PDA

View Full Version : Why does RPF have a "media spin" section?

Napolitanic Wars
08-19-2011, 09:08 AM
I noticed that there is a section reserved for negative press of Ron. I thought that was a great idea since people don't come here to get depressed. But it seems people take a lot of joy in bringing up the Perry ad in the busiest sections of the forum. Why even bother having a separate forum?

A questionable ad from a Ron Paul supporter? R U serious? You're worried about that?

"But it's on the front page of yahoo?!" You know what else got on the front page? Racist newsletters. What about the white supremacist who donated to Ron? That got mainstream attention as well. If this ad is the worst dirt the opposition has, you should be happy. Ron himself said this was trivial BS.

pcosmar
08-19-2011, 09:26 AM
Thank You Captain Obvious.

http://www.lovehorsepower.com/galleries/44269331/CheeseDS/album/slides/funny-pictures-captain-obvious-cat.jpg

Someone needed to point that out apparently.

Napolitanic Wars
08-19-2011, 09:34 AM
Thank You Captain Obvious.

I hope you actually agree with me otherwise the joke don't make no sense. It is obvious that people should stop talking about the ad, but people keep doing it. Somebody had to say it.

pcosmar
08-19-2011, 09:44 AM
I hope you actually agree with me otherwise the joke don't make no sense. It is obvious that people should stop talking about the ad, but people keep doing it. Somebody had to say it.
I do agree.
And the Media Spin section was created for just this reason.

That is why I bolded "Thank You".

;)
you would think it would be obvious

RideTheDirt
08-19-2011, 10:23 AM
what ad?;)