PDA

View Full Version : [VIDEO] Ron Paul Long Interview with NH Newspaper Concord Monitor

nbruno322
08-19-2011, 01:42 PM
http://www.concordmonitor.com/codesnippet/video-ron-paul-editorial-board

bunklocoempire
08-19-2011, 02:02 PM
Just finished watching. Excellent. Highly recommended for others around the internets/fence sitters.

A wide variety of questions and a lot of typical "left" questions and Paul's sound answers walking them through the liberty solutions.

Thanks for posting!

Bunkloco

nbruno322
08-19-2011, 02:04 PM
Someone should download and upload to youtube....would if I could but my connection sucks at the moment.

ItsTime
08-19-2011, 02:07 PM
Im looking to place a full page ad in this news paper. Anyone who can help design or has comments on the design please visit this thread:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?310513-Who-Designs-Half-and-Full-Page-Newspaper-Ads

iamse7en
08-19-2011, 02:24 PM
That was great! The bit on compromise was very funny. The reporter looked dumb, then said, "yeah, but if we didn't compromise on slavery, we wouldn't have had a nation!" And RP says, "You've just proved my point!" RP is such gentleman even though he knows more than all of these idiots put together. I think we could all learn from him in the way he carries himself. What a great representative of the liberty movement!

purplechoe
08-19-2011, 05:34 PM
Now that's what I'm talking about. Give Dr. Paul plenty of time to explain his positions and he comes out smelling like roses. Most of this 7 minutes here, 5 minutes there doesn't do it justice. This was a real interview. I wonder what those interviewing him think about Dr. Paul and his philosophy after having spent over an hour speaking to the man. I hope they're rethinking their previous assumptions. I know I have learned a lot over the years having listened do Dr. Paul and have come around on pretty much everything he advocates...

ord33
08-21-2011, 02:48 AM
I wouldn't recommend this to fence sitters actually. I don't think Ron Paul was at his best in some of his responses, especially at the beginning. I think he did come off as very likeable and down to earth and real though.

Endgame
08-21-2011, 08:54 AM
Ron Paul drinks Aquafina water.