PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO Ron Paul 2012: Why the media ignores Ron Paul

tradgedyandhope
08-20-2011, 08:49 AM
Ron Paul 2012! (Share, rate, Comment) I made this video to prove to people that Ron Paul is being ignored by the mainstream bought out media because they know he can bring real change to the country.. Ron Paul wants to bring the troops home from 5 bloodied and immoral wars, he wants to reduce the size of government which has gotten totally out of control, he believes in freedom, peace and liberty, he has never voted to raise the Debt ceiling or Taxes and he has real Ideas to save the economy..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR7oBdgazJI

tradgedyandhope
08-20-2011, 09:01 AM
Please share if you enjoy the video.. thank you

Theocrat
08-20-2011, 09:03 AM
I just finished watching the video, and I think it's great! +Rep to you.

Wolfgang Bohringer
08-20-2011, 09:51 AM
Who sponsors Meet the Press and Face the Nation or whatever the names of those government/religion programs are nowadays? Answer: companies like Boeing, Lockheed, Raytheon, and their Wall Street and banking financiers.

I just heard the Liberty in Exile guy on lrn.fm play a Boeing commercial that was played during last Sunday's Meet the Press. Y'all should have heard it: "Boeing: helping our boys hunt down the enemy before the evil enemy hunts down our brave boys..." (or something like that).

The TV News and Opinion shows are complete creatures of the military-industrial-complex, just as the NFL and the NBA are nothing more than divisions of the U.S. govt's military recruitment operations. Could you imagine if David Stern and Pete Rozell (or whoever his name is nowadays) had epiphanies and all of a sudden reflected on the fact that the constitution prohibits standing armies and decided to refuse U.S. military recruitment ads? Sunday afternoon government religious services would be canceled immediately.

And people are wondering why Boeing's spokespeople on Meet the Press don't want to interview Ron Paul?

tradgedyandhope
08-20-2011, 05:36 PM
I just finished watching the video, and I think it's great! +Rep to you.

Thanks!

tradgedyandhope
08-20-2011, 05:51 PM
ronpaul2008dotcom favourited it yay

Minlawc
08-20-2011, 06:06 PM
It may be just me, but I don't blame many of the reporters. In fact I think they are being told not to report on Ron Paul's Campaign. As evidence is the bit where he says "you can hold the Ron Paul stuff." It seems that they aren't making fun of Paul, but the higher ups that are telling them to ignore him. Or am I way off base here?

tradgedyandhope
08-20-2011, 06:10 PM
It may be just me, but I don't blame many of the reporters. In fact I think they are being told not to report on Ron Paul's Campaign. As evidence is the bit where he says "you can hold the Ron Paul stuff." It seems that they aren't making fun of Paul, but the higher ups that are telling them to ignore him. Or am I way off base here?

I see where you are coming from but I think they mean exactly what they are saying and they think it a funny little game because they are getting paid to ignore him..

raiha
08-20-2011, 07:53 PM
Yes..I enjoyed but i'm not big on dramatic music...its what put me off "The One" ad. Prolly works for Americans but kiwis find it cringemaking sorry! Stops me from reposting it, damn it!

VoluntaryAmerican
08-20-2011, 09:39 PM

I am a journalism student and I was taught... verbatim from my teacher. "people are stupid, we are a type of education for them." I think that its the little journalist circles who think they should determine who wins and loses....of course they all don't agree and some have integrity.

But I also would not rule out the Pentagon and other Government agencies throwing their weight and manipulating the media.

tradgedyandhope
08-21-2011, 12:14 AM
I am a journalism student and I was taught... verbatim from my teacher. "people are stupid, we are a type of education for them." I think that its the little journalist circles who think they should determine who wins and loses....of course they all don't agree and some have integrity.

But I also would not rule out the Pentagon and other Government agencies throwing their weight and manipulating the media.

Agreed

tradgedyandhope
08-22-2011, 12:45 AM
got put on Ron Pauls facebook page Yes!