PDA

View Full Version : GAME: Let's get Huckabee!!!

goldstandard
11-03-2007, 10:10 AM
Have a look at this:

http://www.ronpaulgraphs.com/thumb_rp_vs_huck_today.png

LET's GET HIM!:D

steph3n
11-03-2007, 10:21 AM
yea need to surpass :)

Austin
11-03-2007, 10:23 AM
Attack! ... Oh wait, that's just for today. Let's take a look at Q4.

http://ronpaulgraphs.com/thumb_huckabee_oct_total.png

Although, he shouldn't ever be surpassing us.. hopefully we will see a nice spike for us today as well.

mavtek
11-03-2007, 10:24 AM
He He, nah, I think the smack down on the Huckster is coming soon enough :)

American
11-03-2007, 10:25 AM
Well if Ron Paul doesnt start talking about some of the issues with conviction and authority he will be giving away votes to Huckabee. He need to mix it up a bit to keep this edge.

He needs a friggin speech writer, and he needs him NOW!

runderwo
11-03-2007, 11:01 AM
Well if Ron Paul doesnt start talking about some of the issues with conviction and authority he will be giving away votes to Huckabee. He need to mix it up a bit to keep this edge.

He needs a friggin speech writer, and he needs him NOW!

Why? Doesn't that go against his whole persona? Why should he be a talking head for someone else's words just like everyone else?

American
11-03-2007, 11:05 AM
Why? Doesn't that go against his whole persona? Why should he be a talking head for someone else's words just like everyone else?

Thats not what I mean, I think he needs to articulate the same thing he has been saying but with a better use of verbiage. He has been on this campaign for along time and what he has been saying is becoming repetitive. I think a good speech writer could help RP reach a broader audience and not change his message.

He needs a good lead in to some of the things he talks about. Like AC360 yesterday, when he talked about the 9/11 commission report, he talkd about this last, I would have talked about the report first then led into why this is his view on the subject. Qualify his statements with facts

Roxi
11-03-2007, 11:05 AM
huck has enough skeletons in his closet, hell never make it all the way

NewEnd
11-03-2007, 11:33 AM
huck has enough skeletons in his closet, hell never make it all the way

but he will make it far enough to split the neocon vote.

Thank god for megalomaniac egos!

frasu
11-03-2007, 11:50 AM
yeah, the graph is picking up on RP side, hehe