PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin New web ad hints Palin may enter?

Agorism
08-19-2011, 01:44 PM
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/08/19/new_sarah_palin_web_ad_iowa_passion_highlights_sta te_visit.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqaE4sXZWRQ

LOL at the giant grizzly bear at the end of the Sarah Pac ad.

Jeremy
08-19-2011, 01:47 PM
1:58 scared me lol

brushfire
08-19-2011, 01:47 PM
SarahPAC... Either that or she's supporting GW2..

CaptainAmerica
08-19-2011, 01:51 PM
Let her enter the race ,she will dilute the status quo vote.

Corpsman4Liberty
08-19-2011, 02:02 PM
that grizzly bear is pretty damn funny

on a side note, sean hannity is a freaking tool.

Agorism
08-19-2011, 02:05 PM
Was Hannity talking about the ad or something?

RonPaulFanInGA
08-19-2011, 02:10 PM
Let her enter the race ,she will dilute the status quo vote.

Palin's entry hurts Paul/Bachmann more than Romney.

After Perry's entry, not sure why she would bother. But this is probably another in a countless amount of head-fakes from her, anything to keep the rubes' dreams going and sending money to SarahPAC.

Cleaner44
08-19-2011, 02:11 PM
Is this nonsense going to go on until October 31, 2012 when she finally announces that she has decided NOT to run?

She will keep taking those donations and selling those books as long as people will give her their money. That is all that is happening here.

Shane Harris
08-19-2011, 02:11 PM
he is a tool. i dont mind sarah so long as she doesnt cross us. i almost hope she jumps in. that would be great for ron. having three of the same people running (bachmann, perry, palin) pushes us to numba 2 behind mittens. bring it

CaptainAmerica
08-19-2011, 02:16 PM
Palin's entry hurts Paul/Bachmann more than Romney.

After Perry's entry, not sure why she would bother. But this is probably another in a countless amount of head-fakes from her, anything to keep the rubes' dreams going and sending money to SarahPAC.

She would serve as a good distraction while we steal Bachmann's base.

Jingles
08-19-2011, 02:26 PM
I kind of think its all publicity. People pay more attention to her if she continues to mull over a run for the presidency.

sailingaway
08-19-2011, 02:27 PM
What will be will be.

unconsious767
08-19-2011, 02:36 PM
What will be will be.

que sera, Sarah

Bergie Bergeron
08-19-2011, 02:37 PM
que sera, Sarah
:)

PeteinLA
08-19-2011, 02:47 PM
Haha, that is the famous Iowa grizzly. Most people have no idea how dangerous it is to walk the cornfields in Iowa without a bear rifle.

http://i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad153/peteinla1969/kerry.jpg

Ronpauljones
08-19-2011, 03:28 PM
Palin will enter after Perry fizzes out.

FriedChicken
08-19-2011, 03:38 PM
I hope she announces after Perry and Paul get at least one debate together without her. The spotlight will probably be on the two texans - if shes in the debate fox news will be too busy talking about her to recognize anyone else and the MSM will be too busy trying to catch the next stupid thing she says on camera to pay attention to Paul.

TexAg09
08-19-2011, 03:48 PM
That grizzly at the end made no sense to me and I spewed water out lmao

Tarzan
08-19-2011, 03:49 PM
I just can't imagine that she will run. The partial term governor is making more money and has more popularity then she could have possibly imagined after the last cycle. I know that celebrity can distort you perspective... I know she ain't the brightest bulb in the lamp... but I think that the people around her, and even she, understands she has no chance of winning.

I think this is all about more celebrity and money. Keep stringing everybody along... "will Sarah run?"... she gets speaking engagements, sells more books and retains her appeal to her base for more money in the future. Heck... maybe somebody could make a movie about her life? If she does run she will lose much of that.

I could easily be wrong, you never know what these type of people are thinking... I just don't believe that even Sarah Palin is THAT stupid!

I expect her to string everybody alone for as much time as possible.

HOLLYWOOD
08-19-2011, 03:57 PM
I just can't imagine that she will run. The partial term governor is making more money and has more popularity then she could have possibly imagined after the last cycle. I know that celebrity can distort you perspective... I know she ain't the brightest bulb in the lamp... but I think that the people around her, and even she, understands she has no chance of winning.

I think this is all about more celebrity and money. Keep stringing everybody along... "will Sarah run?"... she gets speaking engagements, sells more books and retains her appeal to her base for more money in the future. Heck... maybe somebody could make a movie about her life? If she does run she will lose much of that.

I could easily be wrong, you never know what these type of people are thinking... I just don't believe that even Sarah Palin is THAT stupid!

I expect her to string everybody alone for as much time as possible.Carl Rove was on FOX this afternoon(ugh) anyway, they were talking/pumping her new website (campaign site)and they think she is running. :rolleyes: This is to keep part of the Tea Party focused on her instead of Ron Paul.

Of Course the dialog started about the 3 candidates in the race: Ronney, Bachmann, Perry

Rove is another piece of shit establishment hack... don't count on any of the Corporate media to report honestly in an objective manner across all candidates. The guy looked like he just came out of Playdo factory, not a wrinkle or movement on his face.

This nation is doomed between the idiot puppet candidates, fascist corruption, and moronic citizens by this bullshit.

johndeal
08-19-2011, 04:27 PM
Interesting. At least the grizzly is anyway.

JoshLowry
08-19-2011, 04:28 PM
"Rick Perry didn't work. People aren't biting.

Send in Palin... Anyone but Ron!

We have a new top tier tonight, the candidates are Mitt Romney and Sarah Palin."

Agorism
08-19-2011, 05:08 PM
That grizzly at the end made no sense to me and I spewed water out lmao

Palin calls her self as a nickname "Mamma Grizzly."

Justinfrom1776
08-19-2011, 05:12 PM
I just threw up in my mouth.

icon124
08-19-2011, 05:16 PM
to be honest it felt to much like a movie...this would be a cool concept but you would need a supporter telling the story with a ton of other supporters...and not the candidate selling something the whole time.

Maybe in an outs with the candidate, but come on lady I don't want to buy anything right now LOL

Kords21
08-19-2011, 05:18 PM
http://youtu.be/sixDDLSN46s

This scares me more about Palin than anything in that ad. That pastor from Kenya sounds pretty evil to me.

CaptainAmerica
08-19-2011, 05:46 PM
I just watched the grizzly bear at the end of the video . I have no words to describe Sarah Palin's arrogance and ignorance.

Aratus
08-19-2011, 05:50 PM
it's a cute grizzly. it also is migrating south,
totally away from it's inate & natural habitat.

blabam
08-19-2011, 05:56 PM
http://youtu.be/sixDDLSN46s

This scares me more about Palin than anything in that ad. That pastor from Kenya sounds pretty evil to me.

That's new to me! Thanks for Posting!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sixDDLSN46s&feature=youtu.be

mtmedlin
08-19-2011, 06:01 PM
Palin will kill Bachman and hurt Perry...then Palin will hurt Palin. Shes still a moron and if an economic discussion comes around, RP will make her look like a Freshman sitting in Masters level Econ.

V3n
08-19-2011, 06:02 PM
I think it's just her PAC doing some wishful thinking, I don't believe she's got the organization to get going.

bolidew
08-19-2011, 06:20 PM
Palin will enter after Perry fizzes out.

qft

Chowder
08-19-2011, 06:23 PM
Palin is doing one thing and one thing only: making money.