PDA

View Full Version : I need some Ron Paul supporters on this Facebook

Jackie Treehorn
08-19-2011, 07:16 AM
Local Dallas media once again declaring that Perry is a front-runner and Ron Paul is a NOBODY, claiming that he only wins where it doesn't count and having the audacity to quote his 2008 caucus numbers (yes, THREE years ago).

Here's their Facebook: hxxps://www.facebook.com/pages/Good-Day-Fox-4/180446645314648

I know a lot of you are against protesting the media, but I'm not. I'm sick of it, it's destroying our country. This show is LIVE and they often read FB comments live on the air.

HELP ME OUT--time is of the essence!

Here's the video (go to 0:55):
hxxp://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/good_day/tell_it_to_tim/Tims-Big-Head-and-Obama-Vs-Perry

Jackie Treehorn
08-19-2011, 07:16 AM
Oops, forgot to say Facebook "page" in the title.

Jackie Treehorn
08-19-2011, 07:24 AM
bump for urgency :(

wstrucke
08-19-2011, 07:36 AM
I don't see what you are talking about on the page you linked. What are you asking us to do?

Matthew Zak
08-19-2011, 07:41 AM
I don't see what you are talking about on the page you linked. What are you asking us to do?

Criticize the video in the OP, on their page. It's a hit piece on Ron Paul. Literally says, something to this effect: "Ron Paul supporters show up for meaningless events but he always finishes last when it matters." Then it explains that even though he got second this year, he finished 5th in the caucus 3 years ago. Pretty much a hit piece trying to discourage anyone from considering voting for him.

Jackie Treehorn
08-19-2011, 07:43 AM
Criticize the video in the OP, on their page. It's a hit piece on Ron Paul. Literally says, something to this effect: "Ron Paul supporters show up for meaningless events but he always finishes last when it matters." Then it explains that even though he got second this year, he finished 5th in the caucus 3 years ago. Pretty much a hit piece trying to discourage anyone from considering voting for him.

Right, on the FB page I linked to. These guys are the #1 station in Dallas and a ton of people watch this morning show (it's live and they often bring up FB comments).

Matthew Zak
08-19-2011, 07:43 AM
I said this:

"Nice hit piece on Ron Paul. 4 years ago at the straw poll he finished 5th. He then went on to finish 5th in the caucus. This year he finished within less than one percent of 1st. That scares you, doesn't it?

I wouldn't have been on your page right now defending, and thus advertising Ron Paul if you had given him a fair report. You're clearly pushing the notion that he's unelectable. Where's your integrity?"

Jackie Treehorn
08-19-2011, 07:48 AM
I said this:

"Nice hit piece on Ron Paul. 4 years ago at the straw poll he finished 5th. He then went on to finish 5th in the caucus. This year he finished within less than one percent of 1st. That scares you, doesn't it?

I wouldn't have been on your page right now defending, and thus advertising Ron Paul if you had given him a fair report. You're clearly pushing the notion that he's unelectable. Where's your integrity?"

I saw that, huge +rep

Matthew Zak
08-19-2011, 07:52 AM
I saw that, huge +rep

They'll never read my comment on the air, though.