PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else think Rick Perry is a diversion?

ds21089
08-19-2011, 11:17 AM
There is so much dirt on Rick Perry. Tons of people I know already can't stand him and I've yet to meet anyone who has fallen for the garbage he's spewed out of his mouth.

What I've been thinking lately is that Rick Perry is a distraction to get us all to focus on him while they subtly prop up somebody else - Sarah Palin.

It just seems like it's too easy to discredit Rick Perry and that he has 0 chance of holding. Palin has a huge base of support already and is still being mentioned throughout the media even though she's not running. She's been taking her orders from Israel lately and everything.

Am I the only one who thinks this is a possibility?

dannno
08-19-2011, 11:18 AM
Pretty much everything related to politics except for Ron Paul and the Constitution is a diversion.

JamesButabi
08-19-2011, 11:19 AM
The cycle of candidates is really crazy this go around. They are already lining up Paul Ryan and Chris Christie after this next batch flops.

dannno
08-19-2011, 11:21 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/--y5KPqoLJbQ/TdIdWC73SDI/AAAAAAAACCM/A3G6JUo2-Gg/s400/17824_wwe-raw567_MainPicture.jpg

LibertyEagle
08-19-2011, 11:21 AM
Yeah, I've been wondering that recently too. He's my Governor and even I didn't realize there was that much documented stuff on him so easy to get.

kill the banks
08-19-2011, 11:24 AM
bring back Fred Thompson

Bruno
08-19-2011, 11:25 AM
My spidey senses have been tingling...

muzzled dogg
08-19-2011, 11:26 AM
Pretty much everything related to politics except for Ron Paul and the Constitution is a diversion.

yep

brushfire
08-19-2011, 11:29 AM
Ron Paul is like a giant boot, stomping on the establishment ant-hill.

Its entertaining to watch the little f'rs in a frantic fit. They will throw everything at this election...

Aratus
08-19-2011, 11:29 AM
LE, my ex-gov is more squeaky clean than you current governor, even though he and john kerry
are equa!distant to the cost over-runs of our BIG DIG. i keep thinking the backlash over the ad
in the local paper does not touch mitt romney at all, and that the media is going to read this as
a grudge match amoung texans, now that T~paw has quit. i'm giving the poor dear women til
.................................................. .................................................. ................supertuesday.

sofia
08-19-2011, 11:30 AM
Perry may have dirt on him....but he is Bildeberger protected. I think the Establishment has settled on Slick Rick - Obama - Trump three way.....with Obama winning.

TonySutton
08-19-2011, 11:38 AM
Yes, I believe their strategy is to toss in a flavor of the month each month until the primaries start. The goal is to try and keep RP from gaining traction. The polls show this is not working very well. You can see there is a chunk of voters out there who seem to flock to the new fresh candidate each time. Whether this is simply sheeple being herded around or a plot I do not know. I am pretty sure key Republicans are controlling the entry of candidates into race on purpose.

iamse7en
08-19-2011, 11:38 AM
Perry may have dirt on him....but he is Bildeberger protected. I think the Establishment has settled on Slick Rick - Obama - Trump three way.....with Obama winning.

+1 for a plausible prediction.

Aratus
08-19-2011, 11:39 AM
sofia --- echoes of potus taft, teddy roosevelt + wilson! 1912 is a template for 2012 if they get their way?
having two GOP people go the distance in 1912 elected the Democrat! trump knows this. they all do...

swiftfoxmark2
08-19-2011, 11:50 AM
Yes, I believe their strategy is to toss in a flavor of the month each month until the primaries start. The goal is to try and keep RP from gaining traction. The polls show this is not working very well. You can see there is a chunk of voters out there who seem to flock to the new fresh candidate each time. Whether this is simply sheeple being herded around or a plot I do not know. I am pretty sure key Republicans are controlling the entry of candidates into race on purpose.

That's what I'm guessing. I am certain that by next week, nobody will really be behind Rick Perry and he'll be at the same level as Herman Cain and Rick Santorum.

I am still wondering how Mitt Romney stays on a as a frontrunner. He has done next to nothing in terms of standing out, unlike Ron Paul and Michelle Bachmann, and he is so obviously a RINO (in the talk radio pundit sense) that I still don't get why the mainstream media keeps on propping him up.

sofia
08-19-2011, 11:52 AM
sofia --- echoes of potus taft, teddy roosevelt + wilson! 1912 is a template for 2012 if they get their way?
having two GOP people go the distance in 1912 elected the Democrat! trump knows this. they all do...

the bastard teddy roosevelt also sank the Maine when he was acting Secretary of Navy...killed 260 sailors just so we could war with Spain...

Napoleon's Shadow
08-19-2011, 12:03 PM
Perry is the establishment's way of making sure that either Bachmann or Ron doesn't win the nomination. They are hoping either that Perry will win, or that Perry will take enough "conservative" votes that Mitt wins. Fred Thompson was the reason that McCain won back in 2008.

