PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul and JFK

KramerDSP
08-19-2011, 06:42 PM
In the last few days, I am starting to see more and more comments that compare Ron Paul to JFK. I don't necessarily mean politically, but perhaps in terms of percieved authenicity. Are you guys seeing the same thing? IMHO, nothing but good things can come from this comparison, even if it is not entirely accurate.

I love how Ron Paul doesn't waste time taking pointless hits on Obama, like any other Presidential Candidate would. He spends time talking about the things that matter instead of just taking easy hits on the opposing sides. Ron Paul is the only other politician I've ever liked in the history of the U.S. besides JFK. Also, the way he handled that stupid sex-based question was great. He is such a refreshing, genuinely intelligent guy.

dannno
08-19-2011, 06:44 PM
Kennedy was in fact the last genuinely good person we had for President, even if I don't agree with all of his policies.

Ron Paul might be the next genuinely good person we have for President.

The comparison isn't totally unfair.

KramerDSP
08-19-2011, 06:52 PM
Kennedy was in fact the last genuinely good person we had for President, even if I don't agree with all of his policies.

I agree. And they've both verbally called out the CIA. I'm not sold on the Kennedy/Fed/Executive Order/Assassination conspiracy, but I think Kennedy was someone who the establishment thought was a puppet and controllable. When he was his own man, he had to go. Reagan was Reagan, He of Goldwater, until he was shot. Reminds me of the classic Bill Hicks riff. Every newly sworn President since JFK has been brought into a room with the power brokers. The lights go out, and a reel plays footage of the JFK assassination from the perspective of the grassy knoll. The lights go back on. "Any questions? No? Skedaddle".

Grubb556
08-19-2011, 06:57 PM
I would not be surprised if their was an assasination attempt on Ron Paul if he tried to abolish the fed.

KramerDSP
08-19-2011, 07:17 PM
I would not be surprised if their was an assasination attempt on Ron Paul if he tried to abolish the fed.

Honestly, after the Jon Stewart segment, he's too big. They would just martyr him at this point. I do admit that a small part of my mind wonders about whether a Dallas 1963 scenario comes up, immediately followed by a martial law takeover and a message of basically, "You guys should have kept your mouths shut. At least you were a little free. Now we gotta show you how it really goes".

Zap!
08-19-2011, 11:22 PM

I'd say the last was Reagan.

willwash
08-19-2011, 11:31 PM
Honestly, after the Jon Stewart segment, he's too big. They would just martyr him at this point. I do admit that a small part of my mind wonders about whether a Dallas 1963 scenario comes up, immediately followed by a martial law takeover and a message of basically, "You guys should have kept your mouths shut. At least you were a little free. Now we gotta show you how it really goes".

I disagree. Kennedy and Reagan were already President! Hard to get much bigger than that! Of course, they got Kennedy and Reagan was "scared straight." (The disconnect between Reagan's first inaugural and how things actually panned out is STAGGERING, with, of course, the assassination attempt intervening) I think the machine put a hit out on Perot and his family in 1992 too, which is why he dropped out so unexpectedly, effectively crippling his campaign after he changed his mind. I fear greatly for Ron's safety as his dominance grows.

willwash
08-19-2011, 11:32 PM
They also got Kennedy's brother, and he was bigger than Ron is now...he was about to unseat an incumbent president in the Democratic primary...

Zap!
08-19-2011, 11:53 PM
I disagree. Kennedy and Reagan were already President! Hard to get much bigger than that! Of course, they got Kennedy and Reagan was "scared straight." (The disconnect between Reagan's first inaugural and how things actually panned out is STAGGERING, with, of course, the assassination attempt intervening) I think the machine put a hit out on Perot and his family in 1992 too, which is why he dropped out so unexpectedly, effectively crippling his campaign after he changed his mind. I fear greatly for Ron's safety as his dominance grows.

Yes, Reagan before the shooting was flat-out amazing. After he was never the same. The Shadow Government never messes up a hit, but somehow Reagan survived, and I'll always believe God himself intervened. No way do they ever fail.

I also tend to believe, the Shadow Government was close to bumping him off a second time, but it would have looked too suspicious. They had to be pissed beyond belief after his 1987 "Tear down this wall!" speech. Another reason why they let it slide was it was 1987. Only one year left and he's out of office anyway. Even a wounded Reagan was far better than anything since...

KramerDSP
08-19-2011, 11:56 PM
They also got Kennedy's brother, and he was bigger than Ron is now...he was about to unseat an incumbent president in the Democratic primary...

Yea, my parents loved RFK. He won the California primary, IIRC, and then got shot that night. Don't forget Dr. King too.

Cutlerzzz
08-20-2011, 12:33 AM

Kennedy was an awful person. He cheated on his wife mutliple times, had connections to the mob, possibly stole the 1960 election, and he escalated the US involvement in Vietnam. He was a career politician from a family full of them.

LibertyEagle
08-20-2011, 12:45 AM

Uh, no.

HE UNITED STATES PROGRAM FOR GENERAL AND
COMPLETE DISARMAMENT IN A PEACEFUL WORLD
DEPARTMENT OF STATE PUBLICATION 7277
http://hiwaay.net/~becraft/Pub7277.htm