PDA

View Full Version : Help with smashing these myths on Ron Paul?

Patriot123
08-19-2011, 01:21 PM
I need help smashing these myths about Ron Paul. Can anyone help me out? I need citations, though.

22. Ron Paul believes that gun manufacturers should be held legally accountable for crimes and murders committed by people with guns they produced.

23. Ron Paul is weak on immigration: he believes US citizens who want border security are “jealous and feel inferior” because we can’t speak Spanish, he believes US Immigration law is “impractical and isn’t so important” and he opposes a national citizenship card whether it be for identification or to vote.

24. Paul voted against giving tax incentives to faith-based groups that work to promote “responsible fatherhood” and is therefore somehow less qualified to be President.

25. Ron Paul voted to allow minors to have abortions without parental consent or notification, and therefore is weak on abortion.

26. Ron Paul has voted to raise gas prices, and therefore if elected would directly work to raise the price of oil!

Thanks to anyone who helps!

TheViper
08-19-2011, 01:26 PM
You don't need citations to refute those, you need to tell the morons spouting those myths to cite their own sources first. Burden of proof and all that.

Patriot123
08-19-2011, 01:30 PM
...lol. These are all for a website I'm working on with a group of supporters. We need solid and credible citations for the website, and we need strong refutations of these myths that can sway people to our side.

TheViper
08-19-2011, 01:35 PM
Ah, a wiki of Ron Paul facts.

I'm already in the middle of a bunch of research at the moment but I'll keep an eye on this thread once I'm done and try to help any myths not yet busted.