Napoleon's Shadow
08-19-2011, 12:03 PM
the bastard teddy roosevelt also sank the Maine when he was acting Secretary of Navy...killed 260 sailors just so we could war with Spain...lol wut?!! :confused:

huh?

sofia
08-19-2011, 12:07 PM
lol wut?!! :confused:

huh?

http://www.tomatobubble.com check out the piece entitled "Forbidden History".....see what a scumbag TR was....1890's - 1910's

AGRP
08-19-2011, 12:09 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/--y5KPqoLJbQ/TdIdWC73SDI/AAAAAAAACCM/A3G6JUo2-Gg/s400/17824_wwe-raw567_MainPicture.jpg

x2

Palin, Ryan, Cristie, and who else knows is waiting backstage.

Perry is the establishment's way of making sure that either Bachmann or Ron doesn't win the nomination. They are hoping either that Perry will win, or that Perry will take enough "conservative" votes that Mitt wins. Fred Thompson was the reason that McCain won back in 2008.

lol @ Bachmann not being establishment.

kahless
08-19-2011, 12:19 PM
The Republican establishment realizes that Romney is riding high too early in the race. Perry is the establishments way of making Romney look new and the underdog later in the race so he does not burn out too early. The Republican establishment would also love for Perry to be the nominee in case this strategy does not work and are covering all bases in case their candidates fail to perform.

The establishment is not too happy with Bachmann but realize they need her to unify the party and that she has one foot in their camp, unlike Ron Paul. They will take Bachmann only as a VP choice for these two candidates. She serves the current purpose of keeping these 3 top tier for the MSM to chew on so they can keep the Ron Paul movement from taking over the party.

Napoleon's Shadow
08-19-2011, 12:29 PM
http://www.tomatobubble.com check out the piece entitled "Forbidden History".....see what a scumbag TR was....1890's - 1910's
Just because he ordered the Maine to sail to Cuba doesn't mean he planned some sort of attack. Someone needs a course in logic. :rolleyes:

Aratus
08-19-2011, 12:45 PM
there had been the theory that it was an ancient Civil War era mine that had drifted to Havana harbor
and exploded externally, setting in motion the jolt that ignited the dust of the coal bins. i brought up
TR and Taft becuz their spat elected the peace candidate (and eventual reluctant warhawk) Democrat.

jmdrake
08-19-2011, 02:34 PM
Just because he ordered the Maine to sail to Cuba doesn't mean he planned some sort of attack. Someone needs a course in logic. :rolleyes:

What we can say for certain is that the government and the press lied about the sinking of the Maine in order to go to war with Spain. Spain was blamed for the attack even though the Spanish helped rescue American sailors. And the most solid evidence points to an explosion happening inside the ship instead of from a mine.

http://www.monacorarecoins.com/rare-coin-articles/uss-maine/

The sinking of the Maine might have been an accident. Capitalizing on the catastrophe for political reasons was not an accident.

KramerDSP
08-19-2011, 03:44 PM
This feels like a video game, replete with "level bosses" at each stage. Paul's going to destroy Perry and Romney. The only three people left in his way are Sarah Palin and then Chris Christie/Paul Ryan (announced as a ticket together from the beginning). If he survives them and wins the nomination, Barack Obama is the last guy left (aided by the banks and the MIC).

sofia
08-19-2011, 04:38 PM

connect the dots....

1. war propaganda was raging in the US press
2. President McKinley does not want war
3. TR is adamantly pro-war
4. TR is named Assistant Navy Secretary.
5. TR oversteps his bounds and issues a direct order for the Maine to sail into Cuban harbor.
6. For the first and only time in history, a US navy ship suddenly, and conveniently, blows up spontaneously
7. Spain is wrongly accused of planting a mine.....but in years to come is cleared of any responsibility.
8. Outrage over the Maine carries us into a war with Spain...."Remember The maine and to Hell with Spain"

How friggin convenient that the Maine just "spontaneously" blew up amidst these circumstances!

tribute_13
08-19-2011, 04:39 PM
I believe that Perry is definitely a diversion. He's only been running a week and he's already obviously the bankers candidate. However I don't believe Palin has much of a chance either. Everyone I talk to, and I live in NC, can't stand Sarah Palin. I think it's much more obvious that the party base is pushing for a Paul Ryan run. It's still early in the cycle. A lot of old faces are going to be recycled to get the voters ready for a new face. I think Paul Ryan will be the Party's "choice" for Nominee. What we need to focus on is not the media's blackout of Ron Paul, but the party itself. We need to wake up conservative voters not just to Ron Paul and his ideals but how the party itself is skimming votes, miscounting convention votes, shutting down conventions and things of that nature just to silence Paul.

jmdrake
08-19-2011, 04:41 PM
connect the dots....

1. war propaganda was raging in the US press
2. President McKinley does not want war
3. TR is adamantly pro-war
4. TR is named Assistant Navy Secretary.
5. TR oversteps his bounds and issues a direct order for the Maine to sail into Cuban harbor.
6. For the first and only time in history, a US navy ship suddenly, and conveniently, blows up
7. Spain is wrongly accused of planting a mine.....but in years to come is cleared of any responsibility.
8. Outrage over the Maine carries us into a war with Spain...."Remember The maine and to Hell with Spain"

How friggin convenient that the Maine just "spontaneously" blew up amidst these circumstances!

