PDA

View Full Version : Donate to Moneybomb as Early as Possible

mport1
08-19-2011, 05:09 PM
It is important to get a good base going as early as possible for the money bomb. I believe this definitely raises the excitement and results in more total donations.

Please donate after midnight tonight or as soon as you are up in the morning. Don't wait until tomorrow night.

mport1
08-19-2011, 09:05 PM
bump

dusman
08-19-2011, 09:07 PM
bump stickie bump.. hold.. 1 hour. =)

reduen
08-19-2011, 09:08 PM
Donate as early as possible and as much as possible and as many times as possible... :) (or just do whatever you want....)

mport1
08-19-2011, 09:11 PM
Another thing I've found is that when I donate all that I plan to very early, I always end up throwing in more later :)

nyrgoal99
08-19-2011, 09:15 PM
agreed we need a big start

thehighwaymanq
08-19-2011, 09:21 PM
BUMP. This is true, I used to wake up and see the ticket and get inspired and donate when I wasn't planning on it! We need to hit it hard and early.

willwash
08-19-2011, 09:24 PM
Start a matching donation thread too. This can seriously multiply your donation. If you are considering a large donation ($500 plus or so), don't just donate that $500, start a thread saying you'll match donations up to a certain amount, say 50 dollars. Trust me, if you do this and bump your thread enough, you will double your donation...whether those others would have donated or not anyway, you can only speculate...but surely at least some of them only donate because of the multiplication of their donation.

mport1
08-19-2011, 10:13 PM
Start a matching donation thread too. This can seriously multiply your donation. If you are considering a large donation ($500 plus or so), don't just donate that $500, start a thread saying you'll match donations up to a certain amount, say 50 dollars. Trust me, if you do this and bump your thread enough, you will double your donation...whether those others would have donated or not anyway, you can only speculate...but surely at least some of them only donate because of the multiplication of their donation.

Agreed.

eaglesfan48
08-19-2011, 10:33 PM
I agree about donating early.

Get the momentum and big #'s rolling in early and get some excitement going, and others will join in just to be a part of it. It can also sway people who were on the fringe about donating to donate when they see the big #s early on