PDA

View Full Version : Don't forget - Glen Bradley Constitution Day Moneybomb Sept 17th 2011

GunnyFreedom
08-20-2011, 01:43 AM
Donation at http://glenbradley2012.com/

I know that RP has a September 17th moneybomb. I tried to get people behind a RP moneybomb on Sept 17th for months, literally months, and when nobody was interested i went ahead and set up the 17th for my own campaign. Now RP is on the 17th also, and neither one of us can change it.

I am about to take the most difficult stand of my life in voting against the NC DOMA. Because of that, I will be primaried. HARD. I can still win, but I will need the funding to do so.

So please don't forget my campaign on September 17th 2011. Thank you!

GunnyFreedom
08-20-2011, 01:44 AM
Oh, and if you are in North Carolina, we are holding a 2nd Amendment fundraising shoot on the same day in Franklin County (just north of Raleigh). We have secured the aid of several former Appleseed instructors, so you know it will be a great one!

militant
08-20-2011, 11:47 AM
I posted about your moneybomb and your upcoming vote on DOMA. Hope it helps. Your seat is important to our cause!

Kotin
08-20-2011, 11:48 AM
I'll be donating!! I encourage everyone to do the same. This guy put his money where his mouth is and now we should do the same.

I'll throw in some extra for sushi!!! :D