My 8th grade history book pointed out that some believed the Maine was blown up on purpose. I guess public school isn't all ba...... Wait a minute! I was homeschooled for the 8th grade! ;)

FreedomProsperityPeace
08-19-2011, 04:42 PM
The cycle of candidates is really crazy this go around. They are already lining up Paul Ryan and Chris Christie after this next batch flops.Yep. I think they already see Perry is falling on his face and they're going into overdrive trying to recruit Ryan and Christie now.

sofia
08-19-2011, 04:43 PM
My 8th grade history book pointed out that some believed the Maine was blown up on purpose. I guess public school isn't all ba...... Wait a minute! I was homeschooled for the 8th grade! ;)

You were taught to think critically?.......That's child abuse!

Philmanoman
08-19-2011, 05:03 PM
Is Perry the next Giuliani?

bluesc
08-19-2011, 05:17 PM
Honestly, I thought they would keep their "wonderkid" Paul Ryan, and unleash him in 2016, presumably against Rand.

Paul Ryan is probably the biggest threat they can come up with, considering his budget plan has been referred to in the media as "genius". No doubt Ron would rip that plan to shreds in a matter of minutes in a debate.

Considering the state of the economy, I wouldn't be surprised to see Ryan join the race later down the line. That would really hurt us.

Napoleon's Shadow
08-20-2011, 12:16 PM
What we can say for certain is that the government and the press lied about the sinking of the Maine in order to go to war with Spain. Spain was blamed for the attack even though the Spanish helped rescue American sailors. And the most solid evidence points to an explosion happening inside the ship instead of from a mine.

http://www.monacorarecoins.com/rare-coin-articles/uss-maine/

The sinking of the Maine might have been an accident. Capitalizing on the catastrophe for political reasons was not an accident.
Absolutely. Practically EVERY foreign conflict the federal government has been involved with was started under questionable pretenses.

What the hell was the Maine doing there to begin with?
Was it a mine or was it a coal fire/explosion that sunk the Maine?
Were the atrocities carried out by the Spanish government real?

The media (yellow journalists - Pulitizer and Hearts were the worst) AND segments of the federal government were itching for a conflict. Although I oppose their actions, in the end, the Feds shoud've just made Cuba a state in the Union as we probably would've had a better result.

acptulsa
08-20-2011, 12:24 PM

LULZ Yeah I can see Teddy swimming around Havana harbor.

No, spontaneous combustion in a coal bunker got the Maine. There had to be a first false flag--completely by accident, and capitalized upon--to teach them the value of the things.

As for Rick Perry, no, sadly I think they're serious about him. After all, Dubya was the most laughable thing to come out of Texas since bull horn hood ornaments, yet he not only got elected but reelected. So, you can't really say they're insane for thinking they can slide this crumb in there.

RDM
08-20-2011, 12:32 PM

You are correct in that statement. I have a reply to a post I made on DIGG about Rick Perry. Here it is:

"I've been studying psychopolitcs for some time. Looking back at past elections and how it was used in the election process. They got this thing down pat.

If you understand the process, it makes it easy to see the direction of presidential elections. This method was designed by the russians and perfected over time. The "Establishment" here has been using the method for almost 50 years without flaw. It actually almost backfired on them back when Ross Perot was running for president. If you look back at the campaign, he was steadily climbing in the polls and then he abruptly left the campaign. Someone got to him.

Now, the Ron Paul campaign is threatening the "system" again. This is why you are seeing all these GOP candidates bouncing in and out of the race. It is orchestrated plan to confuse the voters and cause a sense of unloyalty as they manipulate the voters to lean toward their "pre-selected" candidate.

I pretty much have this election mapped out in how its being played, who the players are, who the manipulators are, the "fake" candidates, and the process they're using to narrow it down to the "Establishment" candidate. It's really a F'd up deal, because the majority of Americans do not even know they are being played."

WilliamC
08-20-2011, 12:36 PM

My read exactly.

AGRP
08-20-2011, 12:55 PM

*correction*:

Statists.

To think that the Democrats and those who control the entire system are not taking part in this charade is not plausible.

Imaginos
08-20-2011, 12:57 PM
This.

affa
08-20-2011, 01:01 PM
The injection of new candidates on a regular basis is most definitely an intentional mind-juicing of America. Nothing stays constant anymore -- stories shift in facts from one hour to the next.

Brian4Liberty
08-20-2011, 01:10 PM
The establishment game plan is simple: they want to own every horse in the race, Democrat and Republican alike. They use the media to emphasize their candidates, and ignore any outside their control. Once the race comes down to just their candidates, they allow them to have ego fights amongst themselves for sport. No worries as they know they win no matter what.

Nate-ForLiberty
08-20-2011, 01:26 PM
All they have to do is prevent Paul from getting the nomination. This will be achieved through multiple candidates diluting the vote.

Paul Fan
08-20-2011, 02:13 PM
This is why it is so important that Ron Paul supporters become delegates - if it comes to a floor fight at the convention we need solid Ron Paul supporters to carry the day. (At least, I think that is how it works. When do the delegates get 'released'?)