PDA

View Full Version : Ron's definitive answers on the NAU and health issues

Man from La Mancha
11-03-2007, 09:58 AM
A very definitive Q+A from Ron when asked by Natural Solutions Foundation. Very consise answers to very specific health related questions.

http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/index.php/?p=433

HFUSA: A. Trilateral Cooperation Charter/North American Union/Security and Prosperity Partnership
A. Do you support the “North American Union” and its companion “Security and Prosperity Partnership” which were created without Congressional debate and approval?
Dr. Paul: A. I am the leading Congressional opponent of the North American Union and the Security and Prosperity Partnership.

Congressman Paul Answers our Health Freedom Questions
November 3, 2004

Here are the questions we asked of each Presidential candidate on our Health Freedom Scorecard. To date, only Dr. Ron Paul (R-TX) has provided his answers to those questions.

We urge all candidates for the office of President of the United States take the time and effort necessary to consider, and answer,

freelance
11-03-2007, 10:47 AM
WOW! He lays all the cards on the table in that interview.

My only problem is that genetically-modified crops pollute non-genetically-modified crops, and that endangers all crops of eventually becoming genetically-modified. I am beyond reason when it comes to Frankenfoods.

Man from La Mancha
11-03-2007, 02:17 PM
bump