
08-20-2011, 04:39 PM
I imagine it will be something like...Following a shock and awe battle in a Pakistani city, Obama blasts through the complex Rambo style, reaching Osama and after a dramatic five minute speech about American superiority, blasts Osama's head off while saying one of his catchy campaign slogans.

Then says some kind of multicultural prayer as he respectfully and softly lets his body slide off into the calm sea. rofl

FreedomProsperityPeace
08-20-2011, 05:46 PM
If the economy doesn't make a 180 degree turnaround soon, he can release 10 propaganda films and it still won't save his ass.

talkingpointes
08-20-2011, 10:54 PM
Sounds like a good oppurtunity to boycott the movies based upon the fact we're now more engaged in the war against terrorism than ever before. I want to picket at the theater. Maybe even dressing as an Obama supporter asking for more wars, or to invade Iran, saying something along the lines of "Starve the children with sanctions "... Kidding, about the second part.

CaptainAmerica
08-20-2011, 11:06 PM
change the title of this to "Obama rewrites screenplay to Osama Bin Laden's raid movie for wider distribution and marketing plan,studios agree to develop film "

VanBummel
08-20-2011, 11:20 PM

Osama: "You can't invade a sovereign nation, commit an assassination, and hide all evidence from the American people!"
*BAM*
Obama: "Yes we can!"

civusamericanus
08-21-2011, 12:47 AM
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others. So the filmmakers are more equal then the general public? I can see the Republican counter commercial to this: "While the military, certain politicians, and hollywood, are shown the truth on the Osama Bin Laden raid, the public has to wait for the dramatized film to be released and further subsidize the movie industry. Is this the change and open tranparency the American people expected, are we going to give another 4 years to someone who releases fiction, with less then a month before the election. Or is it time, we had an honest politician that shares the facts, and treats American Citizens like adults? Someone who is known for their honesty on the right, left, and center, that someone is Ron Paul. He would never pander to a hollywood production, he would always lay out the facts, to a well informed public, who doesn't live in a fantasy world."

Or something like that when Ron Paul wins the GOP nod... If it's true and the Obama administration is sharing this with hollywood and timing this for his election I want to :puke:

Warrior_of_Freedom
08-21-2011, 07:45 AM
It's going to be BS just like the 9/11 movie.

I'm just curious how it's going to build up. Maybe you see the men back in the U.S with their wives, havin' a good time. Then they are called for duty, go over to Pakistan, fight a wave of 25 terrorists, then chase bin Laden in circles around his tiny encampment. Then Osama has something witty to say for 20 minutes, they shoot him, credits roll. I wonder if they will use the same actor as the Gov. used in the Osama 9/11 confession tape. Hell, maybe Osama will play as himself, seeing as he used to work for the CIA.

Revolution9
08-21-2011, 08:00 AM
SONY == Standard Oil of New York.

HTH
Rev9

ds21089
08-21-2011, 08:27 AM
This is the same thing they did with Michael Jackson's video he wanted released upon his death exposing the NWO. They gave it to Sony. Sony edited out 95% of it and created "This is it" out of it..

brushfire
08-21-2011, 08:34 AM
We all knew that obummer would be pulling cards from the deck, only to play them later. Fortunately, he's many cards short of a full deck.

It would be good to calculate the costs (human life, financial, and impact on foreign diplomacy) of the osama assassination. Perhaps we were not paying Pakistan enough - er maybe bombing them enough - er perhaps bombing and paying them enough...?

RevPAC might be able to help by airing commercials on the topic to flatten the soda, so to speak. They should be aired before the planned media hype of this "great obama feat". Keeping it factual, and preemptive, will help set a more complete stage for when obummer drops his card.