PDA

View Full Version : Other: Ron Paul Owns the Concord Monitor

Theocrat
08-19-2011, 04:11 PM
This is a great interview from our beloved congressman. They can't touch him!

http://vimeo.com/27887298

georgiaboy
08-19-2011, 04:53 PM
I'm 34:21 into this. Just when I thought I knew a guy, and I've been following him consistently for several years now. I'm in awe of this guy's command of the issues and principles. All is forgiven; I know now why he's a little long-winded & scattered in debates & interviews.

This should be required watching for every American voter with a pulse.

dannno
08-19-2011, 08:00 PM
I'm 34:21 into this. Just when I thought I knew a guy, and I've been following him consistently for several years now. I'm in awe of this guy's command of the issues and principles. All is forgiven; I know now why he's a little long-winded & scattered in debates & interviews.

I'm only at about 30 min when he's talkin about compromise.. but he just dished that dude a phat liberty sandwich!

dannno
08-19-2011, 09:54 PM
Wow, they took the attack on Democracy pretty well.

This was a great discussion with what appeared to be some pretty progressive reporters.

Imaginos
08-20-2011, 06:22 AM
It was a good interview because they did give Dr. Paul proper time to explain his position.
However, the interviewers came off as the big government Kool aid drinkers.

BucksforPaul
08-20-2011, 06:48 AM
However, the interviewers came off as the big government Kool aid drinkers.

Especially the guy sitting right across from the good Doctor, but he got schooled many times in basic lessons of liberty. The lady sitting to Paul's left seemed to like him more and more as the interview progressed just by judging from the laughter.

I have lived in three different continents which include a third world country, Europe and the US and this interview just reaffirmed for me that there is no other "politician" (statesman) in the entire world who even comes close to Ron Paul. His knowledge of historical facts, freedom philosophy, unwavering principles amongst many other attributes are unmatched and this is no way an exaggeration. When he becomes President of the US he will not only restore America, but also have a huge impact on the entire world in my humble opinion.

Paulatized
08-20-2011, 06:53 AM
bumped to mark for future viewing.

Imaginos
08-20-2011, 07:18 AM
Especially the guy sitting right across from the good Doctor, but he got schooled many times in basic lessons of liberty. The lady sitting to Paul's left seemed to like him more and more as the interview progressed just by judging from the laughter.

I have lived in three different continents which include a third world country, Europe and the US and this interview just reaffirmed for me that there is no other "politician" (statesman) in the entire world who even comes close to Ron Paul. His knowledge of historical facts, freedom philosophy, unwavering principles amongst many other attributes are unmatched and this is no way an exaggeration. When he becomes President of the US he will not only restore America, but also have a huge impact on the entire world in my humble opinion.
I agree.
There's no politician for past 200 years matches track records of Dr. Paul in terms of principle, consistency, and depth of knowledge on history, economy, and sociology.
And this revolution now went global.
The entire world is watching this fight.
This is the fight of the Austrian School VS. the Keynesian School.
This is the fight of liberty VS. tyranny.
This is the fight of individualism VS. collectivism.
This is the fight of self-governance VS. big government.
This is the fight of real wealth and prosperity VS. fake money and counterfeiting.
This IS the fight of the millenium to grasp the hegemony of human history of next decades to come.
Join the fight.
Don't be a bystander.
Ladies and gentlemen, we are watching the history in the making and I urge you to pour everything you got for Dr. Paul

BUSHLIED
08-20-2011, 07:19 AM
It's clear Ron is the powerhouse in this race...no one can out debate him...Bachmann just boils things down to the common dominator without any substance. I'd love to see how these interviews look with the other candidates...I bet they wouldn't even do these types of interviews.

Paulatized
08-20-2011, 07:23 AM
It's clear Ron is the powerhouse in this race...no one can out debate him...Bachmann just boils things down to the common dominator without any substance. I'd love to see how these interviews look with the other candidates...I bet they wouldn't even do these types of interviews.

Bachmann doing an interview like this, never, she won't even do an interview without planted questions, too afraid of having to come up with off the cuff answers.

MRoCkEd
08-20-2011, 07:29 AM
This is so amazing.

cucucachu0000
08-20-2011, 07:43 AM
my favorite interview of all time, i love his face how he was so disturbed that the guy couldnt understand how making coalitions with the other side on things you agree on is a bad thing. and that compromising on what you believe is the right thing to do is good, case in point slavery.

Travlyr
08-20-2011, 08:00 AM
This is a great interview from our beloved congressman. They can't touch him!

http://vimeo.com/27887298

Ron Paul is so good when interviewers give him time to answer questions.

georgiaboy
08-20-2011, 10:07 AM
Just finished watching from where I had left off. Left me wanting more. Seems like the reporters definitely warmed up to him the more they talked with him and unwrapped his reasons for his positions.

Five stars. Thread of the week.

Thanks to the Concord Monitor for video-taping this and publishing it in its raw, unedited form.

For a man like this to be our president - quells the restless heart.

Mr Tansill
08-20-2011, 04:32 PM
I'm at 27:00, and damn, this is a good interview...needs to be published far and wide!!!

BucksforPaul
08-20-2011, 04:37 PM
I agree.
There's no politician for past 200 years matches track records of Dr. Paul in terms of principle, consistency, and depth of knowledge on history, economy, and sociology.
And this revolution now went global.
The entire world is watching this fight.
This is the fight of the Austrian School VS. the Keynesian School.
This is the fight of liberty VS. tyranny.
This is the fight of individualism VS. collectivism.
This is the fight of self-governance VS. big government.
This is the fight of real wealth and prosperity VS. fake money and counterfeiting.
This IS the fight of the millenium to grasp the hegemony of human history of next decades to come.
Join the fight.
Don't be a bystander.
Ladies and gentlemen, we are watching the history in the making and I urge you to pour everything you got for Dr. Paul

+1776 couldn't have said it better!

JoshLowry
08-20-2011, 05:20 PM
Video stopped at 30:05 for me right as he was laying smack down. Dangit!

Sweman
08-20-2011, 05:27 PM
Video stopped at 30:05 for me... :(
The big video clogged up my Firefox totally. I had to download it and watch it with VLC. Maybe that works for you as well.

european
08-20-2011, 05:34 PM
Video stopped at 30:05 for me right as he was laying smack down. Dangit!

reload the page :) its worth it really.

I bet its all familiar to you, as it was to me, but still the interview was educative. I paused the interview halfway to take a break so I watched it in two halves. Dr. Paul has really found the right tone these days. He educates, but doesnt school. Also he stays calm and stays on the path when people come up with hard questions. He sets a good example. And the indepth answers are worth your while!

archlinux
09-01-2011, 11:32 AM

Agreed. One of the best interviews I have seen, partly because he is not preaching to the choir. Anyone who says Ron Paul is afraid of a debate (*cough* O'Reily *cough*) should watch this.

bolil
09-01-2011, 12:53 PM
I was not fond of the opposing males. One guy just couldn't let "Whats your record of creating laws... bluh blah blee bloo blah." go. Ron is the man.

evadmurd
09-01-2011, 01:35 PM
Where would these governmental wannabes be today if they would have had some teachers and professors that would have taught them even 1/4 of what Ron taught them in this interview. I cannot believe that Ron gave them over an hour of his time, treated them with such respect, and schooled them so heavily of the evils of big government.

Excellent.